Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 01, 2014, 05:08:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coke/meth/other drug withdrawal timetables  (Read 20231 times)
chafed_nut_sack420
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2005, 01:22:04 PM »

I agree, I have been smoking weed every day for 15 years, I have a great job where I make six figures, I live in a brand new 500K house and I NEVER miss workouts...I have no problems at all, becuase of my drug use. And to top it off I have 5 good friends in the same boat.

Bunch of BS propaganda.......weed is harmless, even compared to alcohol.

I know, you smoke weed everyday for 15 years cause your NOT an addict.  Roll Eyes

Your just a functioning addict.
Report to moderator   Logged
chafed_nut_sack420
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2005, 01:26:51 PM »

Your acting as if doing any drug is the end of the world.

'
Hardly.

I was just trying to say that anytime you decide to try something like booze, blow, weed, etc, theres a chance you could become dependant on those substances to get through an ordinary day. Its called addiction and all drugs have that capability.
Big Dicked Bob
Getbig V

Master Technician - Raw Vaginal Insertion

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2005, 01:29:43 PM »

5 years ago I ate 24 hits of E, in one night.

First 4, at once. Didnt feel anything for an hour. Then felt drunk, losing my balance, slurring. then I got hit full force and could barely keep my eyes open. I felt ssssssoooooooo good. I never felt so fucking incredible on any drug in my life. I was a giant walking orgasm and horny as all hell. I obviously felt better then I looked because all night people were asking me if I needed to go to the hospital. Hospital? All I thought about was what woman I was gonna bang that night.

Then I started eating three or a time at a time for the rest of the night. I started to feel real sick in my stomach and had to swallow them with milk cause it felt like I had an ice cube/acid in my gut. I still gag to this day when i swallow any vitamins because of that expereince with E.

I started blacking out/waking up a few times and then passed out for the rest of the day.

They next 3 days were a living hell. I lowered my serotonin levels so much that I felt like blowing my brains out, just so I wouldn't feel the hopelessness I was feeling. I didn't eat anything except half a bowl of chicken noodles for 3 days. Couldn't move, couldn't sleep, wanted to cry, couldn't.

Never, ever, ever do what I did, if you value your sanity.

Being straight is the best.
Good thing you didn't die. that shit can kill you.  I did 3 at once one time. felt real good but was paranoid for the next week. I don't recomend anyone doing this shit dropping 3 like I did could potentialy kill someone.

|
chafed_nut_sack420
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2005, 01:30:47 PM »

I had never done a drug in my life then got the bright idea to do ecstasy one night.  I started off with a 1/2, then an hour later another 1/2 then an hour later 1 hit.  I felt nothing for a couple of hours so my friends encouraged me to smoke a bowl of marijuana (something I had also never done before).

Finally after three or four hours since my first 1/2 of E, it all hit me (I think the reefer kickstarted it).  Things were great for a long time, but not being familiar with all the usual side effects of E I started to panic eventually as the fast heartbeat scared me.  When I started to worry about it, all it took was my friends saying it would be ok for me to feel fine again and want to go right back into rolling with it.  But my lack of confidence with drugs made it a scary experience.

In hindsight, I should have taken one hit at the beginning and just waited...if nothing happened that night, so be it.  I had never heard of E taking four hours to kick in so that's why I took the second hit.  A girl I was with took 2.5 hits that night and felt fine, and she weighed all of 120 pounds at my height (5'9) and at the time I was around 190.

Other than that, I tried salvia once, and that having been said, I will never do any drug ever again, or even drink for that matter.  My complete lack of confidence in drugs might possibly result in panic, which can make for a hellish experience.  I'm not proud of what I did, but moreso, I don't need drugs.  I hope I didn't cause any long term damage with my two hits of E, and I keep hearing about lots of people doing way more than that, so I hope everything will be ok.  Like I said, complete lack of confidence with drugs.  Even extensive research into the safety of some drugs hasn't helped me much with that.

More than likely you'll be fine but i know of one guy that only did 2 hits of E and he was listless for 2 days after that. He even shit his pants one night and sat in his own crap for an hour. His friends had to take him to emergency cause his brain stopped producing seritonin on its own and he needed to take other drugs to kick start the production again.

Like I said, anything is possible with some drugs and some people but I you should be alright.
FroZZoR
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2005, 01:31:23 PM »

Like I said, you have to be mentally weak to get addicted to drugs unless your at rock bottom (divorce, family member dieing, losing your job. etc)

Motorbreath
Getbig III

What goes around comes around.....

