Author Topic: Is anybody supporting this Cruz idiot?  (Read 6139 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Is anybody supporting this Cruz idiot?
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2013, 04:11:01 PM »
It should be all or nothing

The ACA was signed into law, passed a Supreme Court Challenge and then we had a National Election where the Republican candidate vowed to repeal it if elected and he lost

Your side LOST so deal with it (and actually still wins since many poor and middle class Republican will no doubt take advantage of the benefits)

The Republican majority in the House won their elections based on their opposition to Obamacare so saying that Republicans "lost" is a overly simplified and inaccurate argument. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2013, 04:15:05 PM »
My thoughts exactly.  

If people understood the details of this showdown they wouldn't be so quick to condemn the Republicans.  Rebubs in the House are basically compromising and negotiating with themselves and can't get so much as a "fuck you" from Obama or the Senate.  They are trying to send over individual bills to fund every aspect of the government and the Democrats are saying it's all or nothing.

I didnt know Lindsey Graham posted here.

Fuck of fag

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2013, 04:22:19 PM »
The Republican majority in the House won their elections based on their opposition to Obamacare so saying that Republicans "lost" is a overly simplified and inaccurate argument.  

so what

they lost the national election which was a referendum on Obamacare

A few house seats (many in gerrymandered districts) is not a national referendum

In the end they will lose and all they will do is hurt their party and what is left of their shitty teabag "brand"

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2013, 11:48:04 PM »

The point is that Obamacare is the law of the land.  The only way to overturn it is through the legislative process.  We can't allow a party that controls one house of Congress to blackmail the other and the president into changing the law.  That is what the Republicans are trying to do.  That's why Obama is not negotiating.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2013, 12:37:54 AM »
The point is that Obamacare is the law of the land.  The only way to overturn it is through the legislative process.  We can't allow a party that controls one house of Congress to blackmail the other and the president into changing the law.  That is what the Republicans are trying to do.  That's why Obama is not negotiating.

very good way of putting things.....accurate and to the point...good post ;)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2013, 07:09:37 AM »

Dude, it passed repeal 41 times, passed congress, was up held and constitutional and was a major point in the last election. You lost, you don't get to ruin a democracy because you disagree, every republican in congress should be fired.

every time a potential disaster comes up the GOP use it to bargain, risking the world's economy in the long haul. I am Canadian, the last US meltdown hurt our economy, particularly where I am. There is no reason to risk that again, housing is coming back, my home is actually building equity after a shit storm.

How people aren't shooting bonner in the face I don't know, these fucks are making some pretty risky moves and the world particularly the EU I don't think will make it out if it happens again.

There is no reason for all this, absolutely none.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2013, 07:13:27 AM »
My thoughts exactly. 

If people understood the details of this showdown they wouldn't be so quick to condemn the Republicans.  Rebubs in the House are basically compromising and negotiating with themselves and can't get so much as a "fuck you" from Obama or the Senate.  They are trying to send over individual bills to fund every aspect of the government and the Democrats are saying it's all or nothing.

What the fuck is there to negotiate about? a law they tried to stop 41 times? fuck off, I wouldn't listen to assholes who are using blackmail as a debate tactic. If you don't do what we want we will shutdown the government, risk defaulting etc. In what democracy does this sound acceptable? We have stupid people making decisions.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2013, 07:41:25 AM »
Dude, it passed repeal 41 times, passed congress, was up held and constitutional and was a major point in the last election. You lost, you don't get to ruin a democracy because you disagree, every republican in congress should be fired.

every time a potential disaster comes up the GOP use it to bargain, risking the world's economy in the long haul. I am Canadian, the last US meltdown hurt our economy, particularly where I am. There is no reason to risk that again, housing is coming back, my home is actually building equity after a shit storm.

How people aren't shooting bonner in the face I don't know, these fucks are making some pretty risky moves and the world particularly the EU I don't think will make it out if it happens again.

There is no reason for all this, absolutely none.
not that I agree with either of our parties non negotiation stance but why is yours or any other countries issues a concern of ours?

you come on here acting superior and denegrading our country and then something comes along that reminds that your place in this world is bottom bitch and you get upset?

LOL just remember you, your opinion and your countries opinion mean shit to any other country, let alone the US

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2013, 09:20:06 AM »
not that I agree with either of our parties non negotiation stance but why is yours or any other countries issues a concern of ours?

you come on here acting superior and denegrading our country and then something comes along that reminds that your place in this world is bottom bitch and you get upset?

