Author Topic: Good riddance to a ex-con junkie bb and his junkie fitness wife  (Read 4683 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Both are trash and both deserve to go.....they also took the life of apparent trash....the whole thing is sad and pathetic.

MOS

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Good riddance to a ex-con junkie bb and his junkie fitness wife
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2005, 05:25:50 AM »
 ;D

i agree.   for some reason i ***** hate kellly ryan.  but its been a well known fact for a number of years that craig is  piece of shit.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2005, 05:31:16 AM »
Any stories about em would be of interest, to provide background on what they were like. Someone says something like this, without details.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2005, 05:41:09 AM »
Any stories about em would be of interest, to provide background on what they were like. Someone says something like this, but details would help.

why, are you a trolling for details for your next story?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2005, 05:52:48 AM »
"I report, U decide."  :D

Trying to understand the animosity, for those of us who don't know the background.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2005, 06:36:35 AM »
sorry then, u have to read the archives.
no highlights available at this time    :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2005, 07:05:56 AM »
Any stories about em would be of interest, to provide background on what they were like. Someone says something like this, but details would help.

tons of well-categorized info here: www.freecraigtitus.com

Neither Craig/Kelly nor the victim were saints.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2005, 07:21:29 AM »
A few years ago, Dennis Newman, had some sort of cancer or was it Lukemia? Musclemag International was asking for contributions so it could help with Dennis's medical coverage. I am not sure if Dennis was covered by any medical insurance save for when he was married to his wife at the time but later divorced. So his medical bills accrued.

Since Craig was one of Musclemag International's poster boys  ( he always got publicity and was featured on many covers for Musclemag International and other mags, they did an interview on him and he was asking for people to help with Dennis's expenses by donating money. I believe too Craig was going to donate all this cash somehow..possibly by winnings..

In another magazine or possibly the same magazine, Dennis Newman was interviewed and was told how Craig Titus was trying to get all this money to help him and was asking people for donations. Dennis was kind of shocked by what I read and said something to the effect that Craig probably did it for exposure and not charity..saying something like Craig is a selfish person who only does things that will benefit him and that he is in shock that Craig was helping him.

This somewhat gave me an insight what some people thought of Craig Titus. This story is years old and I hope someone can validate this story or correct me if I am wrong   

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2005, 07:38:43 AM »
This whole thing seems "surreal" to me :-\  They will get convicted and be sent away for a long,long time! 

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2005, 08:25:37 AM »
The Real story about Craig and Dennis was that Craig was gonna give half of the money he would get from guest posing to Dennis to help pay his medical bills.  Craig was not a pro at the time as he finished 1st runner up to Dennis at the USA that year.
Max.
Check often for updates @

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2005, 11:54:29 AM »
In another magazine or possibly the same magazine, Dennis Newman was interviewed and was told how Craig Titus was trying to get all this money to help him and was asking people for donations. Dennis was kind of shocked by what I read and said something to the effect that Craig probably did it for exposure and not charity..saying something like Craig is a selfish person who only does things that will benefit him and that he is in shock that Craig was helping him.

That's a real shitty way to respond to someone attempting to help you in a tough situation.