Author Topic: Marriage...oh brother  (Read 36015 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Marriage...oh brother
« Reply #150 on: September 10, 2013, 12:12:14 PM »
Words of the weak

Yes, but also words of someone who is married -lol

Anabol

• Getbig II
« Reply #151 on: September 10, 2013, 12:13:10 PM »
well for most beta males that s just the way it is. Now for rich alphas who pay everything for women it's another matter. But we all know only 1 % of males are alphas, while the rest are betas pretending to be alphas.

Words of the weak.

Alpha doesnt pay for women. Women pays for Aplha.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: September 10, 2013, 12:15:05 PM »
Yes... they are dumb.  How much did Trump lose when he got divorced?  Same thing is going to happen to hoodie boy... naīve idiot.
They said around 25 million.  He's now worth a couple billion.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: September 10, 2013, 12:18:02 PM »
Yes... they are dumb.  How much did Trump lose when he got divorced?  Same thing is going to happen to hoodie boy... naīve idiot.

Trump deserves to be trumped by the women he dumps because he seems like a jerk anyway (just my opinion). Most people don't have to worry about giving up as much money to a failed relationship as he does because they don't have that much money in the first place.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: September 10, 2013, 12:20:32 PM »
They said around 25 million.  He's now worth a couple billion.

You're cherry picking here kid.  

The less money a man has, the more it hurts when that money leaves his pocket.  Men with average or slightly above average means get their ass-reamed in divorce court because they normally lose 50% of everything they've got or ever worked for.

Wake up son.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #155 on: September 10, 2013, 12:21:39 PM »
Some nasty stories here. The key is finding/marrying a sane, non whore, that's hasn't been poisoned by feminism.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: September 10, 2013, 12:26:10 PM »
Some nasty stories here. The key is finding/marrying a sane, non whore, that's hasn't been poisoned by feminism.

Far and few between.  They're still out there, but they're 1 in a million these days. 

Today's woman has a HUGE sense of entitlement.  Entitlement costs a LOT of money... money I'm not willing to spend.

Anabol

• Getbig II
« Reply #157 on: September 10, 2013, 12:34:18 PM »
I'm not spending much money on my wife. Only on children.
But marriage is real burden. Absense of freedom. Sometimes i can't do what i want. i am fucken betta :(

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: September 10, 2013, 12:47:10 PM »
You're cherry picking here kid.  

The less money a man has, the more it hurts when that money leaves his pocket.  Men with average or slightly above average means get their ass-reamed in divorce court because they normally lose 50% of everything they've got or ever worked for.

Wake up son.
But I have money.  Men, for lack of a better word, that don't have shit, shouldn't be getting married.  Smart men have confidence in their ability to make money.  Dumb guys worry about every dollar, because they have to.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #159 on: September 10, 2013, 01:08:47 PM »
But I have money.  Men, for lack of a better word, that don't have shit, shouldn't be getting married.  Smart men have confidence in their ability to make money.  Dumb guys worry about every dollar, because they have to.
i do this

trying to survive

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: September 10, 2013, 01:20:42 PM »
Let s just say we all try to survive with what we have and leave it at that  :-*

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: September 10, 2013, 01:47:40 PM »
Knew a bloke who found out his wife was cheating on him,was a successful guy he kept quiet and put all his rental propertys in his dads name and wrapped up his buisness before divorcing the bitch and she got nowt.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: True getbigger
« Reply #163 on: September 10, 2013, 03:13:54 PM »
reason why I am not getting married...again  :o

Purge_WTF

« Reply #164 on: September 10, 2013, 04:12:04 PM »

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #165 on: September 10, 2013, 04:37:48 PM »
never marry fat whore.

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Marriage
« Reply #166 on: September 10, 2013, 04:43:32 PM »
this

pre nups dont offer the full protection in law

Full protection of the law???

