Author Topic: Fox News Discovers That Books Go on Sale  (Read 428 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Fox News Discovers That Books Go on Sale
« on: January 08, 2014, 03:52:50 PM »

:D :D :D :D :D and we wonder why some on here are so dumb  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Fox News Discovers That Books Go on Sale
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 11:07:57 PM »

:D :D :D :D :D and we wonder why some on here are so dumb  ;D

Geez, Fox News continues to live in the Stone Age
A

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 07:24:13 AM »
What's up with that dude's mouth? 
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 10:41:15 AM »
these news "stories" are nothing more than taking a break from covering current events to make fun of the left.

Nobody can deny that.  That is the purpose.  both networks do it.  It's normal.  FOX viewers will repeat this shit to their friends and they'll all laugh about it.  Win for FOX news.  Of course, they're talking about a book sale and not Fast & Furious.  But hey, that's what people will love.  It's the same way "Teen Girls Getting TOO WILD on Spring Break?" isn't newsworthy, but it's always there during weak news cycles.

I mean, in the midst of all the things happening in the world, Bill OReilly makes room for...

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2014, 02:55:24 PM »
these news "stories" are nothing more than taking a break from covering current events to make fun of the left.

Nobody can deny that.  That is the purpose.  both networks do it.  It's normal.  FOX viewers will repeat this shit to their friends and they'll all laugh about it.  Win for FOX news.  Of course, they're talking about a book sale and not Fast & Furious.  But hey, that's what people will love.  It's the same way "Teen Girls Getting TOO WILD on Spring Break?" isn't newsworthy, but it's always there during weak news cycles.

I mean, in the midst of all the things happening in the world, Bill OReilly makes room for...

Yeah... because Bill O'Reilly is a serious journalist that focuses on the important things happening in the world. “Today's Talking Points: A falafel shortage has me feeling less than clean. I ask Keith Ablow about the dangers of texting, and we get an update on the war on Christmas!”

Bill O'Reilly... LOL.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 06:04:23 AM »
How fast did Palins book go in the bargain basement bin?
How far in Jebs book did readers get before he reversed his stance on the entire issue?  Maybe end of chapter one (and only if you preordered early editions).