Author Topic: The importance of Trenbolone in bodybuilding  (Read 17189 times)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: The importance of Trenbolone in bodybuilding
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2013, 06:28:16 PM »
popquiz, how much caber was given to acromegaly patients to take their IGF from 500-1000+ down to low-normal and reduce their GH levels?

that's correct! The answer was 1.75mg a week.

brotards pop ancillaries like candy so I would be very surprised at anyone using less than 1mg a week of shitty, randomly dosed research chem caber while on a cycle

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2013, 04:17:05 AM »
300 mg a day? ::) seriously?

Your prolactin would be off the charts unless you took enough caber to completely shut down your igf1 production ( oh but I forgot, tren increases igf according to the experts.. Wait, no it actually doesn't according to bloodwork)

Not sure if gal agrees but IMO tren is just another drug, nothing magic and prolactin sides suck more tan estrogen ones

Ive pushed it to 300mg for a week and a half and I am about to run 2100mg tren E a week. .5-.75mg of prami was plenty to handle prolactin. Not to mention I hardly get any prolactin sides from 19nors in the first place but I get gyno from 200mg of testosterone without using an AI. Bodybuilding and hormones in general are not black and white.

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2013, 12:30:11 PM »
Ive pushed it to 300mg for a week and a half and I am about to run 2100mg tren E a week. .5-.75mg of prami was plenty to handle prolactin. Not to mention I hardly get any prolactin sides from 19nors in the first place but I get gyno from 200mg of testosterone without using an AI. Bodybuilding and hormones in general are not black and white.

prolactin will be fine as long as estrogen is

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2013, 02:49:15 AM »
prolactin will be fine as long as estrogen is

Again, thats not the case for everyone. Hormones are not black and white, no BODY is the same and as such we all react differently.

Regardless as to whether prolactin is elevated or not I have found through trial and error that running prami still takes away significant tren mental sides for me personally.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2013, 03:47:40 AM »
Again, thats not the case for everyone. Hormones are not black and white, no BODY is the same and as such we all react differently.

Regardless as to whether prolactin is elevated or not I have found through trial and error that running prami still takes away significant tren mental sides for me personally.

ever tried welbutrin?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2013, 10:25:05 AM »
popquiz, how much caber was given to acromegaly patients to take their IGF from 500-1000+ down to low-normal and reduce their GH levels?

that's correct! The answer was 1.75mg a week.

brotards pop ancillaries like candy so I would be very surprised at anyone using less than 1mg a week of shitty, randomly dosed research chem caber while on a cycle

Any idea to what extent nolva can lower igf?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2013, 01:56:10 PM »
I've always figured, nolva's decreasing of natural igf1 would be offset by using exogenous igf1 10-fold.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2013, 10:28:37 PM »
I've always figured, nolva's decreasing of natural igf1 would be offset by using exogenous igf1 10-fold.

I thought more gear would offset any lowering of igf nolva would cause but I'm no steroidologist so what do I know...

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2013, 11:41:16 PM »
I thought more gear would offset any lowering of igf nolva would cause but I'm no steroidologist so what do I know...

Depends on the gear, tren dramatically lowers igf in me. But bc pills lower my wife's to the same number so who knows.. My doc says estrogen and slin stim igf in the liver, but then systemic igf is not the same as muscle igf. I get a lot of bloodwork done unlike bro tard parrots but honestly it doesn't really help in the end, other than killing some myths.

Either way pretty much everything lowers mine, a lot. Pramipexole didn't do dick to raise it either. Prescription pramipexole isn't good for lowering my prolactin either, but caber is. Like the other guy says we're all special unique snowflakess

whitewidow

« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2013, 06:01:44 AM »
ever tried welbutrin?

nasty! don't fuck with wellbutrin! That is a horrible choice.Most of your advice is Ok but wellbutrin?That is like a nasty SSRI

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2013, 07:10:45 AM »
Depends on the gear, tren dramatically lowers igf in me. But bc pills lower my wife's to the same number so who knows.. My doc says estrogen and slin stim igf in the liver, but then systemic igf is not the same as muscle igf. I get a lot of bloodwork done unlike bro tard parrots but honestly it doesn't really help in the end, other than killing some myths.

Either way pretty much everything lowers mine, a lot. Pramipexole didn't do dick to raise it either. Prescription pramipexole isn't good for lowering my prolactin either, but caber is. Like the other guy says we're all special unique snowflakess

Sometimes I think the less I read about this stuff the better  :-\

I remember seeing somewhere that nandrolone has a negative effect on thyroid and even considered taking t3 to negate that effect. IRL I had no problems at all and managed to stay lean while using the drug through proper diet. I didn't get blood work done as you do though, but seems like the smart thing to do to see how these things affect you personally.

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2013, 04:10:46 AM »
some of you guys makes bodybuilding really hard. lol

tren this npp this eq this.

the thing is many works in a different way.

the way to know is to try if its works then you got a base to start with or a gear to stack along others.

if it didn't its either fake, ,underdosed or you just a non responder.

mega doses this and that or trying what what someone used is sorry makes you an ignorant.

and please ive seen the mega doses things yet I never saw mega clean diet this or that.

the idea of eating junk while on is also funny..yah tren or hgh will forgive to some point but again why go junk when you trying to build your best physique.

I really cant understand.

junk is fine at some point but not always.

if you crave junk all the times you will look junk.

and no disrespect to anyone since i joined GB I really kept an eye on Arnold.jr he all this year's the guy I listen to him very carefully because many valid things he said and when you try stuff you know who knows things.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2013, 11:55:02 AM »
some of you guys makes bodybuilding really hard. lol

tren this npp this eq this.

the thing is many works in a different way.

the way to know is to try if its works then you got a base to start with or a gear to stack along others.

if it didn't its either fake, ,underdosed or you just a non responder.

mega doses this and that or trying what what someone used is sorry makes you an ignorant.

and please ive seen the mega doses things yet I never saw mega clean diet this or that.

the idea of eating junk while on is also funny..yah tren or hgh will forgive to some point but again why go junk when you trying to build your best physique.

I really cant understand.

junk is fine at some point but not always.

if you crave junk all the times you will look junk.

and no disrespect to anyone since i joined GB I really kept an eye on Arnold.jr he all this year's the guy I listen to him very carefully because many valid things he said and when you try stuff you know who knows things.

Its not that bodybuilding is hard but all these meds have different effects which in turn causes people to use other drugs that come with sides themselves. That's why using as little as possible makes sense to me but for the guys trying to make it far it can be complicated while trying to avoid side effects. Regardless, I agree that diet is key not only in terms of appearance but for overall health and well being.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2013, 05:25:19 PM »
EQ is just as good
irongearco.com

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2013, 07:07:06 PM »
EQ is just as good