Author Topic: Syria: You're next  (Read 11738 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Syria: You're next
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2013, 07:20:34 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2013, 08:49:14 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2013, 09:08:07 PM »
I do NOT trust the USA.

Why, what do you think we might do?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2013, 09:45:34 PM »
 It is true. I do NOT trust my own country.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2013, 12:19:36 AM »
Looks like Iranian Ayatollah Ali Khomeini (mostly) positively commented about
president Rouhani & Obama phone chat ......Persian oil is heading for the West
& Arabs oil producers will be pissed .............

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 06, 2013, 09:22:16 AM »
It is true. I do NOT trust my own country.

factions of the government are tyrannic , hard for some of the old timers on here to fathom lol.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #81 on: October 06, 2013, 04:06:41 PM »
 :(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #82 on: April 06, 2017, 07:19:29 PM »
Bump!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #83 on: April 06, 2017, 07:43:02 PM »
Bump!

Assad is the democratically elected leader of Syria. Syria is fighting ISIS. Russia is fighting ISIS. Why are we trying to create yet another hotbed for terrorism?
S

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 06, 2017, 07:52:40 PM »
Assad is the democratically elected leader of Syria. Syria is fighting ISIS. Russia is fighting ISIS. Why are we trying to create yet another hotbed for terrorism?
Its already been created and is a hotbed of terrorism.  Time to reduce all sides. Weaken all the actors. Obama should have done it in 2013.  Trump finally enforced "the red line".

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2017, 07:55:34 PM »
 Benjamin Netanyahu‏Verified account @netanyahu Apr 4
Replying to @netanyahu

especially with cruel and outlawed chemical weapons. I call on the international community to fulfill its obligation from 2013 >
163 replies 686 retweets 1,382 likes
Replying to @netanyahu

There's no, none, no excuse whatsoever for the deliberate attacks on civilians and on children >
631 replies 885 retweets 1,426 likes

When I saw pictures of babies suffocating from a chemical attack in Syria, I was shocked and outraged >

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2017, 07:57:26 PM »
Its already been created and is a hotbed of terrorism.  Time to reduce all sides. Weaken all the actors. Obama should have done it in 2013.  Trump finally enforced "the red line".

Would not be surprised if Trump makes a move on North Korea next and announces it in person to the president of China while they are on the 9th hole at Mar-A-Lago.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2017, 08:04:05 PM »
Would not be surprised if Trump makes a move on North Korea next and announces it in person to the president of China while they are on the 9th hole at Mar-A-Lago.
I wouldn't mind, but I think he would not do anything until N. Korea actually strikes a target.  The second N. Korea strikes S. Korea or somewhere else, its over.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2017, 08:49:25 PM »
Replying to @netanyahu

especially with cruel and outlawed chemical weapons. I call on the international community to fulfill its obligation from 2013 >
163 replies 686 retweets 1,382 likes
Replying to @netanyahu

There's no, none, no excuse whatsoever for the deliberate attacks on civilians and on children >
631 replies 885 retweets 1,426 likes

When I saw pictures of babies suffocating from a chemical attack in Syria, I was shocked and outraged >

Might wanna keep Bibi quotes on the DL, friend. I realize the circlejerk's making stuff feel like one big happy family right now, but Green Frogs ain't so fond of Abraham's (((people))). Case you haven't heard.

Enjoy the honeymoon, anyway.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2017, 08:51:08 PM »
Might wanna keep Bibi quotes on the DL, friend. I realize the circlejerk's making stuff feel like one big happy family right now, but Green Frogs ain't so fond of Abraham's (((people))). Case you haven't heard.

Enjoy the honeymoon, anyway.

They will learn one way or another that military action is necessary in the Middle East.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2017, 08:53:43 PM »
McInnes has obviously had a couple too many.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 06, 2017, 08:57:07 PM »
They will learn one way or another that military action is necessary in the Middle East.

Trump Rs probably hate Jews more than Muslims.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2017, 09:03:38 PM »
Trump Rs probably hate Jews more than Muslims.

You have zero credibility here.

You carried on for weeks about how Hillary would win and then after she lost you went back and erased all your failed predictions in shame.

TAKE A HIKE BOZO!!!!!

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2017, 09:35:39 PM »
Like I've been saying since he got elected, Trump is just another Jewish puppet. Every 4 years America tears it's hair out for months on which person they elect will be the best choice when in reality they all further the same agenda. There are the liberal marxist jews and then there are the neocon jews. Trump is controlled by the latter. America has been fooled once again. How? The MSM was key- they were so pro Hillary and that horrible candidate pushed us to vote for Trump. It's like when you mom told you when you were a kid to not do something, or not look at your xmas presents under the tree a few days before xmas; but you did anyway. That's how the Jew's got Trump into the white house. Outsmarted again. You guys need to wake up lol

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2017, 09:40:46 PM »
Like I've been saying since he got elected, Trump is just another Jewish puppet. Every 4 years America tears it's hair out for months on which person they elect will be the best choice when in reality they all further the same agenda. There are the liberal marxist jews and then there are the neocon jews. Trump is controlled by the latter. America has been fooled once again. How? The MSM was key- they were so pro Hillary and that horrible candidate pushed us to vote for Trump. It's like when you mom told you when you were a kid to not do something, or not look at your xmas presents under the tree a few days before xmas; but you did anyway. That's how the Jew's got Trump into the white house. Outsmarted again. You guys need to wake up lol
hahahahhahaha

I love how your little brain works.  Love seeing the meltdowns tonight.  I am so glad that we have actual Military Generals in charge and not the "Twitterati" and bat shit crazy conspiracy theorists such as yourself.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 06, 2017, 09:42:18 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: April 06, 2017, 09:43:33 PM »
QFT.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 06, 2017, 09:53:27 PM »
The Battle of New Orleans (BRITISH VERSION!!)

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: April 06, 2017, 09:58:51 PM »
hahahahhahaha

I love how your little brain works.  Love seeing the meltdowns tonight.  I am so glad that we have actual Military Generals in charge and not the "Twitterati" and bat shit crazy conspiracy theorists such as yourself.

You fail to see the big picture and can't fathom that your hero would be serving anyone but the US based solely on his claim to make America great again. You also fail to see the power of the jewish lobby in washington dc, and that we do so very much for israel but they do very little if anything for us.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2017, 12:27:51 AM »
You have zero credibility here.

You carried on for weeks about how Hillary would win and then after she lost you went back and erased all your failed predictions in shame.

TAKE A HIKE BOZO!!!!!

I've upset you. Sorry, don't remember.

Lots of posters, few make an impression is all.