Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 02, 2014, 12:54:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coke/meth/other drug withdrawal timetables  (Read 20334 times)
McFarland
Getbig V

Tastes Like WINNING

« Reply #150 on: December 29, 2005, 03:40:08 PM »

We barely scratched the surface and you already jump on that one. You are weak.

IMO, you are 100% correct on everything you're saying in reference to Sarcasm.  It's fucking weird, that shit.  I wonder if he and WeedOutTheWeak are the same guy.  If not, they should get together.  Double XL's another one. 
Report to moderator   Logged
chafed_nut_sack420
Getbig IV

« Reply #151 on: December 29, 2005, 03:46:22 PM »

IMO, you are 100% correct on everything you're saying in reference to Sarcasm.  It's fucking weird, that shit.  I wonder if he and WeedOutTheWeak are the same guy.  If not, they should get together.  Double XL's another one. 

Sarcasm is so transparent, I just cant take him seriously. 
SS
Getbig V

The new and improved SS.

« Reply #152 on: December 29, 2005, 03:55:19 PM »

Sarcasm is so transparent, I just cant take him seriously. 
um! his name is sarcasm Roll Eyes
McFarland
Getbig V

Tastes Like WINNING

« Reply #153 on: December 29, 2005, 04:10:12 PM »

um! his name is sarcasm Roll Eyes

The word comes from the late Latin word, sarcasmus, which, in turn, comes from the Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein - to bite the lips in rage,- from sarx, sark-, flesh - the root word literally means "to cut a piece of flesh (from the targeted person)."

It is proverbially described as "the lowest form of wit" (a quotation sometimes ascribed incorrectly to Oscar Wilde, but untraceable). In 1983, Leonard Rossiter published a book titled The Lowest Form of Wit (ISBN 0722175132) which includes the history of sarcasm, rules of sarcasm, and many sarcastic comments (some of which are questionable) by notable individuals.

Because it is vocally-oriented, sarcasm can be difficult to grasp in written form and is easily misinterpreted. To prevent this some people end sarcastic comments on the Internet with an emoticon, emphasize words with italics, bold, and/or underlining (e.g. That's just great), or surround them with a made-up markup language tag, e.g. <sarcasm> or <snicker>.

Another transformation of sarcasm into electronic mediums is only possible through written language. Using extremely poor typing in a sentence, one can indicate that the holder of a certain opinion is unintelligent or overly eager. For example: "but teh bias!!!11!1!" This written slang is especially popular in internet forums.

In the UK, television and DVD subtitles for those with impaired hearing have adopted the use of (!) (an exclamation mark in parentheses) following speech in which sarcasm or irony is perceptible via the tone of voice.

Grin

DIVISION
Getbig V

Bless me please, father.....

« Reply #154 on: December 29, 2005, 04:28:51 PM »

agreed, addicts are mentally weak.

Attack! Mirzy Attack!    Angry

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...
Big Dicked Bob
Getbig V

Master Technician - Raw Vaginal Insertion

« Reply #155 on: December 30, 2005, 04:41:53 AM »

If you need to use coke to enjoy sex, than coke has severly damaged your central nervous system and brain.

|
bigdumbbell
Getbig V

Bon Voyage !

« Reply #156 on: December 30, 2005, 06:03:50 AM »

1. please post a picture of what crack(not THAT type crack onlyme) looks like.  i do not know.

2. same for crystal meth.

thanks
buffbodz
Getbig V

It's only a board

« Reply #157 on: December 30, 2005, 08:16:28 AM »

This is a cool site and tells you how long drugs stay in your system.  Once their out of your system you shouldn't be physically addicted, it's the mental side that stays with you forever.

http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/timetable.htm

6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio
sarcasm
Getbig V

The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons

« Reply #158 on: December 30, 2005, 08:21:28 AM »

i've taken it easy on you McFarland and you keep coming at me with this bullshit, why?? i've never been anything but cool to your skinny ass and i get this treatment, what's wrong did daddy beat you with a leather strap too much as a little boy? keep my fucking name out of your smart ass mouth you little bitch.

Jaejonna rows 125!!
chafed_nut_sack420
Getbig IV

« Reply #159 on: December 30, 2005, 10:08:52 AM »

i've taken it easy on you McFarland and you keep coming at me with this bullshit, why?? i've never been anything but cool to your skinny ass and i get this treatment, what's wrong did daddy beat you with a leather strap too much as a little boy? keep my fucking name out of your smart ass mouth you little bitch.

Now, thats a meltdown. Your such a chump.
McFarland
Getbig V

Tastes Like WINNING

« Reply #160 on: December 30, 2005, 10:34:39 AM »

OK, sorry.
Spike
Competitors
Getbig V

keep it tight

« Reply #161 on: November 19, 2006, 07:11:47 PM »

whenever we went to go to Neavo Lareado, Mex to smuggle shit across we would get hasseled and once a guy at the hacienda said that to us if we ever got arrested by federalies to go into the corner of the cell and pull your hair and scream/yell -- basically act crazy so no one will fck with you

my friend got arrest drunk, acted crazy like he said but passed out-and woke up with what turned up to be hep A and he might of got TB cause the Mexicans has thrown their own shit at him all night and it got into his mouth and hair - stuck in jail for 10days - his dad was one of the best crimnimal defense lawyers in San ANtonio - DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY - now neava laerado is closed to tourists cause of the drug wars

my friends alright but he didnt go to college right away - I mean shit we were only like 18 barely

those were the days
youandme
Getbig V

GET IT

« Reply #162 on: November 19, 2006, 07:16:53 PM »

whenever we went to go to Neavo Lareado, Mex to smuggle shit across we would get hasseled and once a guy at the hacienda said that to us if we ever got arrested by federalies to go into the corner of the cell and pull your hair and scream/yell -- basically act crazy so no one will fck with you

my friend got arrest drunk, acted crazy like he said but passed out-and woke up with what turned up to be hep A and he might of got TB cause the Mexicans has thrown their own shit at him all night and it got into his mouth and hair - stuck in jail for 10days - his dad was one of the best crimnimal defense lawyers in San ANtonio - DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY - now neava laerado is closed to tourists cause of the drug wars

my friends alright but he didnt go to college right away - I mean shit we were only like 18 barely

those were the days
Shit man, crazy. You look back now and wonder how you made it out alright from those crazy days.
SteelePegasus
Getbig V

Life, death, in between is getbig.com

« Reply #163 on: November 19, 2006, 08:34:07 PM »

Nothing beats a coked up 18 y/o blonde, they can suck all night

Here comes the money shot
columbusdude82
Getbig V

I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!

« Reply #164 on: November 19, 2006, 08:47:52 PM »

those were the days

Dude that story is just nasty...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!