LOL just remember you, your opinion and your countries opinion mean shit to any other country, let alone the US

That's the problem, you don't realize the effect you are having on the world, it's selfish. You seem to care a lot about China, the middle east etc how you don't see this yet accuse me of the same thing is ironic.

What happens in these next few weeks can cause the world economy to tank, hence my interest.
I wouldn't say I act superior, I act superior to people I am superior too. In an argument one side will generally lose, I see people like coach as cockroaches, sucking the progress from the earth. People so stupid that they cannot decipher what's in their best interest. Through this process of sheer ignorance their power (votes) have but others in a precarious position.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2013, 09:25:12 AM »
That's the problem, you don't realize the effect you are having on the world, it's selfish. You seem to care a lot about China, the middle east etc how you don't see this yet accuse me of the same thing is ironic.

What happens in these next few weeks can cause the world economy to tank, hence my interest.
I wouldn't say I act superior, I act superior to people I am superior too. In an argument one side will generally lose, I see people like coach as cockroaches, sucking the progress from the earth. People so stupid that they cannot decipher what's in their best interest. Through this process of sheer ignorance their power (votes) have but others in a precarious position.
how about you unhitch from the tit that is the US, I mean apparently all that is wrong in the world is exemplified by the US according to you. So why doesnt canada quit sucking our cock and get their shit together so they dont depend on us?

thats the problem you moronic fuck, your shitty ass country is so dependent on the US for its livelihood.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2013, 09:32:23 AM »
how about you unhitch from the tit that is the US, I mean apparently all that is wrong in the world is exemplified by the US according to you. So why doesnt canada quit sucking our cock and get their shit together so they dont depend on us?

thats the problem you moronic fuck, your shitty ass country is so dependent on the US for its livelihood.

It's not, we have a shit ton of natural resources and I love it here. My area is booming now but wasn't previously.

It's co-dependence you moron, we are tightly linked as you are to us. You guys just happen to be the assholes fucking up the world. If China was doing this shit we would feel it too, only in your country you have rednecks voting for assholes who don't believe in compromise.

You would be fucked if we stopped our relations dummy. The point you are also missing is that the economy is global, one of the major players can't act like an infant. I would prefer if you guys just did your own thing and fucked off to be honest, but that's not reality.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2013, 09:50:39 AM »
It's not, we have a shit ton of natural resources and I love it here. My area is booming now but wasn't previously.

It's co-dependence you moron, we are tightly linked as you are to us. You guys just happen to be the assholes fucking up the world. If China was doing this shit we would feel it too, only in your country you have rednecks voting for assholes who don't believe in compromise.

You would be fucked if we stopped our relations dummy. The point you are also missing is that the economy is global, one of the major players can't act like an infant. I would prefer if you guys just did your own thing and fucked off to be honest, but that's not reality.
hahah whatever makes you feel good moron...your economy moves with ours, not the other way around, a simple look at history will show this trend.

We also have a ton of natural resource and our GDP is oh about 8 times yours.

PS my area is booming and has remained so even through the majority of the shit storm...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2013, 10:12:35 AM »
hahah whatever makes you feel good moron...your economy moves with ours, not the other way around, a simple look at history will show this trend.

We also have a ton of natural resource and our GDP is oh about 8 times yours.

PS my area is booming and has remained so even through the majority of the shit storm...

It does, no doubt, the economy is global and there are a few giants with the US being one. Anything you do that dramatically effects the economy will be felt in other areas of the globe.

I honestly wouldn't want to live in the states, Canada is better for the average person.

I am not debating who's economy is bigger, it's obvious, I am stating that the way your government is being run is atrocious.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2013, 10:25:23 AM »
It does, no doubt, the economy is global and there are a few giants with the US being one. Anything you do that dramatically effects the economy will be felt in other areas of the globe.

I honestly wouldn't want to live in the states, Canada is better for the average person.

I am not debating who's economy is bigger, it's obvious, I am stating that the way your government is being run is atrocious.

I can agree with the idiocy displayed by both parties, something you dont seem to be able to do by the way.

What I am saying is dont come on here acting like canada is the shit and youre better than the US and then piss and moan b/c something like this happens and you are reminded you are and always will be our bitch.

I honestly wouldnt want to live in canada, a bunch of pretentious ass holes who dont know their place in the world and think their opinions carry any weight outside of their own empty heads.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2013, 11:19:05 AM »
I can agree with the idiocy displayed by both parties, something you dont seem to be able to do by the way.

