Author Topic: 4 Blacks Slaughter White Man In Detroit  (Read 10457 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: 4 Blacks Slaughter White Man In Detroit
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2013, 10:16:34 PM »
It's obvious to me the media is subliminally pushing for a race war.  Race relations have deteriorated drastically since Obama became president. I don't know how this will all end but with the coming economic collapse, pole shift, New World Order and occultism on the rise, whoever is alive after this torrent of suck is gonna have a very different life. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2013, 10:26:00 PM »
It's obvious to me the media is subliminally pushing for a race war.  Race relations have deteriorated drastically since Obama became president. I don't know how this will all end but with the coming economic collapse, pole shift, New World Order and occultism on the rise, whoever is alive after this torrent of suck is gonna have a very different life. 
Ding, Ding, Ding
“We are either kings or pawns of men”
-Napoleon Bonaparte

"Kings and pawns. Emperors and fools."

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2013, 10:40:25 PM »
did they get arrested and go to jail?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2013, 10:54:17 PM »
White dude is no angel, he's not a sweet, innocent honor student like trayvon was.. Homeboy had a prior for running a crack house. Maybe this was a deal gone wrong

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2013, 11:45:53 PM »
I believe I've mentioned this a few dozen times...

1) KILL THEM ALL

2) DROP BOMBS ON GHETTOS

Stuka (Junkers 87) dive bombers would be good for that job  ;D ;D ;D

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2013, 11:50:01 PM »

1) KILL THEM ALL

2) DROP BOMBS ON GHETTOS

It's time we lock these negros up in a train and cut the brake line.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2013, 11:53:01 PM »

A you packing for Liberia ?, Mr.American African Wigg  ;D
O, by the I am pissing into South Pacific daily  :D just to speed up ice melting on Antarctica  ;D ;D ;D
& pole shifting  :)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2013, 11:56:31 PM »
they will now have to turn to dating Hispanics to shame the family.    ;)

Interchangeable dumbass.  Let me help you.  B e a n e r s or maybe Asians get more action. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2013, 12:04:30 AM »
It's obvious to me the media is subliminally pushing for a race war.  Race relations have deteriorated drastically since Obama became president. I don't know how this will all end but with the coming economic collapse, pole shift, New World Order and occultism on the rise, whoever is alive after this torrent of suck is gonna have a very different life.  

Not only that but world relations are extremely dicey at this very moment. Obama is the worst thing to happen to this country in a LONG time. His level of incompetence is unbelievable.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2013, 05:25:34 AM »
It's obvious to me the media is subliminally pushing for a race war.  Race relations have deteriorated drastically since Obama became president. I don't know how this will all end but with the coming economic collapse, pole shift, New World Order and occultism on the rise, whoever is alive after this torrent of suck is gonna have a very different life.  

Actually Obama has been dividing this country. He picked a side in the Martin case well before any facts came out. He picked a side when that black Harvard professor who was clearly wrong by saying the white cop acted stupidly. How can the media be pushing a race war when black on black crime is never reported or black on white crime is out of the press in a day. The Obama backing liberal media will go on forever when some black person was actually or seemingly a victim of white crime.

g.m

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2013, 08:25:25 AM »
Here we go...4 blacks slaughter a white male in D-City...once again national media remains silent...

http://www.westernjournalism.com/4-blacks-slaughter-white-man-in-detroit-national-media-silent/
...........what did this idiot expect hanging out with a bunch of orangutans in there habitat? must of been one of those malibus most wanted typ of cracker who founfd out it doesnt pay trying to immitate and live the life style of a negroid thug

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2013, 08:54:19 AM »

1) KILL THEM ALL

2) DROP BOMBS ON GHETTOS

.. I feel your pain brother.. We are all devastated about all the senseless deaths, beyond words... But when we express our anger; in their eyes that makes us a racist!!!

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2013, 10:47:58 AM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2013, 10:58:45 AM »
...........what did this idiot expect hanging out with a bunch of orangutans in there habitat? must of been one of those malibus most wanted typ of cracker who founfd out it doesnt pay trying to immitate and live the life style of a negroid thug
lol

i think i want to go over their.

or maybe there going to beat me up.

lol..

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2013, 11:29:38 AM »
Here we go...4 blacks slaughter a white male in D-City...once again national media remains silent...

http://www.westernjournalism.com/4-blacks-slaughter-white-man-in-detroit-national-media-silent/

why exactly is the national media supposed to report on every murder in every city that happens ever day

what did that become the expectation and why?

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2013, 12:11:18 PM »
Zimmerman kills a black guy in self defense and the whole country goes apeshit, especially the negros monkeys making tons of riots...

4 monkeys kills a white dude, supposedly their own "friend" for FUN and we dont hear a beep...........

Yeah... ::)

I was going to say the exact same thing...verbatim!

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2013, 12:15:16 PM »
I was going to say the exact same thing...verbatim!

Great minds think alike... ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2013, 12:26:08 PM »
Great minds think alike... ;)

You're 50% correct

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2013, 12:27:59 PM »
Because whites never killed blacks in senseless racially motovated acts of violaents, never...You whine more than the blacks you complain about. It's sad.

They aren't doing it now .  Live in the present.
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2013, 12:29:42 PM »
They aren't doing it now .  Live in the present.

this could be long-term karma on white folks.  you just don't know how the game of life plays out.

i forgot to add americunts.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2013, 12:31:48 PM »
tupac was a racist even tho he realized most crime on black is black on black

at least these things i deducted from his sing along songs

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2013, 01:24:34 PM »
this could be long-term karma on white folks.  you just don't know how the game of life plays out.

i forgot to add americunts.

By that logic all the bad things that happened to blacks were also a result of karma. 
A

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2013, 04:48:38 PM »

all part of some social experiment seems to be working too people will argue about these petty race related things long before they constructively debate solutions to the bigger more important issues.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2013, 04:56:35 PM »
They aren't doing it now .  Live in the present.

Not in the present?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Byrd,_Jr.

If you think racial animosity from whites to blacks does not occur in this day and age you are either naive or intellectually dishonest. Moreover blacks would rarely ever get away with acts of violence against whites, but whites get away a lot more often. Your entire premise is based on a false equivalency.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2013, 05:23:49 PM »
Not in the present?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Byrd,_Jr.

If you think racial animosity from whites to blacks does not occur in this day and age you are either naive or intellectually dishonest. Moreover blacks would rarely ever get away with acts of violence against whites, but whites get away a lot more often. Your entire premise is based on a false equivalency.

15 years ago? Thats the best you got? LOL. 15 years ago is the "present"? Yeah, white supremacy is running rampant. Its an epidemic ::) Please, find something relevant. Your entire premise is based on "confirmation bias."