Author Topic: PRO CALIBER CYCLES  (Read 10939 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: PRO CALIBER CYCLES
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2013, 05:21:33 PM »
My buddy is a top national level super heavyweight (here in USA.) He was with Farrah for all of last year and he forwarded me all his emails. It's typical stuff, nothing magical. 1-2g test, 2-3G of other goodies each week. I think 10- 12IU GH a day and moderate Slin doses. Once again, it was boring and unexciting.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2013, 11:53:40 AM »
My buddy is a top national level super heavyweight (here in USA.) He was with Farrah for all of last year and he forwarded me all his emails. It's typical stuff, nothing magical. 1-2g test, 2-3G of other goodies each week. I think 10- 12IU GH a day and moderate Slin doses. Once again, it was boring and unexciting.

the test being lower than the other stuff is interesting. I've always made sure my test was higher than the total of the other stuff. I think i'll try that.

although, I've bumped my test dose down the past two injections in favor for more npp and tren (gotta last min photo shoot I gotta harden up for  :-\ ) and I've noticed my sex drive has suffered a lil the past week. gotta be the combo of tren and npp, since npp alone never effected the sex drive. I believe my last two injection days were 2.5cc npp, 1.5cc tren, and 2cc cyp. my usuall is 2cc cyp/enan and 1cc npp per syringe... I think i'll bump it to 1cc cyp and 2cc npp (per syringe) for a few weeks and see what happens.

I've always heard Farah doesn't push the 20-30iu doses of gh as well.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2013, 12:24:40 PM »
the test being lower than the other stuff is interesting. I've always made sure my test was higher than the total of the other stuff. I think i'll try that.

although, I've bumped my test dose down the past two injections in favor for more npp and tren (gotta last min photo shoot I gotta harden up for  :-\ ) and I've noticed my sex drive has suffered a lil the past week. gotta be the combo of tren and npp, since npp alone never effected the sex drive. I believe my last two injection days were 2.5cc npp, 1.5cc tren, and 2cc cyp. my usuall is 2cc cyp/enan and 1cc npp per syringe... I think i'll bump it to 1cc cyp and 2cc npp (per syringe) for a few weeks and see what happens.

I've always heard Farah doesn't push the 20-30iu doses of gh as well.

Nope, you're right about his GH protocol

My bud was on 20IUs of Norditropin a day and George said that was way overkill. He dropped it 30% and told him send the extra money on good food  :D

Yeah the test wasn't over 2g a week, I remember this.

George was also really big on trying to be as healthy as possible (if that's possible at this level.) Farrrah says he has to lower almost every clients protein intake because people over eat their protein. Says anything over 2g/lb is nonsense.

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2013, 08:13:17 PM »
Nope, you're right about his GH protocol

My bud was on 20IUs of Norditropin a day and George said that was way overkill. He dropped it 30% and told him send the extra money on good food  :D

Yeah the test wasn't over 2g a week, I remember this.

George was also really big on trying to be as healthy as possible (if that's possible at this level.) Farrrah says he has to lower almost every clients protein intake because people over eat their protein. Says anything over 2g/lb is nonsense.

Very true. everybody should be eating 2 grams of protein per pound at most. 3 grams of protein per pound is overkill. Some great bodybuilders get away with just eating 1.5 grams of protein per pound.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2013, 08:44:05 PM »
Very true. everybody should be eating 2 grams of protein per pound at most. 3 grams of protein per pound is overkill. Some great bodybuilders get away with just eating 1.5 grams of protein per pound.

Yeah I'm a firm believer in this. I weigh 225lbs and I'm eating less protein than ever now, about 250g a day, and I've never had better gains. I think that old myth of 2 or 3g/lb is really pushed by supp companies.

Fact: George had Kai eating 8-9 ounces of meat per meal. Think of how many gym rats are eating more than Kai, thinking thats the magic secret to growling....it's crazy.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2013, 05:29:15 AM »
The deal is people only hear "EAT 1-2g OF PROTEIN PER BODY WIEGHT" but in actuality it is 1-2g per lean body weight...... so let say you are 230 at 10% you would be lean body weight around 190-200 so multiply that x1.5 SK around 280g a day , only if you are in a very high anabolic state

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2013, 09:15:33 AM »
The deal is people only hear "EAT 1-2g OF PROTEIN PER BODY WIEGHT" but in actuality it is 1-2g per lean body weight...... so let say you are 230 at 10% you would be lean body weight around 190-200 so multiply that x1.5 SK around 280g a day , only if you are in a very high anabolic state

This is what I do, base if off LEAN BODY MASS, but this concept seems to fly over people's heads so often.  :D

I never saw the point in allocating __ grams of protein to actual fat tissue. I do at least 1 g/lb of LBM, plus a tad extra.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2013, 09:24:22 AM »
Your protein requirements do go up when you increase your gear amount because you are going to grow faster and the new muscle has to come from somewhere. In any case, protein requirement is something very debatable with all the supp manufacturers distorting the information in the market to their advantage.
$

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2013, 09:26:48 AM »
Your protein requirements do go up when you increase your gear amount because you are going to grow faster and the new muscle has to come from somewhere. In any case, protein requirement is something very debatable with all the supp manufacturers distorting the information in the market to their advantage.