What I am saying is dont come on here acting like canada is the shit and youre better than the US and then piss and moan b/c something like this happens and you are reminded you are and always will be our bitch.

I honestly wouldnt want to live in canada, a bunch of pretentious ass holes who dont know their place in the world and think their opinions carry any weight outside of their own empty heads.

I am neither liberal or democrat but a progressive conservative, I want small government with programs aimed to keep human suffering to a minimum. That's fine you don't want to live here, we are known for our generosity, good will and kindness.

I don't see us as your bitch either, if I did I wouldn't prefer to live here. What benefits could the states offer me?

You have an air of arrogance, strangely enough it's what the US is known for. There are a lot of countries with better living conditions than the US.

US politics are not interesting because of the ideas (no good ones have come about for a while) but because it's like a sitcom, no where in the world could you find someone as stupid as Palin get the opportunity she had.

I generally see the US as friendly, you have a manifest destiny complex going on.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2013, 04:05:05 PM »
I am neither liberal or democrat but a progressive conservative, I want small government with programs aimed to keep human suffering to a minimum. That's fine you don't want to live here, we are known for our generosity, good will and kindness.

I don't see us as your bitch either, if I did I wouldn't prefer to live here. What benefits could the states offer me?

You have an air of arrogance, strangely enough it's what the US is known for. There are a lot of countries with better living conditions than the US.

US politics are not interesting because of the ideas (no good ones have come about for a while) but because it's like a sitcom, no where in the world could you find someone as stupid as Palin get the opportunity she had.

I generally see the US as friendly, you have a manifest destiny complex going on.
well little son, canada is the US's bitch plain and simple and whether you admit it or not you know its the case.

we are also known for our generosity, good will and kindness...that doesnt mean the govt should take money from people who have worked hard, taken risks and been successful so it can give to others who cant make ends meet b/c they choose to live a certain lifestyle that neglects the essentials.

and again you show your ignorance, condemning palin who i thought was a bad choice and praising obama who was similarly unqualified to be president....

the bias you have over politics that dont involve you is odd at best, obsessive at worst.

rachaelsnav

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2013, 04:48:12 PM »

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2013, 05:19:34 PM »

and again you show your ignorance, condemning palin who i thought was a bad choice and praising obama who was similarly unqualified to be president....

the bias you have over politics that dont involve you is odd at best, obsessive at worst.

Tomy, don't push your luck, I will spank you. Let's get the comprehension out of the way, I didn't state Palin's qualifications but her clear low intellect. Obama makes sense when he speaks, he forms rational arguments and appears from his schooling to be a pretty bright guy. Palin, sounds like a retard, stutters and mumbles and is generally ill informed and stupid. When asked what newspapers she reads she fails to name one, when citing the story of Paul Revere she gets it humorously wrong. She might even be more qualified to run for office then Obama, politically, however, it's clear she is not even in the conversation when it comes to intellect.

The fact that you defend her is absurd. This bitch quit her job as governor, quit, to chase money.

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2013, 05:28:46 PM »
Hmm used to be all right to shut down the government when the wacko bird party wasn't in charge.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/shutdowns-have-been-frequent-tools-of-police-just-ask-reagan/2013/10/02/f5314936-2ae5-11e3-8ade-a1f23cda135e_story.html

I was around when all that happened.  However, to my knowledge there has never been a shut down over a demand that a major law must abrogated or delayed.  And especially when that law is the centerpiece of a sitting president's domestic achievements.  And that's whether you agree with the law or not.  It's just the reality of the situation.  

What the Republicans are really afraid of is that the Affordable Health Care Act might be successful.

And there has never been a threat that the debt ceiling not be lifted if the House (or the Senate, for that matter) does not get its way on a laundry list of legislation that they can't pass through the normal process.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2013, 05:40:42 PM »
Tomy, don't push your luck, I will spank you. Let's get the comprehension out of the way, I didn't state Palin's qualifications but her clear low intellect. Obama makes sense when he speaks, he forms rational arguments and appears from his schooling to be a pretty bright guy. Palin, sounds like a retard, stutters and mumbles and is generally ill informed and stupid. When asked what newspapers she reads she fails to name one, when citing the story of Paul Revere she gets it humorously wrong. She might even be more qualified to run for office then Obama, politically, however, it's clear she is not even in the conversation when it comes to intellect.

