Author Topic: soreness  (Read 2273 times)

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
soreness
« on: December 29, 2005, 05:51:40 AM »
how long does a prop shot soreness take to go away? i gave myself one two days ago and my shoulder still feels like someone slugged me...is this normal? just checking..if it is i'm not gonna worry..if it's not and the next ject feels like that i'm gonna cut myself off... ???

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: soreness
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2005, 05:56:37 AM »
Pretty normal, usually goes away in a couple/few days.  How much prop did you put in there?  I like to limit delt shots to 1.5-2 ml max.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2005, 06:06:16 AM »
1.5..and i did it very slow to now blow it out and cause more problems...

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2005, 06:21:21 AM »
est. time when i should start seeing results with prop? as in strength during workouts..

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2005, 09:55:19 AM »
i actually have been using 3ml in my shoulders with little to no pain (test e, eq, and npp) i was always curious how much my delts would manage and its good to know alot. what other spots are u using to inject?

muscle
muscle

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2005, 10:07:26 AM »
thinking of traps..there's enough meat in them to not worry about hitting much...but now just delts and quads....by the time i'm back to the first site it's alreayd been almost two weeks.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2005, 10:19:26 AM »
then u should be good, if u try the traps let me know how it goes, i have been thinking of doin traps myself. good luck

muscle
muscle

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2005, 10:34:19 AM »
what would be different? ever pop'd a zit on your traps or back? can't feel any worse than that...so what are you waiting for?  ???

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2005, 10:36:39 AM »
who knows, im using delts and glutes at the moment, alittle weiry of different sposts, took me awhile to hit the delts, but ill take ur advbice and try them out soon. ur running prop eod for 10 wks right?

muscle
muscle

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2005, 10:43:55 AM »
yeah unless i just dont use it on the weekends period..just mon,wed,fri..but i'm leary of the hormon fluctuations...

the delts were so easy..i pushed in an inch worth of prick and did it slowly feeling for anything abnormal...i felt nothing..it was awesome..no pinch..nothing...delts would always be my first choice..i'm too scared of hitting the nerve along my pelvis to wanna ject my glutes.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2005, 11:02:46 AM »
glutes in my opnion were the easiest but i love delt injections now. expecially that i can put so much oil there with out any problems

muscle
muscle

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2005, 11:08:38 AM »
I love delt shots, It's all i do. I hate glute shots though.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2005, 01:18:36 PM »
how long does a prop shot soreness take to go away? i gave myself one two days ago and my shoulder still feels like someone slugged me...is this normal? just checking..if it is i'm not gonna worry..if it's not and the next ject feels like that i'm gonna cut myself off... ???

That's normal.

Stop complaining.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...