Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 21, 2014, 09:00:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to Ava Cowan? Injured in March?  (Read 10924 times)
Ronnie Rep
Competitors
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2013, 01:44:25 PM »

Certainly sounds like a P.I. case!
Report to moderator   Logged
arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2013, 01:46:31 PM »

still making duck faces
arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2013, 01:48:20 PM »

"I didn't mention it in previous blogs, ( I hate the poor me blogs and posts lol) but I got into a car accident two months ago.  A woman ran a stop sign and rammed into the driver's side of my car.  I was just able to get her insurance information and driver's license before she drove off, she said she was busy!  So I called the police and made a police report.  Basically, I did all of the things that you are supposed to do.  That also meant getting myself checked physically.  I went to get a MRI and it turns out that  I have two herniated discs.  I was just so shocked to find that out.  All I could think about is how careful I have to be, and a bit relieved that as a figure athlete I don't need to work so hard to keep muscle on.  I have a good amount, and can just maintain and refine my physique.  It is really funny how things turn out sometimes.  I used to train so hard and heavy, and I really enjoyed that.  But my health supersedes all of that, and there is no way I want to add to this injury.  So I am good to go, and will work to keep all injury's manageable.

I am really looking forward to my training this upcoming week.  Turning up the intensity day by day.

I hope to see you in Dallas!"
Cholo4Life
Getbig IV

Team Myostatin Deficient

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2013, 02:46:28 PM »

"I didn't mention it in previous blogs, ( I hate the poor me blogs and posts lol) but I got into a car accident two months ago.  A woman ran a stop sign and rammed into the driver's side of my car.  I was just able to get her insurance information and driver's license before she drove off, she said she was busy!  So I called the police and made a police report.  Basically, I did all of the things that you are supposed to do.  That also meant getting myself checked physically.  I went to get a MRI and it turns out that  I have two herniated discs.  I was just so shocked to find that out.  All I could think about is how careful I have to be, and a bit relieved that as a figure athlete I don't need to work so hard to keep muscle on.  I have a good amount, and can just maintain and refine my physique.  It is really funny how things turn out sometimes.  I used to train so hard and heavy, and I really enjoyed that.  But my health supersedes all of that, and there is no way I want to add to this injury.  So I am good to go, and will work to keep all injury's manageable.

I am really looking forward to my training this upcoming week.  Turning up the intensity day by day.

I hope to see you in Dallas!"

She is definitely filing a PI suit if she hasn't already.
Rhomboids
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2013, 03:11:43 PM »

yep.  her basic look is nice.  if she had plasics, then they were done nicely.  she completely destroys monica brant now, and i think she is older.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMsAxuW6Vnk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMsAxuW6Vnk</a>

Thanks man, i was going mad on youtube trying to find this old gem.  There's def enough material there to wank one off.  I'd seen it when it was first posted but wanted to see it again. 

bookmarked.  Kiss
Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2013, 03:15:50 PM »

Ouch!  Very sad, one of the greats.

lololol What?

Cholo4Life
Getbig IV

Team Myostatin Deficient

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2013, 03:35:53 PM »

Turns out that this chick is Wiggs' first love.
avacowan
Competitors II
Getbig I

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2013, 10:21:37 AM »

I was searching the Internet for a magazine cover and came across this forum.  You guys crack me up.  Let's clarify...I DID not have a " drug relapse", no one hit me "domestic violence", I am not on drugs...lol...I was hit by a lift...a scissors lift, and yes it's not explained because there is a case pending.  The pain meds I took for the surgery I took as prescribed and got off immediately as directed by my attending physician.  Sorry this can't be more dramatic for you...and I am not Older than Monica Brandt.  I was out for a minute...but you just watch me in 2014.  I will RISE above the gossip, the ugliness posted on this forum (wow...lot's of free time!!) and through GOD, I will be better than ever.  No car accident, no dude hit me, no drug relapse, sorry if you focus on my "plastics" who really cares...I have a mirror...and I am happy with what I see in it.  I do welcome all of the hate though, because the stronger I become, I expect this kind of evil.  I will pray for you, and thank you for thinking about me. 
Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2013, 10:32:17 AM »

What's your ethnicity Ava? Keep that shit real.

Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2013, 10:42:52 AM »

I was searching the Internet for a magazine cover and came across this forum.  You guys crack me up.  Let's clarify...I DID not have a " drug relapse", no one hit me "domestic violence", I am not on drugs...lol...I was hit by a lift...a scissors lift, and yes it's not explained because there is a case pending.  The pain meds I took for the surgery I took as prescribed and got off immediately as directed by my attending physician.  Sorry this can't be more dramatic for you...and I am not Older than Monica Brandt.  I was out for a minute...but you just watch me in 2014.  I will RISE above the gossip, the ugliness posted on this forum (wow...lot's of free time!!) and through GOD, I will be better than ever.  No car accident, no dude hit me, no drug relapse, sorry if you focus on my "plastics" who really cares...I have a mirror...and I am happy with what I see in it.  I do welcome all of the hate though, because the stronger I become, I expect this kind of evil.  I will pray for you, and thank you for thinking about me. 

