Author Topic: Why Are So Many Boys Struggling In School?  (Read 7790 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Why Are So Many Boys Struggling In School?
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2013, 11:34:09 AM »
you must hate yourself then because you described yourself to a T.

Right, because you know me.  ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2013, 12:11:28 PM »
Right, because you know me.  ::)
Everyone knows you here, newflash you spent years exposing details of your private life. But hey, you re not a bad dude, just a lost soul trying to find his way to more hapiness, domination. Maybe find a good short, fat black christian woman and a job would help you? You cant really hope for any better except if you got back in shape , you would then maybe be able to get a non fat one. But you d also have to have steady incomes to lure them into falling for you. You ll probably have to settle for a lower standard than your previous white woman as she obviously dumped you cause she felt she was worth "better".

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2013, 12:13:56 PM »
From my experience its the total opposite.  Letting a child do whatever they want without providing structure makes it difficult for a child to learn restraint.
BALANCE... a bit of both... never go for the extremes, only once in a while  to find your limits but dont get addicted to it...

You need structures, but not too firm, kids also need space. Just the right amount of both. Fact is to build the best man you need a rich stable happy family that will focus on elevating its offspring in society. Beauty also help... But hey lots of people survive being ugly, or poor, too. We all somewhat have a chance, if we re realistic about what we can have or cant.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2013, 12:42:13 PM »
BALANCE... a bit of both... never go for the extremes, only once in a while  to find your limits but dont get addicted to it...

You need structures, but not too firm, kids also need space. Just the right amount of both. Fact is to build the best man you need a rich stable happy family that will focus on elevating its offspring in society. Beauty also help... But hey lots of people survive being ugly, or poor, too. We all somewhat have a chance, if we re realistic about what we can have or cant.

I absolutely agree.  It's not necessary to crush individuality in order to provide structure. Good post.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2013, 12:52:45 PM »
Baby Boomer parenting.

My parents gave me total freedom to do anything drugs, girls as long as my gpa never dipped below a 3.7 and as long as it was under their roof. the ability to smoke weed and fuck is a power motivator
Fixed, being their kids friend...
I went to school with a lot of people like this...
Today, their little kids curse them, wife disrespects them (the men), the women are acting they still are in their early 20s or they are divorced. Kids have no or little structure..
And the men, neutered...

But hey, good grades...kid's need structure and boundaries...parents who don't set that are not parents. And when said kid is an adult and gets in trouble with the law, it's not their fault they say. They are always the victim. And the law is trying to stop them from having fun...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2013, 06:20:28 PM »
From my experience its the total opposite.  Letting a child do whatever they want without providing structure makes it difficult for a child to learn restraint.
they also feel like there are no boundaries , until they hit many walls and limits as adults; then they fell cheated. Now you have rich kids who hit walls but dad and mommy are there to pay...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2013, 06:32:54 PM »
they also feel like there are no boundaries , until they hit many walls and limits as adults; then they fell cheated. Now you have rich kids who hit walls but dad and mommy are there to pay...
But, what happens is that the kids sinking deeper and deeper into an ocean of no return. Drugs, alcohol, depression. Ironically, these are the walls they cannot escape, a self built wall of self destruction.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2013, 06:52:39 PM »
But, what happens is that the kids sinking deeper and deeper into an ocean of no return. Drugs, alcohol, depression. Ironically, these are the walls they cannot escape, a self built wall of self destruction.
Pretty hard to tell for sure what we choose and what we dont choose in our lifetime. I'd say we dont choose 99% of what happen, we only choose the way we react to it depending of our morality and spirituality. Having the will to live equals having the will to fight as living equals fighting. Still, at some point you have to find a quiet, stressless predictable life routine which doesnt involve too much fighting, or you would burn out early, especially as you get into your 30s. You have to keep your stamina just to make sure you ll still be here to raise your kids.

Do we choose to slowly trap ourselves into psychological prisons, or is it a result of our past and present environments ? One thing is sure, the world population grows bigger, but so does anger and frustration, in all social classes. Most of the time the genuinely happiest people are people who dont question what they re doing and simply do it blindly, ie kill instead of being killed at all costs, or the ones who submit to a superior authority and dont want to lead; if things go bad well it's not their fault, it's the authority they placed their faith in who failed. It's quite reassuring and easier to live that way.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2013, 06:56:29 PM »
Now we're talkin, Mike!    :D

right?     ;)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2013, 06:58:23 PM »
     right?     ;)
Hi mike, what is the plan for the rest of your life? inherit your mom's house once she s dead, then find a new a woman, marry her, have some kids? Are you still a trainer?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2013, 07:54:27 PM »
 what is that post that one guy here always makes? the one that says young boys that have...

