Author Topic: Matt Kline Pictures (who Titus was meeting in Boston)  (Read 35512 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Matt Kline Pictures (who Titus was meeting in Boston)
« Reply #100 on: December 30, 2005, 05:24:12 AM »
http://www.freecraigtitus.com/

Wonder if Craig's ego could remain intact if 240 had originally named that site FreeKellyRyan.com

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2005, 06:01:26 AM »
I want to take this moment to thank all of my closets friends for supporting me in my preparation for the Night of Champions. A sincere and special thanks to the following people; my loving wife Kelly, Carson & Jaimie Winget, Matt & Monette Cline, Richard Greenbaum, Dennis & Sandra, Tommy & Kelly, Jay & Kerry Cutler, the whole Pinnacle family, Chad Nicholls, Pat Franks, my daughter Ashley, Bethany Howlett, Steve Blechman and Rob Lopez.
You should delete Rob's name from here. he might get mad!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #102 on: December 30, 2005, 07:04:53 AM »
Wonder if Craig's ego could remain intact if 240 had originally named that site FreeKellyRyan.com

someone with some drive should buy it and grow it lol....

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 30, 2005, 07:23:37 AM »
I have zero drugs - anabolics or recreational - in my body.  I can be tested and post the results if you wish.  What would Matt's bloodwork yield? 

Am I ahead yet?

I can post any copy of any background search from any website of your choice and show I have zero arrests, convictions, or felonies.  What would a background search of Matt yield?   

Am I ahead yet?

I can post a scanned copy of my current paycheck stub from my workplace along with my driver's license as proof of who I am so you know the paycheck belongs to me.  Can Matt post a paycheck stub with his name on it?

Am I ahead yet?

I have never had the feds to show up at my house.   Can Matt say that?

Am I ahead yet?

I can post a picture of my closet so everyone can see my clothing attire is beyond the "Millenium Celebration" stage.  Matt?

Am I ahead yet?

I have never sold drugs.  Matt?

Me?  Ahead?  Yet?

I would even wager that given the general "schmuck" look of him, I could post a copy of my university degree and be ahead.  Could he?

Oh wait...   you must mean by "why don't they offer proof of so with picture of just stfu?" (terrible English by the way) you must mean physique wise... is that what you are getting at?  If so, I can post a picture of my wallet as evidence that no IFBB pro card exists in there.

Hey!  I guess Matt can tie me in that category. 

But at least while I might weigh under 220, I can still see my abs.

Year around.

Interesting to know that people exist out there who use a physique standard as a judge of good character. 
You are an iidiot and I don't need to show proof of that as you have already done a great job right there.  You are comparing yourself to Matt?  What the hell for?  You sound desperate for attention Lurker.  Speaking of which, if you are a "Lurkernomore" are you claiming you were a Lurker (Someone waiting in concealment) before?  They way you compare Matt to yourself, you sound more of a stalker than a lurker.

Whatever   ::)
I am happy you believe you can take a blood test and pass.

I am happy you can show you have no past arrests (doesn't mean you are not guilty of anything, just that you didn't get caught). 

I am happy you can show the world your paycheck from McDonald's.

I am happy you never had to deal with Feds knocking down your door (again, doesn't mean you are not guilty of doing anything, just didn't get caught).

I am also happy you feel comfortable enough with your female side to show us your wardrobe.

I am happy that you can SAY you never sold drugs before, but could never offer proof of such, but feel we should take your word for it.

I am happy you can that say you can show us a university degree but don't tell us what degree you have (photoshop maybe, no wait, doesn't McDonald's have a university?  They do: http://www.mcdonalds.com/corp/career/hamburger_university.html   sorry I guess I take that back).

I am happy you can prove to us that you don't have a pro-card because I would hate to know that someone of your stature would be a pro.

And lastly, I am glad that at 125 lbs you can see your abs.

You showed us all, you are far better than Matt.    Have a good day Lurker!  ;D

:D Weee

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #104 on: December 30, 2005, 08:13:19 AM »
someone find some pics of Matt in competition shape..........

(ill ask him to get his girl to figure out his scanner lol)

that will shut up all the shit-talking (at leasts about his physique)

so this is what we learned today kiddies
  Matt Cline = real good National level bodybuilder
  Matt Cline = not a rat and Craig Titus's best friend

last but not leasts
   Matt Cline = no angel
                       hope this helps!~..............

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2005, 08:31:13 AM »
Little Cheri,

It took you that long to come up with a retort?  Certainly quite far off topic as well.  From someone that first suggested someone post a physique photo before making comments about a person's character.  Beaten by your own past irrelevant post and this is all you can comeback with?  Geez.

