Author Topic: Steve Kuclo and Dana Linn Bailey photoshoot (video)  (Read 7796 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Steve Kuclo and Dana Linn Bailey photoshoot (video)
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2013, 09:23:32 PM »
Dana has a punchable face.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2013, 09:40:37 PM »

You're a closet homo.
I'm a closet hetero
(Steve, are you reading this?)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2013, 10:00:59 PM »
I'm a closet hetero

I'm friends with him , I can def tell him to read getbig

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2013, 02:45:26 AM »

Steve is a strong dude even when he was younger he has a lot of vids on you tube
im sure he could press real 3 plate like 10 times

but the way they were toyiing with it

was fake

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2013, 03:00:29 AM »
steve looked alot better when he was like 18 years old. Now steve looks like a squirel with nutts in his cheeks. Dude was decent looking back when he was younger-No Homo and now he is all fugly looking and looks hella old. I know he achieved his goal but look at what it costs him! He looks awful, he is not really that much stronger then when he was training with dante when he was like 18. I am not sure who he started working with but steve looks awful. He used to look alot better. He looked decent when he won his pro card but he has been looking worse and worse ever since, just nothing special about steves physique that will win him any shows.

Dana Lynn bailey on the other hand is pretty hot! I know she is hella annoying but c'mon I know alot of you guys on here would tap that ass. I don;t think she abuses heavy AAS like alot of women bodybuilders but that is why she dosn;t do to well when it comes to competing. She has def done some AAS you can tell her chest has flattened but she is still decent looking. She is pretty strong too. I know she could out lift alot of men at my gym but I work out at a ballys total fitness where there are like 3 bodybuilders in the whole gym and only 1 that competes and is the states master champ but we do have 2 guys that could compete if they wanted too.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2013, 07:56:45 AM »
steve looked alot better when he was like 18 years old. Now steve looks like a squirel with nutts in his cheeks. Dude was decent looking back when he was younger-No Homo and now he is all fugly looking and looks hella old. I know he achieved his goal but look at what it costs him! He looks awful, he is not really that much stronger then when he was training with dante when he was like 18. I am not sure who he started working with but steve looks awful. He used to look alot better. He looked decent when he won his pro card but he has been looking worse and worse ever since, just nothing special about steves physique that will win him any shows.

Dana Lynn bailey on the other hand is pretty hot! I know she is hella annoying but c'mon I know alot of you guys on here would tap that ass. I don;t think she abuses heavy AAS like alot of women bodybuilders but that is why she dosn;t do to well when it comes to competing. She has def done some AAS you can tell her chest has flattened but she is still decent looking. She is pretty strong too. I know she could out lift alot of men at my gym but I work out at a ballys total fitness where there are like 3 bodybuilders in the whole gym and only 1 that competes and is the states master champ but we do have 2 guys that could compete if they wanted too.

Steve just won the Europa and so did Dana....

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2013, 12:29:57 PM »
I'm a closet hetero
He'd be a lucky man if he is.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2013, 08:01:26 PM »
He'd be a lucky man if he is.
OH SNAP!  did I just get a compliment on getbig??  Thank you! Kuckles is with a pretty babely broad,  but I'm happy I make the getbig babe cut!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2013, 08:17:11 PM »
Two little people playing big in a world that will ultimately pass them by and forget them.