Author Topic: Generation Iron - My review of it (spoiler alert)  (Read 8034 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: My review of Generation Iron (spoiler alert)
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2013, 08:11:14 PM »
Funny you mention DMZ. My buddy is using it and is raving about it. I had some plain dymethazine and have recently gotten back in the gym so started using 30 mgs daily. All I can say is WOW!! Getting very big and no sides at all. Maybe will try the mega DMZ.

All these gym bros hate on any oral that you can semi-legally buy online and swear if its not anadrol or dbol, you're wasting your money. But myself as well as all the best competitors I personally know enjoy throwing these in their cycles.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2013, 10:52:58 PM »
All these gym bros hate on any oral that you can semi-legally buy online and swear if its not anadrol or dbol, you're wasting your money. But myself as well as all the best competitors I personally know enjoy throwing these in their cycles.

They are 100% legit steroids that's why they work and some are more potent than dbol and anadrol. These are not pro hormones.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Generation Iron - My review of it (spoiler alert)
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2013, 10:55:33 PM »

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2013, 08:53:31 PM »

About 24,000 people went to see Generation Iron this weekend in 55 theaters for a total of $245,000 gross.  Not bad for a very limited release.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2013, 11:36:42 AM »
Phil = arrogant diva

Arnold = arrogant diva = Legend

Intredasting.

Nonono. Huge difference. It isn't the cockiness per say. That is just one feature and doesn't make a personality.

Arnold is all tongue in cheek when he is cocky. But he also knew he was the best, I mean for real, and had no insecurity issues like Phil obviously has. He was a true champion. He also laughed about bodybuilding as a concept. Called it funny/silly.

Phil Heath believes in his heart he is some sort of athlete, totally dellusional. And he needs to cheat and gets emotional and stuff. Far from the grandeur of the legendary Oak.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2013, 02:48:35 PM »
Thanks for the great review, Wiggs!  I'll rent it.
This!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2013, 07:30:49 PM »
Wiggs' review is eloquent. Who would have thought a doomsday believer could write like that?

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2013, 07:36:12 PM »
Well done Wiggs!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2013, 07:56:09 PM »
Nonono. Huge difference. It isn't the cockiness per say. That is just one feature and doesn't make a personality.

Arnold is all tongue in cheek when he is cocky. But he also knew he was the best, I mean for real, and had no insecurity issues like Phil obviously has. He was a true champion. He also laughed about bodybuilding as a concept. Called it funny/silly.

Phil Heath believes in his heart he is some sort of athlete, totally dellusional. And he needs to cheat and gets emotional and stuff. Far from the grandeur of the legendary Oak.

Oh, Didn't Arnold pull a trick on Sergio in order to gain a "win"?
And Phil did play college ball, so that does qualify him as an athlete.

Among other athletes, I believe Melvin Anthony played college football for Fresno, I think Cormier play ball as well, but wrestled in high school. Paul Dillett played in the CFL.

youandme

• Getbig V