Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Jay Cutler - Will be be the most ripped he's ever been?  (Read 9304 times)

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
Re: Jay Cutler - The most ripped he's ever been?
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2013, 01:24:39 PM »

A small Jay. not ripped. 12th place at best.

$

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2013, 01:33:51 PM »
I think he looks good for him. Waist is very tight compared to years past.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2013, 01:42:09 PM »
jay is looking sick and putting it all out there pre pics,props looks crazy ,when he fills out if he nails it will be top 2.back shot is either a surprise or same ol jay..

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2013, 04:40:24 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2013, 04:50:36 PM »
He looks better than I thought possible, but if last years top 6-8 are on there is no legitimate way he should be there.  But, I'm a realist and he's probably already guaranteed a top 5 spot maybe even top 3 in spite of how he comes in.  The fix is in fellas.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2013, 05:18:57 PM »
It's time for him to call it quits (after this show) ~ he may still have his health (maybe) and we KNOW FO SHO he has his bills paid for quite some time. He won't lose all of his contracts and he can continue to guest pose and sell his products.

He needs to be intelligent, as he always has been and just be done with this. Go out graciously like Mr. Coleman did and hand it over to Phillip for a time.

Phil won't last long. He will be like Chris or Samir. He won't go on and on like Dorian, Arnold or Ronnie ~

Yeah, my opinion. That's it.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2013, 05:56:32 PM »
It's time for him to call it quits (after this show) ~ he may still have his health (maybe) and we KNOW FO SHO he has his bills paid for quite some time. He won't lose all of his contracts and he can continue to guest pose and sell his products.

He needs to be intelligent, as he always has been and just be done with this. Go out graciously like Mr. Coleman did and hand it over to Phillip for a time.

Phil won't last long. He will be like Chris or Samir. He won't go on and on like Dorian, Arnold or Ronnie ~

Coleman didn't go out graciously... Remember 07??? Looked like shit and in 2006 already declining..

Haney and Yates went out graciously and on top

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2013, 06:00:20 PM »

not disagreeing with you, but why do you say this? Im curious....because it seems like the guy (whatever he uses or does) doesn't require alot of abuse year round. shrinks up big time in the offseason and gets kind of chubby,,I would think he'd be in the sport a long time. He's doing the exact opposite of what wolfe did, (should of done)

youll notice dennis came off not too long ago 5-6 months ago to give his body a break trying to do the same....picture of him in a black shirt in a hat with a cigar looking very small for him.... unfortunately i think he was already kind of burn out at that point.  i think his body is tired
l

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2013, 06:01:01 PM »
Coleman didn't go out graciously... Remember 07??? Looked like shit and in 2006 already declining..

Haney did. Yates shouldn't have entered his last O. It was a gift in my opinion.
S

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2013, 10:25:18 PM »
not disagreeing with you, but why do you say this? Im curious....because it seems like the guy (whatever he uses or does) doesn't require alot of abuse year round. shrinks up big time in the offseason and gets kind of chubby,,I would think he'd be in the sport a long time. He's doing the exact opposite of what wolfe did, (should of done)

youll notice dennis came off not too long ago 5-6 months ago to give his body a break trying to do the same....picture of him in a black shirt in a hat with a cigar looking very small for him.... unfortunately i think he was already kind of burn out at that point.  i think his body is tired

I don't dislike him and I know him quite well. I suppose my main concern is seeing him make it into his "Golden Years" without being an emotional and physical wreck. Too many of the Pros these days are just plain fucked up, inside and out.

Jay is good guy. I'd like to see him live a while.

Maybe that's all really. As far as competition, he really has nothing to prove. He's already done it, and he sure doesn't need the money.

Maybe the whole thing is too personal and shouldn't even be my concern, but the way things are going.. well ~

I bet that once Jay stops competing, he will only be on HRT and he won't keep trying to "live the dream" and make come-backs long after retirement. I think he will be different than the rest.

