Author Topic: Official BREAKING BAD Thread  (Read 45157 times)

Rudee

• Getbig V
Re: Breaking Bad episode tonight
« Reply #225 on: September 22, 2013, 09:00:21 PM »
Bryan Cranston's was overacting this episode bigtime.   Episode was too rushed.   One of the least entertaining episodes in a while.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: September 22, 2013, 09:03:55 PM »
Episode was "meh".

Not as action packed but some really heart breaking scenes in tonight's episode:

Jessie watching his girl get shot in the back of the head

Walt getting his chemo and paying the man to stay with him an hour

Walt Jr. Freaking out on his dad on the phone

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #227 on: September 22, 2013, 10:39:30 PM »
maybe andrea getting shot is the catalyst for Walt to investigate, run into lydia, find out pinkman is back (Remember - Todd told her!)

Then walt, very angry that jesse wasn't killed, goes back to FINISH HIM OFF! 

The fight ensues when Todd insists on keeping Jesse alive to cook.  Walt is wearing Jesse's jacket when he returns to his house for ricin - wearing a TROPHY, jesse's coat.

Maybe it's not about rescuing him.  WHy else would todd tell lydia Pinkman was back?  Walt will find out when he returns to town. 

MAYBE walt redeems himself to brock, by saving him, as he kills all the bad guys who promised to return to hurt brock.  There is no way a show this brilliant has a letdown finale.  It HAS to be awesome.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: September 23, 2013, 12:19:43 AM »
The ricin is for his ex partners in grey matter via the mail... Fuck em.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #229 on: September 23, 2013, 05:16:54 AM »
It was obvious a couple of episode ago that Todd has a thing for Lydia,and i can see her talking him into offing Skyler.Thought it was absolute genius to bring back his partners in Greymatter,and i can see the ricin being for them.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #230 on: September 23, 2013, 07:23:50 AM »
It was funny when Saul commented on the vacuum cleaner actually selling vacuums.  Walt was ready to give in until he saw his old partners who fucked him over and sort of forced him to break bad in the first place.  Lots of loose ends to tie up in the last episode.  Why did they feel compelled to squish it all into 8 episodes and not do 12?  That's another story.

Todd is one cold SOB.  His little smirk while watching Jesse's confession.  lol. He kind of enjoyed being called a psycho.  I don't see how Walt can attack Jack and crew and survive though.  Those guys have a mini militia, unless somehow the Czechs come into play and end up being there and they wipe each other out with Walt standing alone driving off in his van with $80 million in cash and jesse tied up in the back.  There's so many ways this can end, the writers did a great job not making it obvious.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #231 on: September 23, 2013, 07:37:24 AM »
Bryan Cranston got screwed on the Emmys! Should have won! Fuck Jeff Daniels!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #232 on: September 23, 2013, 07:38:33 AM »

He'll get it next year.  The voters knew it was only a 1/2 season so they'll give it to him next year since the show will be done.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #233 on: September 23, 2013, 08:04:33 AM »
Walt knew the vacuum guy was never going to give that barrel of cash to his family and figured it was time to go.
 Todd is something else, he wants Lydia, maybe she winds up in Jessies cell. I don`t think uncle Jack would give a shit if she was chained up in hole.
Pinkman had the chance to walk away clean and now because of his actions the bodies are piling up.
I think the ricin is for the greymatter people as well, good spin on that.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #234 on: September 23, 2013, 08:07:59 AM »
Walt knew the vacuum guy was never going to give that barrel of cash to his family and figured it was time to go.
 Todd is something else, he wants Lydia, maybe she winds up in Jessies cell. I don`t think uncle Jack would give a shit if she was chained up in hole.
Pinkman had the chance to walk away clean and now because of his actions the bodies are piling up.
I think the ricin is for the greymatter people as well, good spin on that.

Pinkman chose to back the wrong horse and now he's paying for it.  Did he really expect these kinds of guys to let him getaway without consequences.  I hope he does exact revenge on the Grey Matter guys. 
A

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #235 on: September 23, 2013, 08:11:36 AM »
Pinkman is a bitch, he likes to point fingers at WW but never wants to accept how many corpses are his.

I did like the nod to Steven Colbert with the ice cream.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #236 on: September 23, 2013, 08:39:08 AM »
Pinkman chose to back the wrong horse and now he's paying for it.  Did he really expect these kinds of guys to let him getaway without consequences.  I hope he does exact revenge on the Grey Matter guys. 

