Author Topic: Does the rest of the world hate Americans...  (Read 5956 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Does the rest of the world hate Americans...
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2013, 08:16:27 PM »
If you used words like "flotsam" and act like you do on here, they probably thought that you were a strange creepy old man (with I presume an accent).

You are only flotsam if you want to be!  What you?

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2013, 02:50:42 AM »
ive worked with almost all nationalities as i work in ship repair, one bunch of americans i come across were hardcore unionists who would'nt  let the scabs on board when we were on strike... also some religious
maniacs, as brainwashed as any allah akbah jihadist.. we took great joy in winding the fuckers up

i must add the worst to work with by far are the dutch, angry bastards...

i stand by my italians statements, if i were on holiday id rather a hotel of italians than any other nationality, including my own

we're friendly people indeed and we love the good things in life, women, food, wine, cars, sea etc etc
North of Italy

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2013, 03:20:33 AM »
Or just America?  It seems we've gone completely off the rails recently, with spying and wars, and maybe everybody has had enough of our shit. I ask, because I was planning a euro trip this Christmas and want to make sure I don't catch too much flack. I didn't last time, but it seems with all of the spying revelations, we are in a world of shit.

No trouble. i'm french, i love usa.
Here in France ppl are more concerned about unemployement, islam than nsa and war in Irak.

We speak about how our president is useless, not about nsa spying our facebook.
Let me know if you spent some time in Paris, i live near, and in be careful of gypsies in Paris.
asstropin

agenda21nwo

« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2013, 04:56:37 AM »
GOD hates America.  America has sold it's soul to Satan.  Get ready to be slowly killed by radiation.  Get ready to have babies with two heads.  Get ready to have three eyes.  Get ready to be raped by evil muslim hordes.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2013, 05:47:12 AM »
GOD hates America.  America has sold it's soul to Satan.  Get ready to be slowly killed by radiation.  Get ready to have babies with two heads.  Get ready to have three eyes.  Get ready to be raped by evil muslim hordes.

Is that you Ahmed?
A

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2013, 05:57:23 AM »
They hate our freedom the most.

You could not be further from the truth. America is far from the most free country on the planet.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2013, 05:57:49 AM »
Is that you Ahmed?

NO.  Seriously, study Fuckashima.  America is going to be wiped out in a slow and very painful way.  Death and Misery.  Book of Revelations - God will destroy his enemies.  Hopefully southern hemisphere survives?  If you are not evil, GET OUT OF AMERICA.  

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2013, 05:58:53 AM »
The more pertinent question is who cares if they do?

Most rational people can separate the American people from the morons who run it. And I agree with most people who are critical of .Gov , They are not unique in hating American policy that shit starts here.

I don't honestly care what some foreigner thinks about this country , I don't worry for a moment about what's going on in their part of the globe. It's fashionable to bad mouth America but the truth is , all the ones doing so are obsessed with America , our technology , culture , movies , music , sports , etc It's funny to see a foreigner on here with his Apple Iphone on his Windows PC on an American website bitching about how bad we suck lol  8)

I always loved this quote from Bill Clinton because it honestly rings true.

Everything wrong with America can be fixed with everything that is right with America. 

We're not perfect but we're doing pretty damn good.

So you are saying the rest of the world should just butt out of America's business?

I am sure you can see the irony in that.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2013, 06:08:05 AM »
I do come across a lot of anti-America sentiment here, but most just think of Americans as fat and dull-witted.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2013, 08:05:31 AM »
It's crazy in Europe and the Med countries. Cold in France, friendly Italy, friendly Greece, cold in Swiss, very friendly in Israel and even the West Bank Palestine. Its great to see warm smiles on the faces of Arab kids wearing Levis, Nike, Abecrombie, GAP and even one Golds T shirt.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2013, 10:52:12 AM »
You could not be further from the truth. America is far from the most free country on the planet.

You're just jealous. It's obvious.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2013, 01:28:44 PM »
I will beat the piss out of Americans.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2013, 02:00:44 PM »
Is that you Ahmed?

If Iran now officially don't hate America anymore, all other Muslims must follow Persians example.
Don't be surprise if very soon Iran start punishing anti Americans.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2013, 02:35:19 PM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2013, 06:01:18 PM »
You're just jealous. It's obvious.
haha

damn those freedom haters.

Hating Murrica' = hating freedom

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2013, 06:09:54 PM »
They hate us because they love us. We're like crack cocaine.

When they turn on their tv they see America. Turn on the radio they hear America. Open up a book they read America. Go to school they learn America. Click of a mouse - America Online. Their fashion, music, cinema, technology, economics, politics - basically their entire culture - all influenced by America.

They love and hate us like crack cocaine.

Excellent post! Hit the nail on the head!!

I think this is what drives Canadians nuts, living in our shadow like a younger and less accomplished sibling.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2013, 06:12:46 PM »
We just hate obama and your retarded patriotism.

A healthy dose of Patriotism and Nationalism would do you Europeans so e good.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 08, 2013, 06:32:07 PM »
I always though the whole "Americans" thing was a bit like saying "European". You can't say a French guy is the same as an Irish guy and if you take people from Alabama, New Orleans, LA, New York, Atlanta - you'll see marked cultural differences between them.

Exactly! This is what annoys me about the gun debate.  Most cities and states in the US have extremely low rates of gun violence comparable to Europe.  Eastern European Countries like some American states skew the stats for all of the country.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 08, 2013, 06:34:33 PM »
Excellent post! Hit the nail on the head!!

I think this is what drives Canadians nuts, living in our shadow like a younger and less accomplished sibling.

the ones that you hear bitching about hating mericans yes, old school conservative twats who hate the blind war mongering lemmings that live there. the majority however couldn't care less and just find them entertaining sort of in a drunk, violent but scary clown at a kids party kind of way. and ive lived in both countries.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2013, 06:37:19 PM »
the ones that you hear bitching about hating mericans yes, old school conservative twats who hate the blind war mongering lemmings that live there. the majority however couldn't care less and just find them entertaining sort of in a drunk, violent but scary clown at a kids party kind of way. and ive lived in both countries.

I know some great conservative Canadians from Victoria,  B.C. 

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 08, 2013, 08:13:38 PM »
I dislike those Kardashian whores, is this make me anti-Merican ?.