Good luck to him, but I still maintain, it ain't gonna happen this time. Let the young hungry punk take it. Who cares? Where is the 'sport' going?

It's going to the Physique Competitors, that's where. This is the last of the big money on the Mr. O.

It's a ditch-effort. Nice cash dump for Peckerwood.

Am I all over the place enuff to make the Getbiggers add me to their loony list? Hope so.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2013, 03:15:43 AM »
I don't dislike him and I know him quite well. I suppose my main concern is seeing him make it into his "Golden Years" without being an emotional and physical wreck. Too many of the Pros these days are just plain fucked up, inside and out.

Maybe that's all really. As far as competition, he really has nothing to prove. He's already done it, and he sure doesn't need the money.

Maybe the whole thing is too personal and shouldn't even be my concern, but the way things are going.. well ~

I bet that once Jay stops competing, he will only be on HRT and he won't keep trying to "live the dream" and make come-backs long after retirement. I think he will be different than the rest.

Good luck to him, but I still maintain, it ain't gonna happen this time. Let the young hungry punk take it. Who cares? Where is the 'sport' going?

It's going to the Physique Competitors, that's where. This is the last of the big money on the Mr. O.

Am I all over the place enuff to make the Getbiggers add me to their loony list? Hope so.
Yes exactly after this show....Let it go theres nothing more to Prove....hes already down in BBing History as the ONLY MR O too have Lost the Olympia ON-STAGE....then WIN it back that in itself is down in BBing History as yourve said Good luck too him HOWEVER IMO...i think he Just Might do it.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2013, 03:28:39 AM »

yates? He was a mess without arms his last years

whitewidow

« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2013, 03:34:32 AM »

Yes good to stop well you are still halthy . I know some older bodybuilders who cycled hard while still in there 50's and they for the most part all just went looney! depression like crazy all of them! Jay should def stop unless he wins hell even if he wins and just stay on HRt amounts and hang out and bang some women.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Re: 2013 Olympia - Jay Cutler - Will be be the most ripped he's ever been?
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2013, 05:04:00 AM »
Funny how some getbiggers are saying Jay will place in 10 -12 place  ::)

He will be in the top 3 for sure

Possibly even winning the O

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2013, 05:13:28 AM »
too small this year

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2013, 06:08:18 AM »
He looks great to me, but definately small for olympia standarts.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2013, 06:10:12 AM »
the passive-agressive sarcastic posts as of late are pretty lame "240"

what is lame is the number of nuthuggers worshiping their blond myth

the guy is way past his prime and no precontest hype pics blitz can hide that

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2013, 06:26:03 AM »
Funny how some getbiggers are saying Jay will place in 10 -12 place  ::)

He looks very small compared to how he used to compete (and against others who have had their pics posted pre contest)  - and if he looks very small in the pre contest cup (the one that they should all win, standing alone), then it's probably a fairly good chance that he'll be just flat out small, on stage.

He's not going to win.  The Jay nuthuggers are hoping for him to find some sort of incredible extra 20-50 pounds in the next few weeks. 

You've already seen him compared to Ramy.  He's going to look like a child.

Jay just looks decent.  His midsection is outstanding, compared to his usual fridge physique. 
Anybody who has see his vids lately and the way he basically just looks like a normal lifter in clothes should understand that.  He actually looks very akin to how Cormier looked, throughout his career - which is to say balanced, but unremarkable.  It works in theory, but not in practice.   Certainly not in practice of winning the olympia.

what is lame is the number of nuthuggers worshiping their blond myth

the guy is way past his prime and no precontest hype pics blitz can hide that

I couldn't agree more.

Actually, I could.  I don't agree he's past his prime - I just think it was not feasible for Jay to reach top olympia standard from when he started. 

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2013, 10:45:52 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell Phil to shut up already about his old lady, Geez... his Opiates must be kickin in