McDonalds job aside, at least it would be legitimate.

McDonalds university degree aside, at least it would be legitimate too.

Interesting that your sole evidence of Matt's good character simply rests on physique development.

Interesting, but not surprising.   As your little rant, along with the amount of time it took to fathom some sort of silly comeback shows that either someone has a little crush on Matt or either someone is just a little bit off the deep end.

Bottom line - someone that has a felony history, has a history of chemical use and abuse, hasn't held a legitimate job, has a "best friend" that allegedly steals from him in addition to being a murder suspect, and on top of it all appears to a poster boy for Permanent Offseason Bloated Mode certainly casts a lot of suspicion when denying he helped set up his best friend.

Which incidentally, I hope he didn't because that shit always comes back to bite someone in the ass.

Focus and pay attention a bit before posting further.  It would help your blood pressure.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 30, 2005, 08:47:18 AM »
Little Cheri,

It took you that long to come up with a retort?  Certainly quite far off topic as well.  From someone that first suggested someone post a physique photo before making comments about a person's character.  Beaten by your own past irrelevant post and this is all you can comeback with?  Geez.

McDonalds job aside, at least it would be legitimate.

McDonalds university degree aside, at least it would be legitimate too.

Interesting that your sole evidence of Matt's good character simply rests on physique development.

Interesting, but not surprising.   As your little rant, along with the amount of time it took to fathom some sort of silly comeback shows that either someone has a little crush on Matt or either someone is just a little bit off the deep end.

Bottom line - someone that has a felony history, has a history of chemical use and abuse, hasn't held a legitimate job, has a "best friend" that allegedly steals from him in addition to being a murder suspect, and on top of it all appears to a poster boy for Permanent Offseason Bloated Mode certainly casts a lot of suspicion when denying he helped set up his best friend.

Which incidentally, I hope he didn't because that shit always comes back to bite someone in the ass.

Focus and pay attention a bit before posting further.  It would help your blood pressure.

Now that ... was a weak post.  May I remind you seeing you investigated my prior posts, that I did not make any remarks as to Matt's character.  My post regarding Matt and I will quote myself
I love people who can make rude comments about others while hiding behind a computer.  If they are so damn perfect or believe they are so much better than those they are slamming why don't they offer proof of so with picture of just stfu?
was in reference to people calling Matt fat.  So maybe you should be the one to "focus and pay better attention" prior to posting. 

As far as how much time it took for me to type up a response to you...not nearly as long as it took for you to come up with your little "Am I Ahead?" storybook.   ;)

Oh, and by the way, my bloodpressure is fine.  I find you more amusing than irritating, so don't worry your pretty little head about it.  But thanks for worrying about me.  :-*

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 30, 2005, 09:42:03 AM »
Still not focusing I see.

I was the one making comments about Matts character, in addition to him being fat.  Whereas you and in your brainstorm of ingenuity says I should post a picture before making comments.  As if physique appearance accounts for character. 

Rather than run circles in your own irrelevancy, heed my prior words of wisdom and "focus more".

Nice try,  thanks for playing.

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: December 30, 2005, 09:48:58 AM »

last but not leasts
   Matt Cline = no angel

You keep proclaiming "Matt is not a rat"

If the feds came to Matt and said Craig has an arrest warrent for murder and fleeing and we know he's in the area and we know he's contacting you. For his safety, help us locate him.

If Matt did help, you would concider him a "Rat?" I don't think that's a Rat. More like a friend helping his fugitive friend stay alive to prove his innocence.

Believe me I'm not sticking up for Matt. Don't know him and never heard of him until this. But you seem bent on making sure people don't think he's a rat when anyone with the slightest knowledge of the situation and circumstances would not -  even if he did assist the feds.

It's not like he ratted him out on something to help get him charged or indicted or convicted. That would be a rat.

And apparently Craig did some ratting while he was in jail.

http://240orbust.com/titus/assist.htm?S=4295920

And hasn't he always went the extra mile to claim he was not a rat?

You going the extra mile claiming Matt is not a rat only makes me think he is, not in this situation but more likely others.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 30, 2005, 10:02:38 AM »
Still not focusing I see.

I was the one making comments about Matts character, in addition to him being fat.  Whereas you and in your brainstorm of ingenuity says I should post a picture before making comments.  As if physique appearance accounts for character. 

Rather than run circles in your own irrelevancy, heed my prior words of wisdom and "focus more".

