Author Topic: Is this the dumbest post ever  (Read 8493 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Is this the dumbest post ever
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2013, 07:10:25 AM »
monster 13inch guns ;D

seriously, very good chice of bikini, would hit with the bikini still on, just putting crotch section bit to the side.

geleniko approved, would hit until balls are sore :-* :-*

nah went to place of a frend, and when he arrived his wife-gf opened door with no clothes, all sweaty, he ask her why no clothes she says its hot(but it wasnt haha), and in the background was other guy.

classic.

Thank you Gal.  You must have read a previous post of mine, saying I had between 12-13 inch arms.   ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2013, 07:10:53 AM »
monster 13inch guns ;D

seriously, very good chice of bikini, would hit with the bikini still on, just putting crotch section bit to the side.

geleniko approved, would hit until balls are sore :-* :-*

nah went to place of a frend, and when he arrived his wife-gf opened door with no clothes, all sweaty, he ask her why no clothes she says its hot(but it wasnt haha), and in the background was other guy.

classic.

haha

what did he do
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2013, 07:34:58 AM »
resident needy twink bj181 posting elsewhere to avoid negative comments

dj181
Getbig V

sound of ur loneliness like a hearbeat drives u ma

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

Re: how much gains can one expect from a 1st time 6 week dbol only cycle?
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2013, 11:33:42 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
you gotta be kidding about soccer players wheels dude, some of those guys got damn big legs

another reason i don't wanna train legs so hard is that i don't want them draining my energy levels for pec, delt, lat and arm training, truth be told (and in fact today is lat, pec and tri day Grin) but i can throw in some squats on bi and delt day

and come on man, i know i'm not mr. handsome, but this fella here ain't that ugly lol

Oh no you didn't!

...now be prepared to challenged to a pose down by dji'llneverweight181 for Oct 2015,when there is a full moon...it won't be who's bigger but overall better look.....whatever the hell that means.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2013, 07:37:08 AM »

Oh no you didn't!

...now be prepared to challenged to a pose down by dji'llneverweight181 for Oct 2015,when there is a full moon...it won't be who's bigger but overall better look.....whatever the hell that means.

I cant wait for the excuse he comes up with for the pose down with jeff

he would be better just admitting despite taking enough steroids to put Ronnie coleman to shame

he cant break one fifty
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2013, 07:44:55 AM »
Im saying nothing , he may yet bring something out of the woodwork and smoke me on 31st October.   ;D

maybe so, seeing as i got a whole 2 months to do something about it (but hopefully the judges give me a little break as far as the wheel development is concerned ;D)

and in fact i did end up doing a few sets on the leg press today, after i hit bis

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2013, 07:49:32 AM »

Fucking LOL!!! Glad that I'm not eating at this moment ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2013, 01:39:29 PM »
maybe so, seeing as i got a whole 2 months to do something about it (but hopefully the judges give me a little break as far as the wheel development is concerned ;D)

and in fact i did end up doing a few sets on the leg press today, after i hit bis

Im on holiday in a week or so , I will probably let myself go a bit.
Don't give up just yet.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2013, 01:44:14 PM »
My number one pet hate is guys who don't train legs. It's 60 per cent of the body. I can't stand it, shows they are extremely lazy and just want some beach muscles.

I've always put more work into my legs...even though I don't compete or anything like that.

I just feel stronger on days after I've really trained legs than I do after any other body part.
~

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2013, 04:45:25 PM »

oh and i measured arms yesterday, they 47-48cm not pumped, for who cares, was bit suprised myself.dont knwo wahts that inches

Try measuring one arm at a time.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2013, 05:13:20 PM »
lol

i said soccer players wheels not mine

here's a better pic of my so-called ugly face lol

Brutal 1995 Starter windbreaker.