Calm down its not that serious, they were just playin possum with you Ava.
DroppingPlates
Getbig V

Where are my brave brothers and sisters?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2013, 10:44:51 AM »

All the best Ava, and thanks for clarifying things up.
Orb
Getbig II

BANNED

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2013, 10:49:22 AM »

Calm down its not that serious, they were just playin possum with you Ava.

This. The better question is, how did she see this so soon? Lurker since mid 2000? Or does she have a alternate handle?
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2013, 11:20:28 AM »

Wiggs, we know our own...
ether
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2013, 11:27:10 AM »

I was searching the Internet for a magazine cover and came across this forum. 

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yeah, nobody in bodybuilding has heard of this forum.
dan18
Getbig IV

I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2013, 11:35:08 AM »

I was searching the Internet for a magazine cover and came across this forum.  You guys crack me up.  Let's clarify...I DID not have a " drug relapse", no one hit me "domestic violence", I am not on drugs...lol...I was hit by a lift...a scissors lift, and yes it's not explained because there is a case pending.  The pain meds I took for the surgery I took as prescribed and got off immediately as directed by my attending physician.  Sorry this can't be more dramatic for you...and I am not Older than Monica Brandt.  I was out for a minute...but you just watch me in 2014.  I will RISE above the gossip, the ugliness posted on this forum (wow...lot's of free time!!) and through GOD, I will be better than ever.  No car accident, no dude hit me, no drug relapse, sorry if you focus on my "plastics" who really cares...I have a mirror...and I am happy with what I see in it.  I do welcome all of the hate though, because the stronger I become, I expect this kind of evil.  I will pray for you, and thank you for thinking about me.  
Dont get us wrong this is getbig you're gonna get shit no matter what, and for the record i would curl your toes all night long but there's no way you just happened along and found this web site ....oooooooooooooops the're talking about me....let me log on register ...and post in minutes.

p
Imako
Competitors
Getbig V

Fallen devil

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2013, 12:36:37 PM »

Hi Ava, im prepping two girls for a figure competion in march 2014, one is taking gh 2iu daily, 10mg anavar daily and 50mg primo a week, other is just on 10mg anavar and 40mcg clen daily, what is your own cycle starting at maybe 12weeks out? Thanks in advance
SOMEPARTS
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2013, 12:54:39 PM »

"through GOD, I will be better than ever"

She takes god....that's her cycle.  Grin
dan18
Getbig IV

I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2013, 01:16:35 PM »

Hi Ava, im prepping two girls for a figure competion in march 2014, one is taking gh 2iu daily, 10mg anavar daily and 50mg primo a week, other is just on 10mg anavar and 40mcg clen daily, what is your own cycle starting at maybe 12weeks out? Thanks in advance
can we see pics of there penoris so we can tweek there cycle

p
uberman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2013, 02:57:56 PM »

I was searching the Internet for a magazine cover and came across this forum.  You guys crack me up.  Let's clarify...I DID not have a " drug relapse", no one hit me "domestic violence", I am not on drugs...lol...I was hit by a lift...a scissors lift, and yes it's not explained because there is a case pending.  The pain meds I took for the surgery I took as prescribed and got off immediately as directed by my attending physician.  Sorry this can't be more dramatic for you...and I am not Older than Monica Brandt.  I was out for a minute...but you just watch me in 2014.  I will RISE above the gossip, the ugliness posted on this forum (wow...lot's of free time!!) and through GOD, I will be better than ever.  No car accident, no dude hit me, no drug relapse, sorry if you focus on my "plastics" who really cares...I have a mirror...and I am happy with what I see in it.  I do welcome all of the hate though, because the stronger I become, I expect this kind of evil.  I will pray for you, and thank you for thinking about me.  
blah blah blah... you prolly ruined your back lifting weights with wrong forms for years more than in this accident anyway, you did this to yourself all by yourself.
uberman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2013, 02:59:10 PM »

wiggy subtly trying to get a date.
Kwon_2
Getbig V

SCHOME

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2013, 03:13:55 PM »

And you're what? A sniveling white coward telling everyone here you're a negro/latino know it all. The magic of hiding behind a keyboard.

Hey, why would you say such a thing Arce??

Oh wait, you're not Arce!

Stop using his Avatar!
AD2100
Getbig III

For Samurai to be brave,he must have Afrikan blood

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2013, 03:34:00 PM »

I was out for a minute...but you just watch me in 2014.  I will RISE above the gossip, the ugliness posted on this forum (wow...lot's of free time!!) and through GOD, I will be better than ever.   

Yep, lot's of lonely unemployed people on this site.
Smiley
Kwon_2
Getbig V

SCHOME

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2013, 03:47:58 PM »

Yep, lot's of lonely unemployed people on this site.
Smiley

Dón't forget!

Old Bitter people too! Cheesy
ESFitness
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2013, 04:45:34 PM »

jesus Christ woman... all pissy over a genuine concern about you getting pain meds. chill out and be glad some of us were legitimately 'worried'.
Internet Tough Guy
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2013, 04:47:43 PM »

meltdown
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!