Author Topic: Having children after AAS  (Read 1042 times)

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
Having children after AAS
« on: November 27, 2013, 08:04:19 AM »
So I was reading and posting on "Aas and kids" thread, and it got me thinking. What physical/mental differences would children born to AAS taking parents (or just father, in most cases) have vs children born to non-AAS taking parents.
I've never heard of any adverse effects on the kids of such parents, no abnormalities, no heart or kidney conditions. I would expect the sperm of a man on 10+X the testosterone that he would naturally produce would have some kind of genetic abnormalities. But it seems in most (if not all?) cases this isn't true. Even looking back at guys from the 70's like Arnold, his kids seem like "normal" guys, nothing to suggest any health ailments. Dorian, who ran absurd amounts of gear, has a perfectly healthy adult son, who also trains and has done a few cycles himself.

tl;dr: Anyone have any examples of adverse effects on children of AAS taking parents? Personal experience?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Having children after AAS
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 08:21:05 AM »
I've wondered about this stuff myself and would like to think it would allow me to create super human offspring but that's highly unlikely.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 08:24:27 AM »
EVERYTHING you do/consume changes your DNA.

How much? Jury is still out.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 09:26:15 AM »

I understand that, but I guess I should have asked how much and not if it has an impact. And what kind of impact (stronger kids, weaker kids, heart problems, kidney problems, mental illness, etc...)

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 09:29:49 AM »

My trainig partner is a retired amateur bber. He started juicing at 14yrs old.
now he is 49yrs old. His kid is like 7 or 8. Eats the same stuff as his dad, oats, fish, milk, meats, etc etc.
i do not see the kid any different from a regular, not mentally. But physically, cant say, its just that the kid can do a couple of pushups and squat body weight.

$