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2005, 01:32:06 PM »

I know, you smoke weed everyday for 15 years cause your NOT an addict.  Roll Eyes

Your just a functioning addict.

I can/could quit at any time.....I use weed as a way to relax after a hard day of work etc....some people have a glass of wine or take an anti-depressant, I like to bake out and chill.. 

Not EVRYONE that try's a substance becomes an addict genius.

I have done, blow, ex, acid etc......and never became an addict of those substances?
chafed_nut_sack420
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2005, 01:39:23 PM »

I can/could quit at any time.....I use weed as a way to relax after a hard day of work etc....some people have a glass of wine or take an anti-depressant, I like to bake out and chill.. 

Not EVRYONE that try's a substance becomes an addict genius.

I have done, blow, ex, acid etc......and never became an addict of those substances?

The 2 of you (Frozzor  and Motorbreath) are sssooo defensive about your own use that you dont even want to accept the reality of how certain drugs effect certain people other than yourselves at this point in your lives.

You can quite anytime eh Motorbreath? You sound like a ciggarette addict. They can quite anytime too but they use it for the same reason you use weed, that is their excuse. I've been smoking weed for over 15 years, everyday too. I just finished smoking a bowl but I have NO delusions about not being addicted to weed.

Lots of people can relax without weed, why should you take it to relax? Its cause your an addict at this point. Dont believe me? Quite for 2 weeks, chances are, if you've been really smoking for 15 years, everyday, you wont.

If your comparring your weed use to those people that take wine or anti depressants to relax, you are using the wrong example to prove your point.
FroZZoR
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 26, 2005, 01:41:58 PM »

The 2 of you (Frozzor  and Motorbreath) are sssooo defensive about your own use that you dont even want to accept the reality of how certain drugs effect certain people, other than yourselves at this point in your lives.

You can quite anytime eh Motorbreath? You sound like a ciggarette addict. They can quite anytime too but they use it for the same reason you use weed. I've been smoking weed for over 15 years, everyday too. I just finished smoking a bowl but I have NO delusions about not being addicted to weed.

Lots of people can relax without weed, why should you take it to relax? Its cause your an addict at this point. Dont believe me? Quite for 2 weeks, chances are, if you've been really smoking for 15 years, everyday, you wont.

I've said this 14 times before, I'm not being defensive on my use alone since I barely ever do any drugs.

"Like I said, you have to be mentally weak to get addicted to drugs unless your at rock bottom (divorce, family member dieing, losing your job. etc)"

"Lots of people can relax without weed, why should you take it to relax?" Alot of people can relax without coffee, why do they drink it? Alot of people can relax without watching t.v, why do they watch it? Alot of people can relax without getting a weekly massage, why do they pay for it?

Roll Eyes
Big Dicked Bob
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 26, 2005, 01:46:06 PM »

Ever hear of that basketball player that took just a tiny bit of cocaine and it killed him?  Sometimes even a small amount of this stuff can kill.  It depends on the person of course.

|
FroZZoR
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 26, 2005, 01:49:15 PM »

Yep, everybody's body chemistry is different.  That is another reason why I will never any drug ever again.  It's not like it's a necessity, and I don't want to risk anything.

With that attitude, you shouldn't drive, leave the house or live life.  Wink
chafed_nut_sack420
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 26, 2005, 01:50:53 PM »

Ever hear of that basketball player that took just a tiny bit of cocaine and it killed him?  Sometimes even a small amount of this stuff can kill.  It depends on the person of course.

Thats the thing. Some people on here use their own experience as gospel for how drugs should effect everyone else.
Thats not how it works.

I gag now when ever I  see someone else take E, let alone try again myself.  I know poeple that take enough blow to kill a horse but they seem to be fine. It all varies from person to person.

chafed_nut_sack420
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 26, 2005, 01:52:32 PM »

Yep, everybody's body chemistry is different.  That is another reason why I will never any drug ever again.  It's not like it's a necessity, and I don't want to risk anything.

Believe me. Your not missing much of anything if you never do drugs again.
Big Dicked Bob
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 26, 2005, 01:58:38 PM »

GHB is not addicting... Tongue
That one had me going...

