Author Topic: KVBC Las Vegas Affiliate interview with 240  (Read 15673 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: KVBC Las Vegas Affiliate interview with 240
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2005, 04:43:37 AM »
Rob put my banner up on your site. 

what banner

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2005, 04:43:37 AM »
I was just interviewed by KVBC TV - NBC's Las Vegas Affiliate, about the Craig Titus Case.

It was very interesting- they didn't ask about details of the case.  I told them ahead of time I'm in another state and anything I could offer in that area would be purely speculative.  They understood and agreed not to ask any specifics.

Instead they took on the human side of things. 

They asked me what I'd tell CT if I could say one thing.  I responded along the lines of "I'd say what most of the bodybuilding community is saying right now.  You are a man who was forced to make a tough decision.  Craig, keep your head up and your spirits strong, and do the right thing." 

They also asked about the purpose of my website, and I let them know that the case isn't about BBing, supplements, or steroids, but rather a man, his wife, and another person. It's a human story and doesn't go beyond that.

Catch it at 5 and 11 in Vegas, and if someone can tape /post it, that'd be great. Thanks!

I just read your e-mail.....

Props on this, Robert.

You've already got more media coverage than most IFBB pros ever do!   ;D

That's gangsta.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2005, 08:33:49 AM »
Rob put my banner up on your site. 

Rob put my picks up on your site! I want to whore myself out to the highest bidder too!!  :D

Seriously, I had my doubts about how much good the site would do in terms of keeping the case in the right light, and I still do to an extent. But on the flip side, whatever this is turning into it looks like you might be able to position yourself $$$$ very well in the near future, just don't ride the wave all the way in until it crashes.  ;)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2005, 08:47:45 AM »
giving new meaning to talking with yourself   :-X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2005, 10:30:01 AM »
Way to go, Rob, the Master's ... interview ... Your shit's gonna blow up here pretty soon. About the most ambitious, determined mf'er I've never met.

"Knew" you when's what I'm sayin'.

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2005, 12:35:22 PM »
240, Honestly dude, you're the biggest attention whore I think I've ever seen on getbig.. it's funny how you have absolutely nothing to do with bodybuilding OR Craig Titus yet you're on this case like flies on sh*t. In all honesty, don't you think you should let the real professional journalists or people that have some ties to Titus/this case handle things?  From the looks of it you're just trying to get the site as much attention as possible so you can sell it for a higher price, all in all it's just a facade.

My exact thoughts! Since this case broke out, 240 (is Back) has been in his element, he's hyperactive, has opened 10 new threads/day and plays the role of the most informed insider. And now this interview.... Annoying.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2005, 12:49:46 PM »
240! 

Did you tell the TV people how you're "saving bodybuilding, one post at a time"?  I mean, after all, your 10,000 posts the past year have "done a lot to improve bodybuilding", right?

Also, did you tell them you're a fat guy with a gay tattoo?

Did you tell them about www.240orbust.com?  They really need to see the Kamali video.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: NBC story features freecraigtitus.com
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2005, 06:04:24 PM »

Very nice....

One of these days Ron....

we'll have to get together for lunch

you're buying of course

;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2005, 06:09:10 PM »
Rob, be sure to photoshop your head onto someone else's body if the news people ask you for some pics.  You don't want people around the country to gt the wrong idea.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2005, 06:13:52 PM »
Rob, be sure to photoshop your head onto someone else's body if the news people ask you for some pics.  You don't want people around the country to gt the wrong idea.

I was thinking about putting my handsome grille on a chubby hawaiian guy's pic.

Ya know where I could get a pic of one of those?  ;D