Author Topic: Congrats b-boy  (Read 3850 times)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
Re: Congrats b-boy
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2013, 12:27:13 PM »
He would be fine in the 212's....at 204 when I judged him I was asking the other judges WHO weighed him in...no way that cat was 204. That leaves him 8 lbs to GROW and dry out even better and still be in the 212's...lets be honest he is already WIDER than David Henry and Flex....does brad have the lines of Flex and David?? Well no BUT absolutely PEELED and bone dry at that weight I would like to see what he would look like standing next to them since he outmuscles BOTH...

whitewidow

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2013, 12:42:59 PM »
ww you never received free goodies as a mod?

Nope. I don't let me addy out to anybody. I have had some labs that are starting out give me testers but that was their choice but I never got them sent to me personally or even asked for them ,They came to me and it was only a few times..

whitewidow

« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2013, 12:48:44 PM »
hey I can always turn to men's physique like your boyfriend did....ha ha ha ha ha ha.

who capriese?No Thats my homeboy but we don;t roll like that.  capriese shredded you when he went pro. he came in that show and earned his pro card in a way harder era. Not trying to take anything away from you it is a accomplishment. I know placing high in a show at your age isn't going to be easy. and don;t act like you didn;t help move those fake kigtropin kits or get free gear in return for saying it was" the best gear ever" type shit.

johnthegreat687

« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2013, 12:59:03 PM »
who capriese?No Thats my homeboy but we don;t roll like that.  capriese shredded you when he went pro. he came in that show and earned his pro card in a way harder era. Not trying to take anything away from you it is a accomplishment. I know placing high in a show at your age isn't going to be easy. and don;t act like you didn;t help move those fake kigtropin kits or get free gear in return for saying it was" the best gear ever" type shit.

Yeaaa. Him and that -b- character helped prop  up those black and yellow case Kigs (called the NQK/November Quality Kigs) when they were pure bunk.

Once they made enough dough, they left gh15's site and started uuup there own which allowed Kami to be a source on the new site. This pissd off gh15 since it was taking money away from him and then the whole fiasco happened. Not to mention how he said "ARL" had the best gear evvver and had best PrimO ACEtate. all in NAME OF FREE GEAR.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2013, 01:48:31 PM »
bboy has a good build but I wouldn't trust the guy

whitewidow

« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2013, 12:44:31 AM »
bboy has a good build but I wouldn't trust the guy

No- I wouldn't trust anybody who lies,hypes up fake HGH and shit UGL gear and does gay 4 pay. good build? yes. Pro level. No. No way in hell Brad could place top 10 in one IFBB show unless it is for 40yr olds or plus.