Author Topic: RIP - Casey Viator  (Read 55083 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: RIP - Casey Viator
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2013, 06:23:41 AM »
 :(

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2013, 06:28:00 AM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2013, 06:34:49 AM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2013, 06:37:41 AM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2013, 06:42:19 AM »

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2013, 08:33:21 AM »
Thanks for the pics ND. Do you think he should've been MR O in 82 over Dickerson or Zane?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2013, 08:48:26 AM »
He aged really fast and died early. One of my favorites though.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2013, 11:30:38 AM »
He aged really fast and died early.

Not nearly as fast and early as the guys today.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2013, 11:48:21 AM »
Thanks for the pics ND. Do you think he should've been MR O in 82 over Dickerson or Zane?

82 Olympia was first bodybuilding contest i went to.
hard to judge at that time for me, i thought thet all
looked good.  Looking back at pics / video i would
say casey should of won.

sean

• Getbig IV
Re: Casey Viator RIP
« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2013, 12:55:18 PM »
If it does turnout to be true, I'm guessing it will be something heart related. He was still a huge guy a couple of years back -

Rip.

Aside from giving this guy his due respect for starters. He could easily be compared to the top line of dooch-baggers at the moment in Pro-bodybuilding... But secondly, unlike current teen phenoms who burn themselves out on drugs via the advice of so-called guru's, this guy only got better and kept his hair in the process. His legacy should only be he was a great bodybuilder, but should provide a lesson to the current following of mega-dosing, over eating, under-training, and all around being a pussy in the gym.

Lastly, I felt the need to post because despite what anyone wants to say about his theorized use history and bodybuilding lifestyle playing a role in his early death, i'd first point out a couple things. 62 year old men die all the time. Men that look like the picture above, dont have whats considered healthy blood pressure and typically arent prioritizing cardiovascular fitness over remaining bulky and strong. They are typically going to be borderline diabetic as well.  If he did succumb to heart issues, just looking at this picture speaks for itself then.

One could speculate on and on about whether he was a heavy drinker, smoker, many other things. My point is, without medical intervention, hefty fellas in this age bracket kick the bucket, often. In fact, his early years of bodybuilding likely extended his life.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2013, 02:38:05 PM »
Died early from steroids.

62 isn't that early

also, roids taken in moderation ain't that bad man, it's just the government trying to scare peeps into not using them, typical governmental propaganda horseshit

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2013, 03:55:35 PM »
62 isn't that early

also, roids taken in moderation ain't that bad man, it's just the government trying to scare peeps into not using them, typical governmental propaganda horseshit

Agreed he was a heavy smoker as someone whos lost family members to smoking related illness and cancer he did well to get to 62 being overweight as well, a lifelong smoker will typically lose 10 to 12 years off their life quote WHO. figures.

No doubt steroids would also have contributed to some form of heart disease, but to say he died from them whilst he smoked heavily is just being a hater, smokers die at 62 every day. It does far more damage than taking steroids in moderation, no doubt the mega dosing of today would probably exceed or at least equal it but 20 to 30 a day as you age is just reserving the morgue for yourself as is taking high dosages of steroids after 40.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2013, 04:07:54 PM »
62 isn't that early

62 wtf my dad lived to be 73 fat and overweight.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #113 on: September 15, 2013, 12:19:08 AM »
62 wtf my dad lived to be 73 fat and overweight.

my grandad is 93 still alive and kicking drinking jack and smoking cigs 8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 15, 2013, 02:53:51 AM »
my grandad is 93 still alive and kicking drinking jack and smoking cigs 8)
Sounds good.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #115 on: September 17, 2013, 05:28:03 PM »
Back in the sixties we were all scared about side effects. The doctors were warning that any substance that would help muscles grow might also help cancers grow. Who would risk that? Well, lots of guys did.
They kept their results to themselves but by 1970 it was unlikely that any completely natural bodybuilder could win a national title. The top guys were probably all experimenting. Dianabol and then Deca Durabolin.
I had a Dr W approach me in 1970 and tell me I could be a Mr Universe within 6 months with his assistance. I didn't take the offer but it looks like others did.
I have no idea what Casey did but he sure was huge at only 19. Heck, it took me 12 years to get 17 1/2 inch arms naturally. There was Casey with 19 inch arms at 19!
I am 10 years older than Casey so it is sad to see him gone. When you get older it is harder to lose weight. Wait and see for yourself.

Not sure about the photo but I think he is 18 with 18 inch arms. Look at those forearms!

Had a go at editing the photo. Not enough detail to do a better job. Darn, where did all those years go!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: September 17, 2013, 05:38:11 PM »
Now that is forearm genetics at 18 yrs old.

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: September 17, 2013, 07:16:23 PM »
Now that is forearm genetics at 18 yrs old.

No teen has ever matched up to Casey, before or since...

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: September 17, 2013, 08:07:56 PM »
No teen has ever matched up to Casey, before or since...
Agreed.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #119 on: September 18, 2013, 01:22:47 PM »
Back in the sixties we were all scared about side effects. The doctors were warning that any substance that would help muscles grow might also help cancers grow. Who would risk that? Well, lots of guys did.
They kept their results to themselves but by 1970 it was unlikely that any completely natural bodybuilder could win a national title. The top guys were probably all experimenting. Dianabol and then Deca Durabolin.
I had a Dr W approach me in 1970 and tell me I could be a Mr Universe within 6 months with his assistance. I didn't take the offer but it looks like others did.
I have no idea what Casey did but he sure was huge at only 19. Heck, it took me 12 years to get 17 1/2 inch arms naturally. There was Casey with 19 inch arms at 19!
I am 10 years older than Casey so it is sad to see him gone. When you get older it is harder to lose weight. Wait and see for yourself.

Not sure about the photo but I think he is 18 with 18 inch arms. Look at those forearms!

Had a go at editing the photo. Not enough detail to do a better job. Darn, where did all those years go!

how much dbol did they take back then, any ideas?

supposedly Horworth only took 20 mg per day

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: September 18, 2013, 02:27:17 PM »
The 20mg CIBA shit was far more pure than anything available today, but to think that Howorth dude only took 20mg/day is almost laughable. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 18, 2013, 02:33:11 PM »

supposedly Horworth only took 20 mg per day

I say go up to 10,000 mg and die early.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #122 on: September 18, 2013, 05:04:58 PM »

supposedly Howorth only took 20 mg per day

I have no idea what guys were using. I heard stories some were experimenting with 10 X 5mg pills per day. I used 2 pills a day for a couple of months. Unless you knew the guys you wouldn't have a clue. It was all top secret info in those days. No point giving others stuff to help them beat you.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2013, 12:41:22 AM »

Wow, uncrowned Mr.Australia '75 is suggesting that he would (if on D-bol) defeat Franco Colombu for 1970 IFBB Mr.Universe or
Frank Zane & Arnold (Pro winner) for NABBA 1970 Mr.Universe titles  ::) ::) ::)

And that mysterious Dr.W ????, must be Dr.Who  ;D ;D ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #124 on: September 19, 2013, 04:19:44 AM »
I say go up to 10,000 mg and die early.

very funny tough guy