I don't know man I saw one of those news shows that had a segment about this stuff.  The guy they showed was so addicted to this stuff that after he got out of jail he went to a hardware store and stole some paint thinner or some chemical like that which contained ghb as one of the ingredients and drank it.  I think he later passed out and was picked up by the cops again. Anyway the point of the segment was that it is super addictive.  Did you know they used to sell it as a sleep aid supplement in the early 90's?

|
FroZZoR
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 26, 2005, 01:59:25 PM »

I agree with this in that I'm almost advocating living under a rock.

But I guess when it comes to drugs my attitude is: they aren't a necessity.  I have no desire to do drugs at all and even if the risk is 0.000001, I still don't want to bother with it.  If I really wanted to do drugs I would be willing to take the risk, but honestly I have no desire so it's not hard for me to completely abstain.

I think the only thing that will bring my confidence up that I didn't fuck myself up with my E experience is bloodwork or heart / brain scans.  If I did that and got a clean bill of health I might gain enough confidence to consider using a drug of some kind again, but again, no desire (and I'm grateful for that).

I agree 100% with you. I rarely do anything. But I'm 22 and every few months after all the school and work it's always fun to let loose and have a good time with friends. I never go to clubs, I don't drink any liquor, never smoke weed.
pumpster
Getbig V

If you're reading this you have too much free time

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 26, 2005, 02:03:18 PM »

I agree 100% with you. I rarely do anything. I never go to clubs, I don't drink any liquor, never smoke weed.

I hope you're not suggesting that this is ideal for everyone. I prefer moderation, which means that I don't need to tell others how proud of myself i am for 100% abstinence, which might strike some as boring and close-minded.

No need to sound like a super-christian by ruling out every possible pleasure as somehow negative-are you afraid that you have no willpower to have to be so absolute in your views?

I'm almost advocating living under a rock.

For the vast majority leading balanced lives, this extreme's unnecessary. Soft drugs aren't essential but can be great in moderation, in the right context.
FroZZoR
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 26, 2005, 02:09:20 PM »

I hope you're not suggesting that this is ideal for everyone. I prefer moderation, which means that I don't need to tell others how proud of myself i am for 100% abstinence, which might strike some as boring and close-minded.

No need to sound like a super-christian by ruling out every possible pleasure as somehow negative-are you afraid that you have no willpower to have to be so absolute in your views?

For the vast majority leading balanced lives, this extreme's unnecessary. Soft drugs aren't essential but can be great in moderation, in the right context.

I'm not against doing drugs. I've drank in the past, done weed, schrooms all in the past. Now I don't do any of that, and whenever I go out (once every few months) I stick to blow only.
hangclean
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2005, 02:15:10 PM »

5 years ago I ate 24 hits of E, in one night.

First 4, at once. Didnt feel anything for an hour. Then felt drunk, losing my balance, slurring. then I got hit full force and could barely keep my eyes open. I felt ssssssoooooooo good. I never felt so fucking incredible on any drug in my life. I was a giant walking orgasm and horny as all hell. I obviously felt better then I looked because all night people were asking me if I needed to go to the hospital. Hospital? All I thought about was what woman I was gonna bang that night.

Then I started eating three or a time at a time for the rest of the night. I started to feel real sick in my stomach and had to swallow them with milk cause it felt like I had an ice cube/acid in my gut. I still gag to this day when i swallow any vitamins because of that expereince with E.

I started blacking out/waking up a few times and then passed out for the rest of the day.

They next 3 days were a living hell. I lowered my serotonin levels so much that I felt like blowing my brains out, just so I wouldn't feel the hopelessness I was feeling. I didn't eat anything except half a bowl of chicken noodles for 3 days. Couldn't move, couldn't sleep, wanted to cry, couldn't.

Never, ever, ever do what I did, if you value your sanity.

Being straight is the best.
If you really took that many then they were bunk pills.
chafed_nut_sack420
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 26, 2005, 02:17:07 PM »

Tell me something, do you think I have any major reason to be concerned with my two hits of E affecting me permanently in some manner?

I have no evidence to suggest this at all to suggest this, but I worry about it anyway.  I find that people reassuring me helps, which leads me to believe it's all in my head, but I'm just not sure.

I dont feel combfortable disclosing my personal history on the subject because I know people pass judgment on you no matter how long ago or what the circumstances were and especially here on getbig. However, I feel its important to really educate people with my experiences and you can take from it what you like, I hope it helps you out in some way.