I've never run mega doses, or even high doses. But what I can comment on is that I feel gear helps you assimilate and use your existing food intake BETTER. So does that mean more is needed than 1g/lb LBM? .....I'm not sure.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2013, 09:39:39 AM »
I've never run mega doses, or even high doses. But what I can comment on is that I feel gear helps you assimilate and use your existing food intake BETTER. So does that mean more is needed than 1g/lb LBM? .....I'm not sure.
there is a research report by WHO. Its published as a book titled " Energy and protein requirements" . I happen to have the 1985 edition. It has an amazing research project. See if you can get your hands on the latest one. It does give a scientific approach. A must read for anyone into hardcore nutrition.
$

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2013, 09:40:40 AM »
there is a research report by WHO. Its published as a book titled " Energy and protein requirements" . I happen to have the 1985 edition. It has an amazing research project. See if you can get your hands on the latest one. It does give a scientific approach. A must read for anyone into hardcore nutrition.

Interesting will check this out mate

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2013, 09:50:38 AM »
Interesting will check this out mate
a simple indicator of wasteful protein consumtion is the pungent smell of your urine. A pungent smelling urine sample indicates presence of un metabolized protein particles. Thats where you know you need to lower your protein intake.
$

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2013, 10:40:32 AM »
man, if you have rotein in urine, you have shot the kidneys.you cant tell if theres protein in the urine without a doc testing it.

i think youre confusing this with the ketones smell, when the piss smells like from a wild pig or horse.

the presence of ketones are tested by using those strips which change colour... cant recollect the name..just google it. Lot of guys use it when cutting.
$

whitewidow

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2013, 11:00:56 AM »
I think anybody who is on cycle should shoot for a even 2 grams of protein per bodyweight, so a 200lb man should shoot for 400 grams per day of lean proteins, some of the protein can come from protein shakes. If you are off cycle it is not necessary to take in more then 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound. I remember back before the supplement companies got super agressive the amount most people would shoot for was 1 gram to 1.5 grams at most per pound. 2 -3 grams per pound used to be unheard of,  to most of us. A user does want alot of protein and other nutrients shuttling into their muscles when they are on cycle and in a anabolic state. If you really know how to diet well and know some good OTC supplements you don't even need steroids to put your body in a severe anabolic state.

Too much protein really is not that great for your body especially year round( I am talking about guys who eat that crazy 3 grams per Lb ratio). Protein is the most essential nutrient but 2 grams per LB in a anabolic state is fine and healthier for your body. Farrah is right about the protein , now his view on HGH is correct as well as long as you are using Pharma HGH. I feel bad that guys out there have to buy cheap chinese HGH and abuse it because it is poor quality and sometimes is not even 191-AA sequenced.

whitewidow

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2013, 01:30:27 AM »
frank zane was taking what?

How can some one like nubret admit to handfulls of dbol and zane is under a gram lol?

Nubret lived in France and there was more use going on over in europe. Nubret lived in France where Negma made parabolin and surge used alot of Negmas Parabolin(Trenbolone Hex) plus the basic Test cyp,Deca durabolin,Dianabol . I believe Surge was one of the first to abuse the parabolin(Trenbolone Hex) as Trenbolone was not marketed by a drug company in the USA but it was in France right where Surge was from. Frank zane was pretty vocal about his cycles he used the same drugs like Test cyp,Deac durabolin,Dbol but his dosages of each drug was light and he didn't even crack a gram a week.

Zane was a real light user ,that is why zane was not that big of a guy, he had that kind of swimmers physique but he always was able to get real lean and get real tight skin and he did alot of work on his core muscles giving him those crazy abs. Frank is a decent guy if you can get in a conversation with the guy he thinks todays pros take insane amounts! Frank ran his cycle down once and it was very modest amounts. Everything was pharmaceutical though. They didn;t have as much to choose from back in the early to late 70's but it was all pharmaceutical nothing was UGL. If somebody did enough browsing around they might be able to find frank zanes opinions on todays steroid usage.

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2013, 06:47:19 PM »
Whitewidow,you honestly can come on here and say that you believe Frank Zane won three Mr O'S using under a gram a week,Question why not two grams a week and blow Arnold off the stage,Let me guess he said he could never go that high because of bloating.LOL.

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2013, 01:44:05 AM »
Whitewidow,you honestly can come on here and say that you believe Frank Zane won three Mr O'S using under a gram a week,Question why not two grams a week and blow Arnold off the stage,Let me guess he said he could never go that high because of bloating.LOL.

Frank zane was a small guy! He used very light cycles. He does not strike me as a liar. Frank seemed very sickened talking about what todays pros used. No way Frank zane used 2 grams of AAS a week. Frank zane used extremely small amounts.If you think he used alot of AAS your dead wrong. I heard what Frank used from his own mounth and he had no reason to lie. frank was disgusted by the amounts todays pros use

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2013, 07:30:57 PM »
Frank zane was a small guy! He used very light cycles. He does not strike me as a liar. Frank seemed very sickened talking about what todays pros used. No way Frank zane used 2 grams of AAS a week. Frank zane used extremely small amounts.If you think he used alot of AAS your dead wrong. I heard what Frank used from his own mounth and he had no reason to lie. frank was disgusted by the amounts todays pros use

Absolutly correct, you can win local shows >500 total everything per week plus 3iu m-f. The mega dosing especially for beginner/intermediate is totally not necessary