Author Topic: Hernandez fiancee indicted too  (Read 3155 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Hernandez fiancee indicted too
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2013, 04:13:08 PM »
Sorry to hear about jail. See everyone is spoiled nowdays in the USA. You really don't know how mentally strong you are until tested. The guy came to your rescue probably because you did a good deed in the past.
;)
A

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2013, 04:18:54 PM »
He has enough money to eat all day if they let him get commissary. It is amazing what some of those habitual guys can make with just hot water from the sink and beans, tortillas, rice, tuna, etc.

I was in a county jail last year, and got tired of reading, so I went to sleep.

Dude wakes me up and was like you hungry bro.

They had a crazy layout of shit. And it honestly was pretty damn good given the situation.

That's very true. If someone is forced to adjust their living with limited supply of items, they will become creative over time. My parents could only afford to go grocery shopping once every 2 weeks when I was a kid. And with three other sibilings food became scarce after the first six days. So instead of eating bland random items of whatever was left in my kitchen, I'd experiment with pork & beans, and random meats that were left in my fridge...my wife makes fun of me because even today I will still season my baked beans w/items from our spice rack, even though most say Bush's beans are fine as is...

http://www.watercoolertalks.com/aaron-hernandez-makes-a-request-for-more-protein-in-his-diet-while-locked-up-is-that-cocky/

I'll give him this...he's trying his damnest to maintain.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2013, 04:21:29 PM »
Sorry to hear about jail. See everyone is spoiled nowdays in the USA. You really don't know how mentally strong you are until tested. The guy came to your rescue probably because you did a good deed in the past.

I only got stuck for about ten days and the case was dismissed because I truly was innocent. Playing cards and watching TV and reading sounds like fun, but gets old after a couple days.

I have had some other experiences, but that don't matter.

Wonder if they ever ended switching it to where Hernandez had a TV and shit?

That boy has got to be crazy as fuck.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2013, 05:47:59 PM »
I only got stuck for about ten days and the case was dismissed because I truly was innocent. Playing cards and watching TV and reading sounds like fun, but gets old after a couple days.

I have had some other experiences, but that don't matter.

Wonder if they ever ended switching it to where Hernandez had a TV and shit?

That boy has got to be crazy as fuck.
This is what don't understand "innocent until proven guilty" yea right you spent 10 days of hell only to get dismissed. Who spent the time it wasn't the cops. They should of let you out no more than 24.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2013, 07:17:37 PM »
This is what don't understand "innocent until proven guilty" yea right you spent 10 days of hell only to get dismissed. Who spent the time it wasn't the cops. They should of let you out no more than 24.

I did not have access to the $500 I needed at first. I only had enough to buy a little chow and deodorant and shit. PR bond denied. It's just the way it works. In other counties, they will practically throw you out of jail with PR paperwork because they don't have the room.

Hernandez is obviously a very high profile dude, and there are alleged murders involved, but they surely have allowed him to watch a little tube and shit.

Prisons are a different  story though.

He looks to be guilty of some things though.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2013, 07:35:01 PM »
He was a PCP user.

He's black = redundant