Nice try,  thanks for playing.
You are a  tool.  I ran that quote on the insults made on his appearance, not character.  When I posted I "quoted" no one.    So, go run your own circles in your own ***** head and focus on this...

I win.  GAME OVER!  ;D  Thank you for playing.

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: December 30, 2005, 10:10:01 AM »
Easssssy now.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 30, 2005, 10:16:09 AM »
I ran that quote on the insults made on his appearance, not character.  When I posted I "quoted" no one.   

Contradictory statement.  You say you "ran that quote" and then in the very next sentence say you "quoted no one".  It is one or the other.  Sounds like you are more arguing with yourself.  Get your story straight at least.  It would give you credibility. 

Remember what I suggested about focusing.  You should try it.  Soon.

Imitation is the best form of flattery.  Glad you liked my closing enough to copy it.  However, it was a valiant second attempt, but still not a winner. 

Try again, and thanks for playing.

SCORE:
LurkerNoMore = 3
Cheri = 0
Matt =  -2

Thus far, irrelevant tactics and backtracking have failed to put you on the scoreboard.  Smart money says it might be time to try a new plan.  You have beaten yourself with your own nonsense you posted prior to each new post.   Geezzzz!   

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #112 on: December 30, 2005, 10:16:34 AM »
You are a  tool.  I ran that quote on the insults made on his appearance, not character.  When I posted I "quoted" no one.    So, go run your own circles in your own fucking head and focus on this...

I win.  GAME OVER!  ;D  Thank you for playing.

I love it how some of you people try to stick up for the drug dealer wanna be pro-BB's, everyone deserves a second chance!! Or even 12 if they haven't worked in that many years!!  ::)

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: December 30, 2005, 10:18:48 AM »
Contradictory statement.  You say you "ran that quote" and then in the very next sentence say you "quoted no one".  It is one or the other.  Sounds like you are more arguing with yourself.  Get your story straight at least.  It would give you credibility. 

Remember what I suggested about focusing.  You should try it.  Soon.

Imitation is the best form of flattery.  Glad you liked my closing enough to copy it.  However, it was a valiant second attempt, but still not a winner. 

Try again, and thanks for playing.

SCORE:
LurkerNoMore = 3
Cheri = 0
Matt =  -2

Thus far, irrelevant tactics and backtracking have failed to put you on the scoreboard.  Smart money says it might be time to try a new plan.  You have beaten yourself with your own nonsense you posted prior to each new post.   Geezzzz!   

Swoosh! Nothing but net!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 30, 2005, 10:26:54 AM »
Swoosh! Nothing but net!

Just watch.  True to form she will run back on here, quote me, massage my statement into something "original" by changing a few words and directing it back at me, and then sit back like she's the cat's ass and has posted something noteworthy and original.

How inventive.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 30, 2005, 10:27:25 AM »

I love it how some of you people try to stick up for the drug dealer wanna be pro-BB's, everyone deserves a second chance!! Or even 12 if they haven't worked in that many years!!  ::)

LMAO!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #116 on: December 30, 2005, 11:29:46 AM »

last but not leasts
   Matt Cline = no angel

um we have not reached these conclusions
you have for us

i rather make independent judgements
but thanks anyways

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #117 on: December 30, 2005, 11:39:53 AM »
Titus A Rat huh......? Now it all makes sence. ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #118 on: December 30, 2005, 11:57:32 AM »
Titus A Rat huh......? Now it all makes sence. ;D

Mr Pot, meet Kettle!

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: December 30, 2005, 11:58:55 AM »
S-e-n-s-e, sense, not sence Mr.Ray

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #120 on: December 30, 2005, 12:04:22 PM »
I am happy that you can SAY you never sold drugs before, but could never offer proof of such, but feel we should take your word for it.

Sorry to butt in here, but I thought this comment was interesting...

It says a lot about the bodybuilding world when someone says they've "never sold drugs", and they're disbelieved as though they're making some grandiose claim.
Ron: "I am lazy."

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #121 on: December 30, 2005, 12:32:43 PM »

It says a lot about the bodybuilding world when someone says they've "never sold drugs", and they're disbelieved as though they're making some grandiose claim.

i LIKE that observation   LOL

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 30, 2005, 12:41:21 PM »

Sad isn't it?  One can only imagine the type of crowd she hangs with.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 30, 2005, 02:27:31 PM »
Someone needs to give me cliff notes here....

the only thing that makes sense was Shawns response by saying Titus is a rat

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #124 on: December 30, 2005, 02:31:40 PM »

everybody get a life.................... ........................ ..

(stop debating every post and analyzing everything to death,it is what it is)