Author Topic: Cut Mix 150 ---- Various Brands --- Anyone use it???  (Read 4885 times)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
Cut Mix 150 ---- Various Brands --- Anyone use it???
« on: October 03, 2013, 01:37:32 AM »
Has anyone tried Cut Mix 150?? Its supposed to be great for cutting.

Its 150 mg/ml

50 mg test p
50 mg tren a
50 mg Drostandolne Prop (masteron)

Anybody try this one out yet? There are several brands that make this compound...

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: Cut Mix 150 ---- Various Brands --- Anyone use it???
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 05:00:40 AM »
I think its better to get all those ingredients sepperate there for you can adjust if neededthose are good drugs but many would say take more tren a and less test therefore less aromatizing of the drugs ... ex 500 test p 700tren a and take 50mg proviron ed cycle clen 4 weeks on take T3 6 weeks then clean 4 weeks

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 12:05:17 PM »
These products are not bad.  Makes it a little easier, but it costs a little more than buying them separately.  Cost is the main issue.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 07:19:09 PM »
in my experience, it's usually a scam of sorts.

are you expecting to really 'feel' 50mg of tren/mast/test?

in my experience, suppliers will underdose the shit out of it and charge a stupid price, especially when they know you'll be looking to drop weight and water, and you'll . tren and mast run the same price to produce, but the test is cheap as hell.. you're probably lookin at 30mg tren, 30mg mast and 50mg prop in each cc... if that. plus, they know you're probably gonna be either using multiple cc's per shot, or shooting everyday, and they can get away with putting less in the mix.

better off buying everything separate.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 09:30:56 AM »
in my experience, it's usually a scam of sorts.

are you expecting to really 'feel' 50mg of tren/mast/test?

in my experience, suppliers will underdose the shit out of it and charge a stupid price, especially when they know you'll be looking to drop weight and water, and you'll . tren and mast run the same price to produce, but the test is cheap as hell.. you're probably lookin at 30mg tren, 30mg mast and 50mg prop in each cc... if that. plus, they know you're probably gonna be either using multiple cc's per shot, or shooting everyday, and they can get away with putting less in the mix.

better off buying everything separate.

You sir are correct.  The GP version is not bad, but you are better off financially buying them separately. 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2013, 08:25:56 AM »
if you are in the uk see if you can find pro ripped
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2013, 04:13:57 PM »
Geneza is quality stuff.  The only advantage is you cut down on overall oil volume if you are planning to use a moderate amount.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2013, 04:41:55 PM »
Geneza is quality stuff.  The only advantage is you cut down on overall oil volume if you are planning to use a moderate amount.

i dunno about that.. if you want 500mg of each per week, that's 10cc's... you're only saving 2.5ml oil.

that's assuming 100mg/ml mast, 100mg/ml tren, and 100mg/ml prop.

you can pay a lil more for higher dose mg/ml stuff and still be cheaper overall (not to mention more accurately dosed) than a 'cut mix'.. 200mg/ml tren is possible, as is mast, and for test 350/ml enanthate isn't hard at all (that's what all my personal use stuff is dosed at).... you may pay a small premium, but saves injection volume.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2014, 10:23:38 PM »
i dunno about that.. if you want 500mg of each per week, that's 10cc's... you're only saving 2.5ml oil.

that's assuming 100mg/ml mast, 100mg/ml tren, and 100mg/ml prop.

you can pay a lil more for higher dose mg/ml stuff and still be cheaper overall (not to mention more accurately dosed) than a 'cut mix'.. 200mg/ml tren is possible, as is mast, and for test 350/ml enanthate isn't hard at all (that's what all my personal use stuff is dosed at).... you may pay a small premium, but saves injection volume.

this is a very good point....

1. Are those prop or ethane that you're using.

2. What brand are you using for that.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2014, 11:38:11 PM »

I have known a few good chefs in my day, 1 guy had this exact mix but put 100mg prop, 25 tren and 25 masteron and of course claimed 50/50/50 and nobody really complained, he got away with it and he saved a lot of money doing it this way.

oh and he also claimed everyone did this.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2014, 03:24:37 AM »

me?

I don't usually do cut-mixes.. i'll do blends for guys if they really want them, but generally I advise against it (and they pay a premium.. it costs same price as if they're buying individual mg's retail)

I dont' use anybody elses 'brand' but my own.