Author Topic: Can any one explain  (Read 2256 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: Can any one explain
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2013, 07:51:01 PM »
The Coroner, to the Valdosta (Ga.) Times, regarding a clear violation of law, in delaying contact for more than six hours: “This was not fair to the decedent, his family, and the citizens of Valdosta and Lowndes County, Ga. And it’s wrong as rain. You may not want me on your crime scene, but it’s a law. It’s not something you can change your mind about.”

This happened going on a year ago.  And Justice for All.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2013, 07:58:18 PM »
If this was a wealthy family, heads would have been rolling left and right.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2013, 08:54:29 PM »
Man that man done lost his mind

Termites have strong teeth.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2013, 08:56:28 PM »
So when the coroner says "You may not want me on your crime scene...", he's presumably speaking in general terms (?), but it's an interesting choice of words.

What a fucking crazy place Georgia must be.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2013, 09:01:36 PM »
What an awful way to go...I imagine he probably suffocated almost instantly...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2013, 09:48:24 PM »

I just did that hurt a bit BDB but survived.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2013, 09:49:31 PM »
What an awful way to go...I imagine he probably suffocated almost instantly...

I don't think anyone suffocates instantly. I'm sure it took some time and he suffered quite a bit.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2013, 10:22:07 PM »
Here's a full-sized pic, so not sure what it's supposed to be, exactly. Is it really a death pic? Notice his hands, and also notice how his shoulders are with respect to the inside of the mat. (you can view the image and click it to enlarge):

This picture hasn't anything to do with the death, it is a fake which some asshat has add to the news. How do you understand words "upside down"? Just about all over the world it means feet towards the sky.

I bet this is what happen: Bunch of kids rolled this sorry ass mofo inside the mat as a joke, then they get the clever idea to lift the roll standing on it's head, and leave the gym, giggling about the fun of it. Gym was closed and they didn't get back to rescue this guy, so he died. Check out the colour of this guy and what would be colour of his frends also. Do they step forward and tell what they have done? I don't think so..

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2013, 10:27:15 PM »
This picture hasn't anything to do with the death, it is a fake which some asshat has add to the news. How do you understand words "upside down"? Just about all over the world it means feet towards the sky.

I bet this is what happen: Bunch of kids rolled this sorry ass mofo inside the mat as a joke, then they get the clever idea to lift the roll standing on it's head, and leave the gym, giggling about the fun of it. Gym was closed and they didn't get back to rescue this guy, so he died. Check out the colour of this guy and what would be colour of his frends also. Do they step forward and tell what they have done? I don't think so..
Purple?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2013, 11:35:50 AM »

Have you read the thread, Ropo? That's the kid's father. Yes, the picture was placed into all stories right along with the obvious death picture, and done so without explanation.

I can think of a few scenarios, including a possibility that someone pushed him down into the center of the mat without realizing the potential consequences. The fact that the coroner wasn't contacted for so long makes it very suspicious, without a doubt.