Author Topic: How would you run this cycle  (Read 2706 times)

hereandnowiamu

• Getbig II
How would you run this cycle
« on: September 09, 2013, 03:20:07 PM »
I have access to Tren Ace 100mg/mL, Test E 300mg/mL, EQ 350mg/mL, Winny 75mg/mL

what would be the best way to run this cycle for quality gains, low bloat, and get ripped...

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: How would you run this cycle
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 05:27:15 PM »
1-16 test 600mgs week with tren ace at 400mg
1-8 400mg EQ
9-16 75MG WINNY ED
Add nolva from week one and around week 8 add letro

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 09:54:49 PM »
I have access to Tren Ace 100mg/mL, Test E 300mg/mL, EQ 350mg/mL, Winny 75mg/mL

what would be the best way to run this cycle for quality gains, low bloat, and get ripped...

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

mwf - 2ml of tren, 1 ml of the test.

run it for 12 wks.

don't bother with the eq or winny.

rph159

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 09:48:08 PM »
kidding me? no wonder people can use gear and still look like shit

first off pin tren, and every acetate ester, every day. this is basic shit
eq does absolutely nothing unless ran for 12 weeks minimum, at dose of 600mg minimum, 1g+ is where it gets nice. why the fuck would you only run 8 weeks of something that takes 4 weeks to see the effect of.
winny is shit but if you have it use it

the guy asked for low bloat. how are you gonna tell him to take 600mg of test

300mg test/wk split 2x
700mg tren/wk, ed injects
1050mg EQ/wk, frontload, then mwf injects
75mg Winny/ed

Aromasin for ai, it doesnt have any estrogenic rebound and doesnt kill it down to zero. 12.5mg/eod, depends on how estro sensitive you are, might not need any.

run this for 16 weeks, or longer just watch your bp with the eq. ive stayed on tren at 1g+ for over 6 months, as long as you can tolerate the sides.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 07:50:04 PM »

eq does absolutely nothing unless ran for 12 weeks minimum, at dose of 600mg minimum, 1g+ is where it gets nice. why the fuck would you only run 8 weeks of something that takes 4 weeks to see the effect of.

300mg test/wk split 2x
75mg Winny/ed

Aromasin for ai, it doesnt have any estrogenic rebound and doesnt kill it down to zero. 12.5mg/eod, depends on how estro sensitive you are, might not need any.

run this for 16 weeks, or longer just watch your bp with the eq. ive stayed on tren at 1g+ for over 6 months, as long as you can tolerate the sides.

600 mgs of test shouldn't bloat him unless he's fat.

and the BLOAT will be taken care of by using Aromasin or Adex... 'estro-sensitive' = BLOAT.

THAT'S how i'm gonna tell him to take 600mg test... actually, I was thinking 900 test with Enanthate at 300mg/ml.

and I don't know where any of this non-sense about 'needing' to run EQ for 16 weeks before you see results... if you have to run ANYTHING for 16 weeks before you see results, how do you even know the 'results' you got were even from EQ? I'll be you dollars to doughnuts you'll get the same 'results' after 16 weeks running ZERO EQ that you would running 600 eq.

ReconKnight

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 09:19:13 AM »
EQ doesn't necessarily need to be ran for 12wks but the longer you can run it, the better the results will be, EQ= quality but slow gains.
I personally like to keep my test lower than tren because of the bloat and doesn't cover up the results from the tren.
I do agree pinning short esters ed, keeps the sides down because the hormones are not fluctuating

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 02:17:50 PM »

300mg test/wk split 2x
75mg Winny/ed

hey fuck tard just because it takes 4 weeks doesn't mean its out of system bye week 8 .... just do what I suggested its simple and has plenty of synergy effect and won't over load receptors..... 1g a week WTF advice is that