Ive easily taken close to XXX hits of E in my life time. (Im blocking that out on purpose, but rest assured, it was alot). Im 34 years old now, so Im talking about an 15 year period of my life. I havent touched E in a long while and so at this point I feel like it hasnt really done anything permanant to me. It might have done something to my short term memory and my patience level when I first quit but so far I feel fine now. I have a great job, nice home, girlfriend so it hardly gave me brain damage to the point of being disfunctional or what you might read about in some anti drug pamphlet.

I still wouldnt reccomend it to my mother or father so why would I recommend it to anyone else? I took a chance and escaped unscathed but I wouldnt promise that to anyone else.

I think your fine and worrying too much. If its been awhile since youve done it and your not in a depression and not addicted to it than just move on. Your brain is always making new connections, so there is some room for damage that wont effect you in a measurable way in your life.

Good luck.
chafed_nut_sack420
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2005, 02:18:17 PM »

If you really took that many then they were bunk pills.

ok.   Roll Eyes

Passing out and 3 days of suicidal deppression is a regularity on .E  Roll Eyes
chafed_nut_sack420
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 26, 2005, 02:43:36 PM »

I've heard between 48-60 pills is the lethal dose.  24 is possible to do and not die from, depending on the concentration (some are double stuffed).

Read the book "e". In it, some guy talks about ballooning a few hundred hits into his stomach on a plane from Amsterdam. One balloon broke and 100 hits were digested. He said the wing of the plane started to melt, etc..

Its a good read, very informative. check it out if you want to learn more about the drug.
hangclean
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 26, 2005, 03:57:40 PM »

The most I ever took was 3 mitsubishis and I almost slit my wrists 2 days later.
gammahydroxy
Getbig III

Getbig!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: December 26, 2005, 04:08:34 PM »

I don't know man I saw one of those news shows that had a segment about this stuff.  The guy they showed was so addicted to this stuff that after he got out of jail he went to a hardware store and stole some paint thinner or some chemical like that which contained ghb as one of the ingredients and drank it.  I think he later passed out and was picked up by the cops again. Anyway the point of the segment was that it is super addictive.  Did you know they used to sell it as a sleep aid supplement in the early 90's?

yup...I was buying GBL legally in the late 90's...It was awesome....

musclegurus.com
chafed_nut_sack420
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 26, 2005, 06:34:40 PM »

The most I ever took was 3 mitsubishis and I almost slit my wrists 2 days later.

I've tried those, mine were really speedy though.

When I say I did that many in a night, I mean from 10 pm friday till around 12 noon Saturday being the last dose.

My tolerance to E is really high. People didnt believe how many I could take until we'd go out. It wasnt uncommon for me to take anywhere from 5 to 8 in a night.  That one time was the extreem but Im also that type of personality. I have to push the limit with everything at least once.
ChristopherA
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 26, 2005, 06:48:40 PM »

When the afterhours scene was bangin,myself and a buddy regularly took anywhere from 6-12 pills a night.On top of that probley $150 of K.That was about 5 years ago,feel fine now.Talk to me when I'm 50.
deviant
Getbig IV

C.U.N.T

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 26, 2005, 07:01:37 PM »

You're all a bunch of pussy c*nts....stop agonising over whether you did too many drugs or not, fact is if you are here and now and able to type the computer then you're probably OK.....

...its all good, if it gets too much then take a break....its that simple.

I popped so much xtc, speed, lsd, hash and mushrooms during the mid 90's british rave scene that i suffered hallucinations during normal everyday life, had short term memory loss and was generally a complete fuck up....i did this for 4 years because the plus points of all the parties far outweighed the negative sides i was experiencing..... when i got bored and moved on i stopped.

Hey presto, back to normality....

....unless you really take the piss with your doses you shouldnt suffer any long term effects, these twats complaining of doing E's three times in their entire lives and claiming side effects that still manifest themselves now should just kill themselves.....fucking lightweight c*nts.....if you're that fragile mentally then its best you stay indoors and dont play with the adults.

Recreational drugs are just fine if you're mature enough to understand there are down sides to every positive feeling and can deal with that, if you have an addictive personality then its best you stay away....if you have the ability to fill your boots, get fuc*ed, revel in the sensations each different drug gives you and savour the brief, priveledged hours under the influence of these wonder chemicals then enjoy it.....

C.U.N.T
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!