Author Topic: Where is Cswol?  (Read 9890 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Where is Cswol?
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2013, 05:55:50 AM »
Miss Cswol, Galiniko not so much!

Just take comfort in knowing that our resident afro-american sounding white man is out there shuttin somethin down permanently while gal is undoubtedly taking a picture of his abs and calling someone fat and ugly.

Fyi ~ please don't calm him "Miss Cswol"  ;D

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2013, 12:49:19 PM »
Even indirectly, he's responsible for great threads.

Come back big, blurry guy.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2013, 12:52:52 PM »
  In Arkansas. With his Mother. Vacation.

arce bringing deep insight.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2013, 01:16:04 PM »
Guess I am just lucky, my wife would never think of asking me not to post on Getbig, no matter how stupid she thought it was.
Thats because she is busy with a man with a good knee and a working pecker.

the trainer

« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2013, 01:16:55 PM »
I think the main reason cswol vanish is because he is starting to realize that he cannot back up his claims, the facts are he is very fat and if he lost all the fat and actually got into ripped bodybuilding shape he would look like a skinny twink.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2013, 01:17:29 PM »
Miss Cswol, Galiniko not so much!

This.
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2013, 01:19:06 PM »
Bohemian Grove?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2013, 01:21:36 PM »

Classy move making fun of a getbig cancer survivor you puke.  Hilarious  ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2013, 01:24:12 PM »
Jesus christ!!! I meant because he was old you idiot. Why the fuck is everyone so damn sensitive all of a sudden?  Btw, I am also a cancer survivor. You live and you laugh.

I did not intend to make fun of Prime's colon cancer.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2013, 01:25:46 PM »

Cswol fills a need on Getbig. I miss his posts. Don't know how it got started that his wife is behind his not posting here but that is a disappointment. Cswol doesn't seem like the kind of dude that lets someone else, even his wife run his life. My wife would never think of insisting I abandon Getbig even though she probably thinks I am wasting my time here....and to this I would say, what else is new?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2013, 01:34:24 PM »
Jesus christ!!! I meant because he was old you idiot. Why the fuck is everyone so damn sensitive all of a sudden?  Btw, I am also a cancer survivor. You live and you laugh.

I did not intend to make fun of Prime's colon cancer.

When will you ever stop? I don't have colon cancer and never have, which is not to say I couldn't get it. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in December of 2011 and had a prostatectomy in July of 2012. Today (as best as I know) I am cancer free. I'm not sensitive about these things but I sure don't need folks telling me I have illnesses I don't have. It's a really negative vibe.

It may be all fun and games to suggest an old dude like me is sick and dying, but in truth I will have the last laugh because folks like you, if you are lucky, will someday be and old fart like me. When you are and your contemporaries are getting sick and dying all around you....you'll have some idea how disgusting and unkind your comments are.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2013, 01:36:27 PM »
When will you ever stop? I don't have colon cancer and never have, which is not to say I couldn't get it. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in December of 2011 and had a prostatectomy in July of 2012. Today (as best as I know) I am cancer free. I'm not sensitive about these things but I sure don't need folks telling me I have illnesses I don't have. It's a really negative vibe.

It may be all fun and games to suggest an old dude like me is sick and dying, but in truth I will have the last laugh because folks like you, if you are lucky, will someday be and old fart like me. When you are and your contemporaries are getting sick and dying all around you....you'll have some idea how disgusting and unkind your comments are.

Good to hear you're healthy, Prime.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2013, 01:39:15 PM »

If but that were true, then I'd say more power to her. She deserves better then she got from me. Unfortunately, she's pretty occupied with just staying alive for another year. Of course you have no way of knowing that my wife is very ill, do you?

What was it you were telling us about how you'd make such a good moderator? Hmm.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2013, 01:40:48 PM »
Good to hear you're healthy, Prime.

