Author Topic: Triple H and Bruno at the San Gennaro Feast  (Read 3367 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Triple H and Bruno at the San Gennaro Feast
« on: September 13, 2013, 12:07:32 PM »
I had something to do on the Lower Eastside, today 09-12. So, I figured I'd get some lunch at the feast. Next to my favorite sausage & pepper place was a stand that had a bunch of Bruno memorabilia. I asked the guy setting up if Bruno would be there. He said he was coming in about a half hour with Triple H. So, I hung around and sure enough an Escalade pulls up, and Bruno and Triple H get out.

I got some pretty cool shots:

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Triple H and Bruno at the San Gennaro Feast
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 03:49:31 PM »
I'm sure that Bruno is just LOVING all of this attention and the other fringe benefits that came with his very lucrative deal.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 04:32:13 PM »
I'm sure that Bruno is just LOVING all of this attention and the other fringe benefits that came with his very lucrative deal.

Yeah, Bruno was chewing Triple H's ear off the whole time I saw them, and HHH was the more recognized of the two.

Physically, Bruno was fit and trim to the point of almost being skinny. He moved well and was not at all frail. He looked like he could still hurt someone.

Triple H is just a big, strong, tough looking dude. I'm 6'3". He was at least as tall and outweighed me by about 30lbs. Then again, I'm natty ;)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 08:23:39 AM »
I've mentioned this before: Bruno mastered the fine art of bragging while simultaneously projecting humility.