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2013, 07:59:54 PM »
Hi mike, what is the plan for the rest of your life? inherit your mom's house once she s dead, then find a new a woman, marry her, have some kids? Are you still a trainer?
join the carnival

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2013, 12:51:07 AM »
Anyone who "struggless" at school is dumb as a bag of rocks, there's no hope for him. Learning math through counting bullets? Please, are you fucking serious? Math is something so natural to young inteligent mind that boys start playing with numbers as 5 year olds. I remember being around 5-7 playing with numbers on paper and trying to come up with answers why if we add two odd numbers we get even numer and so on. If you never had this then well, there's no hope. Being like this is by no means any guarantee of success or indicator that you are anything special. If school was a breeze to you consider yourself normal.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2013, 12:54:46 AM »
would have worked for me......

For sure could use the apple like the Clinton cigar :D

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2013, 12:56:17 AM »
Everyone knows you here, newflash you spent years exposing details of your private life. But hey, you re not a bad dude, just a lost soul trying to find his way to more hapiness, domination. Maybe find a good short, fat black christian woman and a job would help you? You cant really hope for any better except if you got back in shape , you would then maybe be able to get a non fat one. But you d also have to have steady incomes to lure them into falling for you. You ll probably have to settle for a lower standard than your previous white woman as she obviously dumped you cause she felt she was worth "better".

Wigs tell this guy to stay in his lane. C'Mon Man

Purge_WTF

« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2013, 04:50:07 AM »
Feminism hasn't helped much either. Log onto YouTube and watch videos by TheIgnoredGender and ManWomanMyth for reference.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2013, 05:20:16 AM »

Again, I agree. This is how feelings of entitlement are inculcated in a child. These kids grow up and as you said, they hit many walls in life because they don't understand that the world doesn't think they are as special as their family has led them to believe. 

Parker and Uberman killing it in this thread.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2013, 06:29:15 AM »
Anyone who "struggless" at school is dumb as a bag of rocks, there's no hope for him. Learning math through counting bullets? Please, are you fucking serious? Math is something so natural to young inteligent mind that boys start playing with numbers as 5 year olds. I remember being around 5-7 playing with numbers on paper and trying to come up with answers why if we add two odd numbers we get even numer and so on. If you never had this then well, there's no hope. Being like this is by no means any guarantee of success or indicator that you are anything special. If school was a breeze to you consider yourself normal.
That's because of your environment. I believe you said that your parents were mathematicians...which helps a lot. I hated math from a very early age, but loved reading and was very verbal. Even with a mother who was a math teacher. Plus, I could draw from a very early age. So, for me I can't understand people not knowing that drawing is like reading, a learned skill. Some are just better than others.
But, one's environment and how one is wired...their template can shape certain outcomes.

And people who are good at math, tend to have a view that their is one, singular solution for everything. When it reality, that is not always the case. Their maybe one better solution . There maybe a solution that is better now, and then there is the solution that is better later. And then there are multiple solutions for the same problem. Why, because that is life, and life has many variables, life cannot be mapped or a solution figured out like a math problem...where that solution is IS IT.

T-REX007

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2013, 10:01:02 AM »
Education has regressed a lot the last 20 years. Boys are not "hard wired" to sit in straight rows and be quiet and passive for 6 hours a day.
I know people will say "it used to be that way", but that is not true. Society had expectations of young men- to be leaders, provide for their families, protect their families.... in essence be a '' real man".  These days are long gone.
Feminism has hurt our society in some ways, especially the message towards  boys and their traditional proven throughout history roles in society. Girls are not equal to boys in all things as boys are not superior to girls in all things. When you put the two together and they work TOGETHER then the genders promote each other instead of hindering each other.

America has become 'wussified' like the French and a lot of Europe. The days of real men as role models seem to be fading. Today if a male- any person actually- is somewhat "pro American", proud of their country and it's accomplishments- and there have been MANY!  They are called closed minded, racist , intolerant and the like.

There are basically no absolutes anymore in society. There has to be ABSOLUTES, a line that won't be crossed etc... but the education system, media, and society in general preaches just the opposite, which has been devastating.