Author Topic: What or who inspired you to get into lifting?  (Read 10397 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: What or who inspired you to get into lifting?
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2013, 09:34:52 PM »
One for the time....one for the time he has left.

Oh man that was pretty good. Sad but good.
A

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2013, 06:31:00 AM »
two watches? all he is left with now is the synthol, all the steroid an training induced muscle has disapeared,  and obviously he keeps pumping more synthol the more the muscle mass melts. Dont tell me the docs that treat, follow him still havent found out what he puts in his bodY?

I believe that's why he fails bloodwork when a kidney donor appears and is still on dialisis.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2013, 10:07:53 AM »
I wanted "wings" like Bruce.

Me too. I recall looking in the mirror whem i was arlu d 6 or 7 at what I now know to be my ribs thinking I was developing the last/obliques he had. Those 2 days a week of tae kwon do were playing off. ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2013, 01:31:52 PM »
Vagina

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2013, 10:29:50 PM »
The first exposure to bodybuilding I had was when I saw part of the 1979 Mr. Olympia on TV at my grandparents' house (the most boring place on earth) when visiting with my mom and sisters.  I remember my dickish grandfather (R.I.P.) saying, "Look at all those smart guys."  When Zane won he also made some comment about how he was surprised that the biggest guy didn't win.  I remember being most impressed by Robby Robinson and his ridiculous v-taper. 
'
Later I saw and bought the Weider mag Muscle Power (I think it was called then) that had pics from the contest.  It was the one that had Frank Zane's face on the cover.  Because of my earlier interest, my mom bought me a barbell set with plastic, sand-filled weights and a crappy bench when I turned 13.  I joined my first gym (a hole in the wall Nautilus gym) when I was about 14. 

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2013, 11:17:54 PM »
 Herakles

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2013, 11:20:55 PM »