Author Topic: Ron Paul blasts Obama over Syrian War escalation  (Read 4585 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Ron Paul blasts Obama over Syrian War escalation
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2013, 02:24:19 PM »
All the lib journo's are cheering this on....that retard Eugeen Robinson among them. The guy says that Assad "must be punished" because he used chems. We know Saddam gassed the Kurds...but that wasn't good enough in 2003. Its good enough now because their second rate messiah needs a war to deflect the massive failure that is everything Obama.

I don't we'll have ground troops. We'll do enough to ensure the jihadist nutbags take the country without destroying much of it, thus allowing for a massive, well armed failed nation sitting amidst the worlds oil supply. Good job barry.  ::)
L

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2013, 02:53:32 PM »
yea and how much of the media is dogging him on those things?  Almost none of it. WHY IS THAT? beyond accusations of liberal media why do you think that is?  IMO This isn't wag the dog, it's Obama staying in line with an agenda for the middle east that was already set.  Now I'm not letting Obama off the hook by saying that.  To me, it's even more disturbing that he would, for whatever reason, rubber stamp shit like this that could very easily lead to a real full out world war.  Not tomorrow but it's interventions like this that can tit for tat with various allies until it's to late to take it back...  Syria and Iran are very risky in this area and yet we're full on swinging the swords....  

I understand you've spent years posting on Obama scandal but obviously there is a bit more going on here than JUST Obama covering up.   This isn't wag the dog, it's 100 times worse.

YES!  This is what people don't seem to get.  These aren't Obama or Bush policies.  These guys are just doing what they have to do as PresidentFigurehead of the United States. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2013, 04:07:30 PM »
Man.... im so sick of this crao. I was watching the new this morning..... all I could think was "shove this bullshit up your ass"... talking like it was assad that launched the chemicals when they have literally no evidence who did it......

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2013, 04:25:19 PM »
Disagree - Obama's failed presidency is riddled by scandal and distrust as it is - his domestic agenda is finished - he looks like the twink he is next to putin after his red line bs, and now needs to save face and a distraction for his remaining days in office. 

So Obama is responsible for a country that he does not control.....since when is Syria part of the United States???/

Syria, Egypt, Iran, and Iraq are going to do what they want to do and no one is going to tell them what to do.  The United States isn't the World Police you know..... ::)
A

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2013, 04:40:12 PM »
Don't expect a big cheer from us," said Abdulkhaleq Abdullah, a political-science professor in Dubai, of the likely response from the region. "If the results are fine, and the damage is very limited, I think that is gonna be a good sign. Maybe, 'Wow, give America a D.' "

Thats enough for me..gas all these woprthless pieces of shit. Obama has failed regardless...cut our losses and let these bastards all kill themselves.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2013, 06:00:26 PM »
“The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation."

Guess who said that in 2007?

He is such a lying hypocrite. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2013, 11:10:53 PM »
Man.... im so sick of this crao. I was watching the new this morning..... all I could think was "shove this bullshit up your ass"... talking like it was assad that launched the chemicals when they have literally no evidence who did it......

Good to hear you say that, same here...  It's fucking sickening.  All three MSM channels have aligned, for full on propaganda mode. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2013, 06:43:14 AM »

So Obama is responsible for a country that he does not control.....since when is Syria part of the United States???/

Syria, Egypt, Iran, and Iraq are going to do what they want to do and no one is going to tell them what to do.  The United States isn't the World Police you know..... ::)

Obama and the left seem to think otherwise now.