Author Topic: Republicans are the new Hippies.  (Read 4148 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Republicans are the new Hippies.
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2013, 10:03:18 AM »
the extreme LEFT and the extreme RIGHT will actually agree that a war in syria is bullshit.

the 'moderates' all want a war.  repubs know we can't afford it, dems know it's a stupid unjustified war.  BUt enough 'moderates' want it to make it happen.

I think right now, any repub here would prefer denis kuscinish over john mccain lol.  And any dem would prefer Rand over Obama or kerry.

I don't thinm ANYONE wants the war. I haven't heard a single person outside from Obama and his cohorts say they thought we should get involved  the american public is probably over 95% against it, moderates and all.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Republicans are the new Hippies.
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2013, 10:10:01 AM »
I don't thinm ANYONE wants the war. I haven't heard a single person outside from Obama and his cohorts say they thought we should get involved  the american public is probably over 95% against it, moderates and all.

I think you're 100% right.  But it doesn't matter what WE think.  What matters is how congress votes.

With Pelosi & Boehner & Mccain/graham all on board... I don't think the anti-war types can last long.  When it the last time pelosi and boehnnner agreed on ANYTHING?  LOL'

I'm sure the public is against it... but i'm also sure military action will happen.  when those 2 agree, it's over :(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.