Author Topic: * Official * 7:00 PM Figure, 212 Showdown & Mr. Olympia Finals LIVE Discussion  (Read 41496 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: * Official * 7:00 PM Figure, 212 Showdown & Mr. Olympia Finals LIVE Discussion
« Reply #600 on: September 28, 2013, 11:11:57 PM »
Yet another wonderful night on the Monkey Rocker!

Thank you all Getbiggers!

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: * Official * 7:00 PM Figure, 212 Showdown & Mr. Olympia Finals LIVE Discussion
« Reply #601 on: September 28, 2013, 11:17:39 PM »
Kai green a role model?........hahaha.....I ain't gonna say nothing.....that moderator is been smoking grass....he's asking green the wrong fucking questions

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #602 on: September 28, 2013, 11:30:27 PM »
Kai green a role model?........hahaha.....I ain't gonna say nothing.....that moderator is been smoking grass....he's asking green the wrong fucking questions

I'm tired of that 'role model' shit, it's bodybuilding, not rolemodelbuilding!

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #603 on: September 28, 2013, 11:32:20 PM »
I'm tired of that 'role model' shit, it's bodybuilding, not rolemodelbuilding!
LOL they're all drug addicts

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #604 on: September 28, 2013, 11:35:53 PM »
please get rid of ronnie. i can't take it.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #605 on: September 28, 2013, 11:42:43 PM »
Ronnie is still running his mouth and think tonight is about him.....what a douche

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #606 on: September 29, 2013, 01:56:48 AM »
Very sweet Speech

Audience eats it up and loves it

Can guarantee that Dennis Wolfs speech would have been different!

i didnt see the phil cheat speech

but dennis speech would be

"YEAH...I AM HAPPY WITH THE RESULT....WHEN YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU MUST WORK HARD FOR IT BECAUSE LIFE IS VERY HARD ANYWAY.....YEAH...IM HAPPY..."

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #607 on: September 29, 2013, 01:58:06 AM »
Ronnie is still running his mouth and think tonight is about him.....what a douche
can i find a replay of this?

i love ronnie colemans shameless rants and ramblings

AVBG

« Reply #608 on: September 29, 2013, 02:01:32 AM »
Dennis' speech would've gone something like this..

"Alle großen Bewegungen sind Volksbewegungen. Sie sind die Vulkanausbrüche menschlicher Leidenschaften und Emotionen, in Aktivität durch die rücksichtslose Goddess of Distress oder durch die Fackel des gesprochenen Wortes in der Mitte des Volkes geworfen gerührt."

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #609 on: September 29, 2013, 05:00:56 AM »
Shawn Rhoden's back is impresive
All rice and fish.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #610 on: September 29, 2013, 05:59:55 AM »
So then, now comes the big question.  Does the defeatamizing of Kai mean we are going to be Wiggless?  Did not the Hebromeister, the Master of the JewFro, The Circumciser, inform of us he would leave these hallowed halls if Kai was whooped?

Hope not.  But whatever his Hebrew Heart demands it follows, so let it be written.  So let it be done.

this is why Wiggs is, and always will be a bitch. Kai didn't win...and the guy stops posting. I mean please don't tell me your genuinely upset because some fucking juiced out freakshow didn't win the musckeman contest.....LOLOLOL.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: September 29, 2013, 06:03:01 AM »
Dennis' speech would've gone something like this..

"Alle großen Bewegungen sind Volksbewegungen. Sie sind die Vulkanausbrüche menschlicher Leidenschaften und Emotionen, in Aktivität durch die rücksichtslose Goddess of Distress oder durch die Fackel des gesprochenen Wortes in der Mitte des Volkes geworfen gerührt."

Are you suggesting he would've made Hitler proud?

"1"

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #612 on: September 29, 2013, 08:16:32 AM »
As stated elsewhere -

It should have  been Dennis.  His physique was the best choice Friday and Saturday night.  On top of that, Wolf has a connection of sorts to the most storied bodybuilder of all time, Arnold.  The powers that suck (off Kai) could have turned bodybuilding back into Bodybuilding by placing Dennis at the top of the hill and showcasing that to the world at large.

Instead, they voted in Heath again.  Not a bad choice but certainly not Dennis.  Then, in their inestimable wisdom these size queens like the human versions of dung beetles they are, rolled the turd that is Kai back into second place.  It could be said that Kai won the "people's choice" screaming match.

Given that when they panned the audience it was filled with effeminate "males", it was more a display of epicene like wimps filled with lust turning the aforementioned screaming match into a high pitched squeal fest.

Wolf was the choice for those that know what was the best physique on display as well as what would be best for bodybuilding.  Hopefully, same time next year won't be deja vu all over again.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: September 29, 2013, 09:08:57 AM »
Suppose a person could acquire pharmaceutical drugs and know they weren't sending proceeds to some shady drug dealer mired in sin. What would be explicitly unchristian about enhancing one's physique and donning the thong, especially if one is using the platform to promote Him (albeit in a small way. viz., by mentioning Him).

What he does is against the law here in the U.S.   He also lies about it.  You cannot serve two masters.  He is serving himself alone and like Ronnie trying to salve his ego by pretending to follow the Christ.

It is what it is.   He lies.  It's not like people don't lie, we all do and if I were to tell you I never lied then I would be, well...Lying.  ;D  It's as I have said before, Jesus said to the woman caught in adultery, "Go, and sin no more", not "Go, and sin some more".

It's Phil's words and actions that condemn him.  And justly so.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #614 on: September 29, 2013, 09:21:29 AM »
Keep Jesus out of this, he doesn't even lift...

...other than that cross

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: September 29, 2013, 09:22:42 AM »
Keep Jesus out of this, he doesn't even lift...

...other than that cross

Okay with me.  And that was funny so thanks for the laugh!