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2013, 04:31:53 PM »
hm while i agre with you on the time it takes to work, it will work within a week properly, i dont think 1gramm eq weekly is much, is top end, but nothing extreme
I've never taken 1g of test ....... the heaviest I've done was 750 test 400 tren ace and 50 Winny ed ..... now I will say I stay on and blast and cruise so I know that I make and stay at a descent size on a small amount of gear so for people to say and recommend BULLSHIT size doses is a jack off ...... more is never better and that's the problem with people now a days ..... think of a car built for endurance racing compared to drag cars you might get a lil more output from the high end car but how many races is it gonna make , don't be impatient and go balls to the wall

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2013, 07:33:03 PM »
EQ is not weak at all ...... it is very strong and I say it as in it multiplies the red blood cells which causes strong effects

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2013, 11:09:35 AM »
EQ is not weak at all ...... it is very strong and I say it as in it multiplies the red blood cells which causes strong effects

I've used a gram of eq a week for over a year straight (just because I had unlimited access and figured i'd give it a go)... and I can't say I was impressed at all with it. I get much, much, much better results from 900 npp than I did off 1g eq.... heck, I could even say I get better results from 500 deca than 1g eq. if I were to 'try' eq again, i'd either use a faster acting ester (eq ace, or eq prop... eq cyp hurts like hell even at 50mg/ml) or i'd use 'regular' eq at 2g/wk.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2013, 07:31:53 PM »
I've used a gram of eq a week for over a year straight (just because I had unlimited access and figured i'd give it a go)... and I can't say I was impressed at all with it. I get much, much, much better results from 900 npp than I did off 1g eq.... heck, I could even say I get better results from 500 deca than 1g eq. if I were to 'try' eq again, i'd either use a faster acting ester (eq ace, or eq prop... eq cyp hurts like hell even at 50mg/ml) or i'd use 'regular' eq at 2g/wk.

Front loading EQ is a must.  I felt like my skin was going to rip from the pumps I got when I frontloaded EQ and stayed on 600 mg a week on top of 600 of test cyp. 

Also, it is a misconception that EQ is some super red blood cell booster.  ALL gear increases red blood cells.  Anadrol obviously does it to an insane degree because it was specifically designed for that purpose, but all gear will increase blood cell count. 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2013, 01:12:07 AM »
Front loading EQ is a must.  I felt like my skin was going to rip from the pumps I got when I frontloaded EQ and stayed on 600 mg a week on top of 600 of test cyp. 

Also, it is a misconception that EQ is some super red blood cell booster.  ALL gear increases red blood cells.  Anadrol obviously does it to an insane degree because it was specifically designed for that purpose, but all gear will increase blood cell count. 

I can put together a spreadsheet showing "frontloading" eq is worthless when you run it for 10 weeks at 600mg... unless you're 'frontloadng' 5g's a week for 3 weeks... but then again, what's the freakin point?

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2013, 08:06:14 AM »
I can put together a spreadsheet showing "frontloading" eq is worthless when you run it for 10 weeks at 600mg... unless you're 'frontloadng' 5g's a week for 3 weeks... but then again, what's the freakin point?

I believe you it's just that I had a major response to it even at the lowish dose i used.  You sure the EQ you got was legit?  This drug really is a weird one in that some people get insane results and others nothing.  Can't think of another that is so lopsided.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2013, 08:14:21 AM »
I believe you it's just that I had a major response to it even at the lowish dose i used.  You sure the EQ you got was legit?  This drug really is a weird one in that some people get insane results and others nothing.  Can't think of another that is so lopsided.
some respond to EQ better then DECA and vise versa

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2013, 11:11:05 AM »

I suppose that's true... some respond well to winny, others don't.

I have an ex-pro bber client/customer that chastises me when he here's im running NPP. The dude is convinced deca is absolute crap and does't nothing but make you a big puffy water balloon... and i'm faaaaar from a water balloon at 900mg-1200mg/wk, and hell, I'll go 2-3 weeks between Prami doses sometimes. lol. 

I used to avoid deca like the plague (in favor of Tren, which i'd run yr round) with the 'fear' of deca dick, but I've had zero issues. (although my test dose is quite high).