Author Topic: Douchbags of the Week - Really?  (Read 3106 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Douchbags of the Week - Really?
« on: August 29, 2013, 11:14:27 PM »
From Katie Coles

DRUM ROLL PLEASE... While I usually don't do this (and haven't for a very long time), I would like to announce a new douchebag of the month. This special winner (and by special winner I really mean classless loser) had the audacity to friend request and then message me about competing in a "bikini contest." What he really wanted was for me to be a part of his degrading little strip show, where I would do a little dance on a "runway" and give "the judges lap dances." When I politely declined, he disrespectfully wrote the following below, for which he earned the distinguished DB award. As if it wasn't degrading enough to be solicited for stripping, this wad of hot garbage went as far as to suggest that a couple hundred dollars, free pics, and a video of me parading around like Miley Cyrus at the VMAs would be enticing. Thanks but no thanks for your disgusting little offer spineless brown trout, and congratulations for officially securing your place in DB history.

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Douchbags of the Week - Really?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 11:15:43 PM »

From Sasha Brown

Sorry for posting this... He asking me why I blocked his friend.... hmmm. I just keep my promise to expose all creeps!!!! #creep #creepy #facebook