Thanks. When I get my frigging knee/leg back in action and start hitting the gym again, I should be even more healthy. Yahoo!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2013, 01:41:52 PM »

Ok it was prostate cancer (got confused) When will I ever stop? What have I done besides make fun of you (Getbig style)? Time to put the big boy pants on.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2013, 01:42:37 PM »

::) ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2013, 01:44:08 PM »
If but that were true, then I'd say more power to her. She deserves better then she got from me. Unfortunately, she's pretty occupied with just staying alive for another year. Of course you have no way of knowing that my wife is very ill, do you?

What was it you were telling us about how you'd make such a good moderator? Hmm.
You are such a buzzkill  :-\

I'm sorry man, but you can't take everything literally here. You have to laugh it off. None of us mean ill will.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2013, 01:47:36 PM »
You are such a buzzkill  :-\

I'm sorry man, but you can't take everything literally here. You have to laugh it off. None of us mean ill will.

Epic switching the blame. Stand by what you say or don't say it. If you don't have anything good to say, say nothing. These are some things for you to think about before you award yourself poster of the year.....notice I didn't say poster boy.

I hope you don't mean ill will. You don't know me beyond what I reveal in my posts which means you hardly know me at all.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2013, 01:49:03 PM »
Bohemian Grove?

Swole probably tried conquering the local lake and drowned because he ran out of superpowers.  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2013, 01:53:14 PM »
Epic switching the blame. Stand by what you say or don't say it. If you don't have anything good to say, say nothing. These are some things for you to think about before you award yourself poster of the year.....notice I didn't say poster boy.
What are you talking about? I like to think that I explained myself. By "working pecker" I meant that you couldn't get it up because you were old. Forgot (and never intended to make it a joke about the prostate cancer.

Then comes your wife. It was a simple joke. Did not know she was very ill. What kind of guy do you really think I am?

How many pm's have I sent you that were well wishing, and a reminder to stay thick skinned here?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2013, 02:10:02 PM »
What are you talking about? I like to think that I explained myself. By "working pecker" I meant that you couldn't get it up because you were old. Forgot (and never intended to make it a joke about the prostate cancer.

Then comes your wife. It was a simple joke. Did not know she was very ill. What kind of guy do you really think I am?

How many pm's have I sent you that were well wishing, and a reminder to stay thick skinned here?

Thanks for the two PM's you sent on September 6, 2013. They were nicer then some of your posts. Guess that was because you didn't feel a need to impress a bunch of Internet strangers on Getbig.

Old or broken, my pecker doesn't work right lately. At least I admit it. Prostate cancer is no joke. Most men get it if they live long enough. Apparently I have arrived.

Now that you know about my wife, you can leave her out of your commentaries. If you don't you will just look like a total asshole.

The only impression I have of you is the one you give on Getbig. I think you are the kind of guy you intend to be.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2013, 02:22:08 PM »
Thanks for the two PM's you sent on September 6, 2013. They were nicer then some of your posts. Guess that was because you didn't feel a need to impress a bunch of Internet strangers on Getbig.

Old or broken, my pecker doesn't work right lately. At least I admit it. Prostate cancer is no joke. Most men get it if they live long enough. Apparently I have arrived.

Now that you know about my wife, you can leave her out of your commentaries. If you don't you will just look like a total asshole.

The only impression I have of you is the one you give on Getbig. I think you are the kind of guy you intend to be.

I'm not an animal Prime. I would never make fun of your sick wife.

As far as the impression I give off here...... I am a very honest, loyal, lovable guy.  With a sense of humor.  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2013, 02:28:24 PM »
I'm not an animal Prime. I would never make fun of your sick wife.

As far as the impression I give off here...... I am a very honest, loyal, lovable guy.  With a sense of humor.  ;)

Then prove it with your actions and not just by saying it. Anyone can claim they are good people. It is how you conduct yourself that counts.

-Not saying I am all that great myself. I have been known to slip every now and again.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2013, 02:29:25 PM »
Then prove it with your actions and not just by saying it. Anyone can claim they are good people. It is how you conduct yourself that counts.

-Not saying I am all that great myself. I have been known to slip every now and again.
I will not have sex with you.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2013, 02:46:15 PM »
I will not have sex with you.

Wasn't this the sole purpose for signing up?