Author Topic: Blake Griffin Had A Child With Brynn Cameron, The Mother Of Matt Leinart's Son  (Read 9100 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Funny. I would kill you just for the opportunity to wear her panties as a gas mask...I guess it's because I'm straight.
I got my shotgun.

I like hot girls too point is they are spoiled so unlike most other men I would turn one of these spoiled rich girls down first I have done it and shock them due to everyone else being yes men. Typically when you do that it rocks there minds then they come after you then you are in control.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Had a girl tell me something similar.  I knew better.  She got knocked up right after we broke up.  We are still pretty good friends.

Yep.  The more they hate condoms, the more value your sperm suddenly has.  Keep it to yourselves fellahs.  That includes facial... you jizz in your own shorts and wear that sticky home.  Turkey baster can cost you hundreds of thousands of $.

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
The most shocking part of this story is that Matt Leinart isn't gay.

POB

• Getbig IV
I bet both Blake and Leinart fell for that old line "Don't pull out, I'm on the pill!".

Young getbiggers, do not fall prey to this talk from the woman you are bedding!
This! Trap to get commitment or $$$. Chic never has to work again

TEMPER

• Getbig III
I got my shotgun.

I like hot girls too point is they are spoiled so unlike most other men I would turn one of these spoiled rich girls down first I have done it and shock them due to everyone else being yes men. Typically when you do that it rocks there minds then they come after you then you are in control.

Yeah a real seasoned booshie gold digger would laugh in your face and drive off in the Porsche suv one of her "friends" bought her.

Pretty sure you're talking about treating a local trashy 7 that thinks she's a 10 like crap in hopes of not appearing desperate, thus displaying self confidence and self worth. I admit this strategy works quite well on your average dolled up 7-8..No argument there. But alas we are talking about a whole different animal here.

Real gold diggers like the broad in question would never EVER even be in the same room with you unless you were a potential pre-determined victim...e.g. Forbes list...Pro athletes...Musicians etc.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Funny. I would kill you just for the opportunity to wear her panties as a gas mask...I guess it's because I'm straight.

Or just a little obsessed.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
that will be one ugly kid. 
I dont like twinks.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Yep.  The more they hate condoms, the more value your sperm suddenly has.  Keep it to yourselves fellahs.  That includes facial... you jizz in your own shorts and wear that sticky home.  Turkey baster can cost you hundreds of thousands of $.

It doesn't cost Ronnie Coleman and my uncle shit.  It depends on what state you are in.  They're all Cali based, so she gets what she wants from both of them.  I'd take care of her out-of-court in this state.  If it goes to the judge, you are FUCKED!   

And you are giving the young studs wrong advice.  You only need to leak in the cat to get them preg.  Bitches know that better than Human Reproductive Biology 4000.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
If I was a pro athlete... I'd secretly get a vasectomy at age 18... let the jizz fly free for 15 years...  then upon retirement at age 33, when I'm ready to settle, get the procedure reversed for 5 grand and make some babies. 

TEMPER

• Getbig III
Or just a little obsessed.

She's tall, clearly has superior viking genetics and huge natural tits...Probably an insane ass as well.

Shes hot obsession has nothing to do with it lol..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Yeah a real seasoned booshie gold digger would laugh in your face and drive off in the Porsche suv one of her "friends" bought her.

Pretty sure you're talking about treating a local trashy 7 that thinks she's a 10 like crap in hopes of not appearing desperate, thus displaying self confidence and self worth. I admit this strategy works quite well on your average dolled up 7-8..No argument there. But alas we are talking about a whole different animal here.

Real gold diggers like the broad in question would never EVER even be in the same room with you unless you were a potential pre-determined victim...e.g. Forbes list...Pro athletes...Musicians etc.
I am talking about any of of them, see a 7 thinks she is a 10 because some redneck told her so and the 10 is already there so really no difference in there minds.