Author Topic: Insomnia  (Read 3614 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: Insomnia
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2013, 05:01:00 PM »

End of story....

Sleep well ~  8)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2013, 05:03:05 PM »

End of story....

Sleep well ~  8)
have those, except much bigger

Doesnt work. :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2013, 05:15:29 PM »

Click on the World Cup thread

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2013, 07:10:49 PM »
I took Ambien once didn't touch insomnia.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2013, 07:14:08 PM »
Click on the World Cup thread
ha, I see what you did there. Took me a sec, then I actually clicked on the thread, instant snooze fest.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2013, 08:42:29 AM »

If that doesn't work, I feel bad for you. I guess the next step would be a Valium and a Soma.

If Ambien don't work... you are on something very, very strong that is over-riding your CNS. Might wanna consider that.

BTW, the max dosage of Soma is 350 mgs... you can take 2 ~ I don't know why that wouldn't at least give you the munchies and a good long nap.

The next thing, which is even harder to get is real GHB. Wouldn't fuck with it again (it used to be legal) but it did work quite well even when on T-3 and Clen and Tren.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2013, 08:46:39 AM »

If that doesn't work, I feel bad for you. I guess the next step would be a Valium and a Soma.

If Ambien don't work... you are on something very, very strong that is over-riding your CNS. Might wanna consider that.

BTW, the max dosage of Soma is 350 mgs... you can take 2 ~ I don't know why that wouldn't at least give you the munchies and a good long nap.

The next thing, which is even harder to get is real GHB. Wouldn't fuck with it again (it used to be legal) but it did work quite well even when on T-3 and Clen and Tren.
I dont know if you read the rest of the thread, but I checked into inpatient detox in order to finally be rid of the opiate management meds I wasnon, so my CNS is skyrocketed to the moon, because it was depressed so long.  Didnt help that in detox they kept me dooed up with Roboxin, anxiety meds and trazadone, so as soon as they released me my CNS rebounded and I didnt sleep for 7 days.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2013, 02:38:36 PM »
I dont know if you read the rest of the thread, but I checked into inpatient detox in order to finally be rid of the opiate management meds I wasnon, so my CNS is skyrocketed to the moon, because it was depressed so long.  Didnt help that in detox they kept me dooed up with Roboxin, anxiety meds and trazadone, so as soon as they released me my CNS rebounded and I didnt sleep for 7 days.

No, didn't read through it all, sorry. Traz... oh fuck me! Opiates, yeah, killed the receptors and basically made you feel like you were tweaking. You will need a cocktail of Benzos and Muscle Relaxants, but they are equally addictive.

Coming off and expecting to titrate under proper supervision and then being left to your own accord can end up being a lifetime battle of hell. I feel for ya ~ fuck.

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2013, 12:03:51 PM »

just dropped back in here to see how you were making out.

ya i'd stay away from g too bro. its as addictive as any opiate. im not some guy whos just regurgitating what hes read, ive seen it first hand too many times to count.