Pinkman should have known all along that Hank was a POS and why all of a sudden did he trust him?  he should of known it wouldn't end well. Walt gave him his way out and he decided to not take it.  Too bad for him.  I can see this happening.  Walt shows up at the compound ready to fight, the Nazis come out, then Lydia pulls up, Todd asks them to wait and not shoot, then the Czechs show up, a huge shootout ensues, everyone gets killed, Walt is injured, Jesse is the only one alive and he delivers the ricin or a bullet to end Walt and leaves.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: September 23, 2013, 08:45:21 AM »
Pinkman deserves all the pain he's getting aand more... He is the reason for a lot of the bad shit that has gone down... He never had the stomach or the heart for this shit. Walt should have had him killed first. He's such a pussy. I hate the guy..........yes I know its all make believe  :D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #238 on: September 23, 2013, 08:57:35 AM »
The final episode is called Felina.  Felina is mentioned in a song from Marty Robbins called "El Paso"  Here are the final verses.  Kind of makes you think this is how it ends.

Felina is strong and I rise where I've fallen,
 Though I am weary I can't stop to rest.
 I see the white puff of smoke from the rifle.
 I feel the bullet go deep in my chest.

From out of nowhere Felina has found me,
 Kissing my cheek as she kneels by my side.
 Cradled by two loving arms that I'll die for,
 One little kiss and Felina, good-bye.

I think Felina is Gretchen, who Walt has always loved, his one true love.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: September 23, 2013, 11:05:13 AM »
The ricin is for his ex partners in grey matter via the mail... Fuck em.

I like this!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #240 on: September 23, 2013, 11:50:32 AM »
I just started watching Granite Slate. I can already tell it will be good because that guy from Jackie Brown showed up.

I loved Jackie Brown.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: September 23, 2013, 12:26:55 PM »
Funny how the house was just trashed by kids and we thought it was a huge plot point as to who did it.

Jesse has to now have his shot at killing Todd especially after Andrea is now dead. A bucket of money has to go to her kid.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: September 23, 2013, 12:32:26 PM »
I just started watching Granite Slate. I can already tell it will be good because that guy from Jackie Brown showed up.

I loved Jackie Brown.

MAX CHERRY!!!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #243 on: September 23, 2013, 12:47:46 PM »
MAX CHERRY!!!

The guy that doesn't wash his hands after using the loo  ;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #244 on: September 23, 2013, 01:06:03 PM »
Brilliant episode. Very well written. The ending was genius I think.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: September 23, 2013, 01:11:07 PM »
Brilliant episode. Very well written. The ending was genius I think.

he was ready to turn himself in.   then those two pricks had to go on CNN, trashing him... it's all about credit for him, and them taking that away... he's gonna ruin their world.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #246 on: September 23, 2013, 01:23:21 PM »
he was ready to turn himself in.   then those two pricks had to go on CNN, trashing him... it's all about credit for him, and them taking that away... he's gonna ruin their world.

He was ready to die, pretty much. Flynn rejected the money and told him to die. This shattered Walt's already wounded image of himself as a family man. So what's left?

His former partners reducing his contribution to the company name was the ultimate insult. It was a also a spark. In a previous episode Walt said that his ideas practically built the company. I don't think he's going to do anything to them, I think it gave him the motivation to go home and sort things out. It filled him with egomaniacal rage- filled the gap that the family man identity left. Heisenberg awoke once again although now he is a different Heisenberg, weaker and dying.

The only thing left for Walt to do now is to figure out how to find the Nazis. And how to kill them. He may not even bother giving the money to his family, since they don't want it. Walter royally fucked up their world and what good is money if one is a pariah like they are?

The only thing for Walt to do now is to figure out how Heisenberg will come out on top.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #247 on: September 23, 2013, 07:26:24 PM »
Agreed.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: September 23, 2013, 09:32:47 PM »

Jessie = last man standing

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: September 23, 2013, 09:46:02 PM »

Jessie = last man standing

that could make sense.  Everyone is getting their 'comeuppance' in this show.  Maybe being tortured like this, is his?   At this point, he's been a meth cook slave for almost a year now.  That's brutal, living in a steel hole, etc.

Maybe he runs outta there during walt's gun battle with todd's crew...  leaving his coat, which walt finds and wears...  Then Jesse returns to be a good dad to Brock?  Some good could come of it.