Pre nups aren't a law, it's a contract. They're upheld unless one of the lawyers screwed up drafting or did some type of unconscionable act like make someone sign without reading blah blah)
Best thing to do is offer up your wife some consideration in the prenuptial terms, like 10,000 dollars upon signing into a seperated savings account in her sole name.
Just needs to be a valid contract in your marriage state and then if you move states consult a property attorney or divorce attorney to see if that has any bearing.....

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: September 10, 2013, 04:43:52 PM »
reason why I am not getting married...again  :o

I'm with you and my gf is 95 pounds.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: September 10, 2013, 04:48:24 PM »
Prenups are effective if they're done right.    Both sides have a lawyer, makes sure its done far enough in advance that neither side can say they were rushed or felt pressured.  For me, it was about protecting my home and the money I had accumulated up to this point.  Also, I made her waive alimony and setup a payment plan in the event it didn't workout.

Hey bro, I feel it's best to not ever mention you made her. Perhaps in a court that could break it all together under a duress claim. Woman do stuff like that with your words.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #169 on: September 10, 2013, 05:02:38 PM »
 :D ;D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: September 10, 2013, 10:31:15 PM »

Totally incorrect.  Men who don't have shit SHOULD be getting married, that way they can get 50% from their ex-wives when they get divorced (yes, it goes both ways).

Dumb guys are traditional/idealistic ones who always think: "this is the one"... "she really and truly loves me"... "she would never do that to me".  If you were a bum with no job and no money would she want to marry you then?... of course not.

You have money huh?  That's a very relative statement.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: September 11, 2013, 04:45:45 AM »
Totally incorrect.  Men who don't have shit SHOULD be getting married, that way they can get 50% from their ex-wives when they get divorced (yes, it goes both ways).

Dumb guys are traditional/idealistic ones who always think: "this is the one"... "she really and truly loves me"... "she would never do that to me".  If you were a bum with no job and no money would she want to marry you then?... of course not.

You have money huh?  That's a very relative statement.
Totally flawed logic as usual.  Guys that don't have shit, usually marry women that don't have shit.  They title everything in both names and the guy usually pays for more of it.  Then they have a couple kids.  When they get divorced, the guy ends up having to give 50% or more of his assets and then pays alimony and child support on top of that.  He most likely has a dead end, crappy job and this kills him financially.  This whole "only dumb guys get married, smart guys don't"  Is so far off the mark, its laughable.  It's  very basic, dumb guy logic.  The only guys i've ever seen killed by divorce are dumb guys that didn't make good money. 

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #172 on: September 11, 2013, 08:30:08 AM »
Far and few between.  They're still out there, but they're 1 in a million these days. 

Today's woman has a HUGE sense of entitlement.  Entitlement costs a LOT of money... money I'm not willing to spend.

I dont dispute that at all. Its vāries hugely from region to region too.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: September 11, 2013, 08:50:37 AM »
What is funny is that nobody ever talks about... successful marriages  :)
Simply because they would find what it takes to be "too boring".

Fact is insuring your survival has nothing to do with "fun". The religion of "fun" is just a product of our modern society, but it wont last.  Survival underlies everything, marriage and all other types of alliances/ interactions included. And aint nothing fun about survival. Fun is more a byproduct of being able to survive successfully. Knowing you ll survive better than the competition.
But to put it on a pedestral and classify it as the beginning and end of everything in life is only a trend. In the past you had to work to merit fun , leisures, spare time. Nowadays more and more people access fun without having to deserve it. And for some reasons, more and more people actually "drown" in too much quantities of fun to the point they become...depressed.

Dude who s surviving in a shithole probably feels quantitatively speaking as "happy" as the dude surviving doing his tricks at the top of the pyramid as long as he s part of a stable, hope oriented family/community.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #174 on: September 11, 2013, 10:22:53 AM »
What is funny is that nobody ever talks about... successful marriages  :)
Simply because they would find what it takes to be "too boring".

Fact is insuring your survival has nothing to do with "fun". The religion of "fun" is just a product of our modern society, but it wont last. 
x2