Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Here's what I find interesting about Olympia weekend....  (Read 4922 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: is it just me or.....
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2013, 03:59:26 PM »
hard to say, i'm always excited for the big show despite not being a big fan of todays physiques

today is our Christmas eve

E
E

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2013, 04:00:44 PM »
im just waiting for it to be over so we can get some better threads up on the board. Your best bet is to use this time getting house work completed, washing dishes ect
X2 just me tell who won.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2013, 04:19:02 PM »
WTF
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: 2013 Olympia - Here's what I find interesting about Olympia weekend....
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2013, 05:28:42 PM »
It separates the real bodybuilders here from the idiotic trolls.

It's looking to be a memorable Olympia. Jay coming back...this fucking Ramy freak. The Heath/greene rivalry...

And the real guys here are posting their opinions and thoughts on how they see things. ..many different opinions but all fairly intelligent and well thought out. Even wiggs...who I have been in a nasty fued with.. is at the O and posting like a normal person...can't say shit about that.

Then you have the fucking imbeciles posting dumb shit and acting like morons.  Comedy gold  ::)

Real bodybuilders? Not a shot against you but come on bro...Your a weight lifter, gym rat who juices. Not a competitive bodybuilder(or real bodybuilder as you say) Every year Getbig's play by play is second to none...When someone acts gay as fukc, it will be talked about here as it's happening. When someone's posing routine is retarded, it will get talked about. When Lonnie Teper gets full wood behind the mic, it will get talked about. But only here on Getbig... Some of the "trolls" as you call them will give insight during the posing routine that most of the closeted homo's here won't say. Why people try to take away what makes GEtbig, Getbig is beyond me...The ass kissing sites are everywhere. There's no other site that would have come up with and called out Palumboism. That was the work of a so called "troll". But taking juice and getting to 9-10% doesn't constitute a "real bodybuilder". For that, a person must do the real diet and get into the manties for all to see(no homo)...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2013, 05:36:40 PM »
  I love the Olympia      2000 I had the VIP ticket      Wayne was a real jerk     glad he is gone   

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2013, 05:49:38 PM »
Kleenex and Monkey Rocker ready and prepped!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2013, 06:20:47 PM »
Kleenex and Monkey Rocker ready and prepped!

lolz

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2013, 06:26:20 PM »
phil lost his cool during the meet-the-olympians imo. and kai is on so much god damn dnp he's pouring sweat just sitting there.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2013, 06:33:08 PM »
phil lost his cool during the meet-the-olympians imo. and kai is on so much god damn dnp he's pouring sweat just sitting there.
Phil is in fear. Fear is a strange emotion it can make you stronger or weaker. If you had a good a childhood it will weaken you if a bad childhood it will make you stronger.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2013, 10:37:02 PM »
  I love the Olympia      2000 I had the VIP ticket      Wayne was a real jerk     glad he is gone   

damn you were lucky, that was a memorable show

can't believe it's been 13 years

E
E