Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 29, 2014, 06:13:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
 
   Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Booty on the y board  (Read 7654 times)
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 9132


FREE FOOZLE


View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2013, 02:32:59 PM »

Just had to note the hypocrisy. Thats all.

Noted. Now scram. Go kick rocks, kid.
Report to moderator   Logged
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 9132


FREE FOOZLE


View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2013, 02:49:17 PM »

You like to bottom feed Chiro. You purr like a kitten, yet type like a lion. Nobody takes you seriously.

I should imitate you more then since everybody takes you so seriously.

LOL
Report to moderator   Logged
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 12005


Serenity Now!


View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2013, 02:52:16 PM »

2 betas verbally bumming each other in this thread.
Report to moderator   Logged

PTPS
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 9132


FREE FOOZLE


View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2013, 02:54:04 PM »

2 betas verbally bumming each other in this thread.

You here for sloppy seconds NZcockmonster  Huh Have at it, I'm done with Shitso. His Butthurt is strong today.
Report to moderator   Logged
chaos
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 38632


Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan


View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2013, 02:56:56 PM »

See? First booty, now two more beta bitch attention whores. Roll Eyes
Report to moderator   Logged

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 9132


FREE FOOZLE


View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2013, 03:04:08 PM »

See? First booty, now two more beta bitch attention whores. Roll Eyes

Attention whoring  Huh It's called slap-dicking around, something you're very familiar with. Is it a "heavy flow" type of month for you?
Report to moderator   Logged
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 9132


FREE FOOZLE


View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2013, 03:06:17 PM »

Meltdown. You never were a Y guy.

Who cares  Huh
Report to moderator   Logged
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 12005


Serenity Now!


View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2013, 03:08:13 PM »

You here for sloppy seconds NZcockmonster  Huh Have at it, I'm done with Shitso. His Butthurt is strong today.

Calm down Cock Flute, you probably made his anus smaller with your tiny dick.
Report to moderator   Logged

PTPS
chaos
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 38632


Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan


View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2013, 03:17:51 PM »

Calm down Cock Flute, you probably made his anus smaller with your tiny dick.
GyroFlaps seems like the kind of guy that bottoms for crossfitters.
Report to moderator   Logged

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 9132


FREE FOOZLE


View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2013, 03:19:37 PM »

GyroFlaps seems like the kind of guy that bottoms for crossfitters.

Gay jokes are fine.

Associating me with crossfit is below the belt.  Lips sealed

Report to moderator   Logged
chaos
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 38632


Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan


View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2013, 03:33:15 PM »

Gay jokes are fine.

Associating me with crossfit is below the belt.  Lips sealed


You spent so much time hiding under krankensteins skirt I thought you were his pussy.
Report to moderator   Logged

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Raymondo
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 5926


Ray of sunshine


View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2013, 04:08:52 PM »

Fuck, this thread took an unexpected turn! Shit happens like booty says.
Report to moderator   Logged
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 9132


FREE FOOZLE


View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2013, 04:19:08 PM »

You spent so much time hiding under krankensteins skirt I thought you were his pussy.

Ok that was pretty good  Cheesy
Report to moderator   Logged
booty
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Female
Posts: 11314



View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2013, 06:37:53 PM »

My Vote: A

Booty is harmless. She's occasionally witty too I'd you sift through the obvious bland statements and cock teasing.

But...

I also vote she is put on a probationary period of 90 days. If she produces better posts and is deemed a worthy member, the mods here approve her application for membership and show her the secret handshake.

Booty, time to step it up! You can do this!
I am witty 90 per cent of the time.  The other 10 per cent, I am shit stirring.   Grin  I can't produce better posts because I refuse to "try"..and as for the secret handshake...I don't have a cock so I can't dock. 
Report to moderator   Logged
booty
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Female
Posts: 11314



View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2013, 06:39:28 PM »

See? First booty, now two more beta bitch attention whores. Roll Eyes
Are you saying that shit attracts flies??? 
Report to moderator   Logged
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 12005


Serenity Now!


View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2013, 06:42:34 PM »

I am witty 90 per cent of the time.  The other 10 per cent, I am shit stirring.   Grin  I can't produce better posts because I refuse to "try"..and as for the secret handshake...I don't have a cock so I can't dock. 

The secret handshake involves a muscular Ugandan and a white towel.
Report to moderator   Logged

PTPS
chaos
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 38632


Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan


View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2013, 06:45:21 PM »

Are you saying that shit attracts flies??? 
Only the shit on your chest. Smiley
Report to moderator   Logged

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
booty
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Female
Posts: 11314



View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2013, 06:49:59 PM »

Only the shit on your chest. Smiley
You do realise that if anybody ever tried that, there would be a murder in the ifbb??? 
Report to moderator   Logged
Lobstah
Pros
Getbig IV
*****
Gender: Female
Posts: 1273


Anabolichalo is seriously the worst.


View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2013, 07:20:07 PM »

I clearly don't know enough about the various boards to understand what is happening here. Why is Booty's presence on the Y board an issue?
And since we're on it, what IS the Y board exactly? Can *I* post on it?
Is this trepidation Booty-specific, or generally directed at women, or what? Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Babe-in-the-woods
Report to moderator   Logged
The Showstoppa
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 26836


Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!


View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2013, 07:24:03 PM »

I clearly don't know enough about the various boards to understand what is happening here. Why is Booty's presence on the Y board an issue?
And since we're on it, what IS the Y board exactly? Can *I* post on it?
Is this trepidation Booty-specific, or generally directed at women, or what? Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Babe-in-the-woods

Post a pic.
Report to moderator   Logged
chaos
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 38632


Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan


View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2013, 07:41:20 PM »

You can post wherever you like. Hot chocolate.
Would you drive drunk already. Roll Eyes
Report to moderator   Logged

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Shizzo
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 20785



View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2013, 07:45:33 PM »

Would you drive drunk already. Roll Eyes
Would you get mod on the G&O already  Roll Eyes  I need you for a reference  Kiss
Report to moderator   Logged
Lobstah
Pros
Getbig IV
*****
Gender: Female
Posts: 1273


Anabolichalo is seriously the worst.


View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2013, 07:51:18 PM »

You can post wherever you like. Hot chocolate.
I am flattered, but...I thought you hated black people? (I'm not trying to stir shit up here - honest question)
Also, what IS the Y board?
Report to moderator   Logged
chaos
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 38632


Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan


View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2013, 07:52:05 PM »

I am flattered, but...I thought you hated black people? (I'm not trying to stir shit up here - honest question)
Also, what IS the Y board?
PM for details
Report to moderator   Logged

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
chaos
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 38632


Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan


View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2013, 08:10:15 PM »

Hated black people? I love Wesley Snipes! Enough said.

The Y board is for the bros. The circle jerk eachother into oblivion.
It's Friday, after 11....aren't you drunk yet?
Report to moderator   Logged

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!