The fact that you defend her is absurd. This bitch quit her job as governor, quit, to chase money.
speaking of comprehension, where did I defend palin? as a matter of fact I said she was a bad choice......

you on the other hand continue to suck obamas cock, saying he forms rational arguments...the man contradicts himself every time he opens his mouth.

LMFAO please oh pretty please with a cherry on top "spank me" ::) I am glad it was me who brought your dumb ass back down to earth by reminding you that you and your piss ant country are and will always be our little bitches.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2013, 08:49:50 AM »
speaking of comprehension, where did I defend palin? as a matter of fact I said she was a bad choice......

you on the other hand continue to suck obamas cock, saying he forms rational arguments...the man contradicts himself every time he opens his mouth.

LMFAO please oh pretty please with a cherry on top "spank me" ::) I am glad it was me who brought your dumb ass back down to earth by reminding you that you and your piss ant country are and will always be our little bitches.

Comprehension Tomy, you might be getting confabulations from Wernicke's Special K syndrome with all the alcohol you are consuming. You made an inference that Obama was as qualified(not qualified) as Palin and the inverse.

His reasoning for the shutdown being stupid is cogent, who me contradicting himself in a sentence or not knowing common general knowledge, like newspaper names.

If you think he is stupid then you might want to try to mimic his education, see how far you get. I can promise you that he knows what a bell curve is, doesn't have a shitty psychology degree where you argue over id's and superego's, failed relics of a pedophile.

You have quite the sense of importance, I think all Americans do to an extent. You aren't special, many countries have better measures of living standards and quality of living, the US has it's merits too. Perhaps you should learn about what's outside the states, propaganda has you mesmerized.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2013, 09:27:20 AM »
Comprehension Tomy, you might be getting confabulations from Wernicke's Special K syndrome with all the alcohol you are consuming. You made an inference that Obama was as qualified(not qualified) as Palin and the inverse.

His reasoning for the shutdown being stupid is cogent, who me contradicting himself in a sentence or not knowing common general knowledge, like newspaper names.

If you think he is stupid then you might want to try to mimic his education, see how far you get. I can promise you that he knows what a bell curve is, doesn't have a shitty psychology degree where you argue over id's and superego's, failed relics of a pedophile.

You have quite the sense of importance, I think all Americans do to an extent. You aren't special, many countries have better measures of living standards and quality of living, the US has it's merits too. Perhaps you should learn about what's outside the states, propaganda has you mesmerized.
obama wasnt qualified to be president, that really isnt up for debate and obama(you moron) contradicts himself....

LOL i also have a finance degree and an MBA to go along with my psych degree there junior. I have also travelled quite a bit outside of the US and within the US. Your ignorant misconceptions about me go hand in hand with your misconceptions about the US and obama.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2013, 12:08:53 PM »
Quote from: LurkerNoMore on March 28, 2013, 09:35:08 AM
Good luck with that. He overcompensates by trying to string buzz words together in an attempt to sound witty and knowledgeable which in reality leaves any argument or stance of his with a bigger gap in it than there was before.

Particularly amusing is his habit of trying to reverse your statement back in the form of a rhetorical question in the hopes that you will make his argument for him.  Since he isn't exactly sure of what he is trying to say or how to convey it. 

that is a great quote,fits tonymctones   a tee  Grin

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2013, 12:09:28 PM »
Quote from: LurkerNoMore on March 28, 2013, 09:35:08 AM
Good luck with that. He overcompensates by trying to string buzz words together in an attempt to sound witty and knowledgeable which in reality leaves any argument or stance of his with a bigger gap in it than there was before.

Particularly amusing is his habit of trying to reverse your statement back in the form of a rhetorical question in the hopes that you will make his argument for him.  Since he isn't exactly sure of what he is trying to say or how to convey it. 

that is a great quote,fits tonymctones   a tee  Grin
hahah yea more personal attacks and no refuting the facts!!!!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2013, 01:38:10 PM »
obama wasnt qualified to be president, that really isnt up for debate and obama(you moron) contradicts himself....

LOL i also have a finance degree and an MBA to go along with my psych degree there junior. I have also travelled quite a bit outside of the US and within the US. Your ignorant misconceptions about me go hand in hand with your misconceptions about the US and obama.

I have no misconceptions, you are dull, it's evident by your positions and posts.

The first sentence makes little to no sense and could you link to me to the qualifications one must have?