Author Topic: Women are finally demanding alimony reform!  (Read 1391 times)

Purge_WTF

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Women are finally demanding alimony reform!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 05:05:15 PM »
Lol

It's suddenly different now that it's your money being robbed, right bitches. 

This country is so fucked up.  It's all the do-gooders trying to right the wrongs that have everything all fucked.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 06:03:27 PM »
Lol

It's suddenly different now that it's your money being robbed, right bitches. 

This country is so fucked up.  It's all the do-gooders trying to right the wrongs that have everything all fucked.
exactly.
Fucking bleeding hearts thinking they can fix every wrong with a government handout or regulation.

fuck those people.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 07:56:29 PM »
exactly.
Fucking bleeding hearts thinking they can fix every wrong with a government handout or regulation.

fuck those people.

Their little social experiments usually piss all over fairness and common sense.

It's funny but none of these whores said shit when Michael Jordan's wife pocketed 168 million dollars in the divorce settlement having never made a basket in her life. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 08:49:21 PM »
Their little social experiments usually piss all over fairness and common sense.

It's funny but none of these whores said shit when Michael Jordan's wife pocketed 168 million dollars in the divorce settlement having never made a basket in her life. 
if you actually talk to the average americano whore,they literally will straight up tell you they can rationalize and justify any negative decision/behavior into why its not their fault, and in fact why they were in the right, even if its cheating,  or fucking someone over.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 10:52:17 AM »
Alimony should be reformed. Deadbeats of either sex should not be able to take partners to the cleaners. Nobody deserves half of anything.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 01:39:54 PM »
if you actually talk to the average americano whore,they literally will straight up tell you they can rationalize and justify any negative decision/behavior into why its not their fault, and in fact why they were in the right, even if its cheating,  or fucking someone over.

You guys all forget the number one rule of liberalism:
THE WHITE GRINGO AMERICANO CRISTIANO HETEROSEXUAL MALE IS THE SOURCE OF ALL EVIL AND ALL THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS!!  This is the tenet numero uno of their system.  I want to punch that stupid old whore in the story in her wrinkled face!  You fucking whores had no problem doing this to men for ages, but now that you bitches stand to lose a penny the whole system is morally wrong and needs to be changed.  Fuck you! 
MELTDOWN.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2013, 05:17:51 AM »
You guys all forget the number one rule of liberalism:
THE WHITE GRINGO AMERICANO CRISTIANO HETEROSEXUAL MALE IS THE SOURCE OF ALL EVIL AND ALL THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS!!  This is the tenet numero uno of their system.  I want to punch that stupid old whore in the story in her wrinkled face!  You fucking whores had no problem doing this to men for ages, but now that you bitches stand to lose a penny the whole system is morally wrong and needs to be changed.  Fuck you! 
MELTDOWN.

QFT.

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2013, 05:38:16 PM »
Stop whining and start writing the checks ladies ;)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2013, 06:20:24 PM »
My brother pays $12,000 a month. She wants more.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2013, 08:04:02 PM »

Twelve friggin' grand?!

Did I mention how glad I am that I deleted my profile from Christian Mingle a few weeks ago?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2013, 03:13:10 PM »
Pure greed. Does she work? She could easily survive on half of that amount.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2013, 05:03:04 PM »
Pure greed. Does she work? She could easily survive on half of that amount.
dude.... they dont care. They think that theyre somehow entitled to half your earnings just because they were married to you....

Women logic.

American women are fucking spoiled brats now days.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2013, 05:40:38 PM »
Alimony is a throwback to a time when women didn't have the kind of access to the work force they currently enjoy. No reason a women should be supported for the rest of her life after a divorce. 
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2013, 05:51:10 PM »
Alimony is a throwback to a time when women didn't have the kind of access to the work force they currently enjoy. No reason a women should be supported for the rest of her life after a divorce. 
its literally privatized welfare.... women think theyre paying in by being married and that they get access to half that shit whenever they want to leave.

back in the day when women didnt work and divorce meant being left in the cold, that was one thing.  Now its just a way for lazy whores to get out of working.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2013, 06:20:55 PM »
its literally privatized welfare.... women think theyre paying in by being married and that they get access to half that shit whenever they want to leave.

back in the day when women didnt work and divorce meant being left in the cold, that was one thing.  Now its just a way for lazy whores to get out of working.

I had a woman argue that because she was a stay at home mom(admirable in my opinion) that she was entitled to half a mans money as compensation. She gave the average cost of child care as an example of her unpaid wages.  Being the asshole I am, I calculated the average yearly wage but subtracted the cost of housing, clothing, food and transportation paid by her husband. I didn't even subtract the 50% of child care costs she is responsible for or the manual labor he does around the house.  She owed him money ;D
A