Author Topic: Rand Paul: GOP Has Offered 'Compromise After Compromise,'  (Read 3549 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Rand Paul: GOP Has Offered 'Compromise After Compromise,'
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2013, 10:07:47 AM »
The libtards on this thread worship Clinton. What did Clinton do when he was faced with a government shutdown?

He tried to negotiate until the very last minute. He got himself involved.

I don't even see the Harvard retard rolling up his sleeves.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2013, 10:11:07 AM »
Bullshit, the house has been passing bills to keep things running but reid and obama just pout and say 'no, all or nothing, we will not negotiate'.

Its the dems who refuse to open ANYTHING

Which they should, this is extortion by definition. If this works then no president will be able to govern, what if the dems did this on gun control, no funding until a national registry is implemented. That example is less extreme because you are stopping obamacare for unknown reasons, explain why it would be bad and why risking economic catastrophe is worth it?

Also, present these bills, but the idea of them is stupid. GOP shuts down government then decides the best action is to keep programs running of their choosing until obamacare is changed with the exemptions for all. If the bill includes this it will fail, it requires universal implementation like all other industrialized worlds.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2013, 04:36:50 PM »
If the bill includes this it will fail, it requires universal implementation like all other industrialized worlds.
you do realize that obama has already delayed implementation for a number of parts of this bill right?

I guess its doomed to fail already do to obama delaying those parts?

LMFAO sure you read the entire bill ::)

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2013, 10:23:45 PM »
How is Obama and the democrats "compromising"?

Answer: They are not. Their actions show it's their way or the highway.
Keep in mind, contrary to what you heard from Reid, the House of Representatives does have the right to pick and choose what to fund. The Senate can counter offer. But the Dems are not even doing that. So where is the compromise?

Another part of politics, no one, not the GOP, not the Dems, nor the president will get everything that they want. Obamatheclown thinks he is the exception.

"Their way or the highway" consists in implementing a law enacted by Congress and upheld by the Supreme Court.  And their figure for the CR is the number suggested by the Republicans.

So how is this "their way or the highway", unless you agree that it is legitimate for one faction of one party in one branch of the government to violate the fourteenth amendment?

It is the Republicans who have created this crisis.  Because they know that Obamacare will become quite popular, because it will work, as has been (ironically) proven in Massachusetts by Mitt Romney! So keep it from going into effect, or your cause is lost.  Not gonna work.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2013, 05:29:57 AM »

"Their way or the highway" consists in implementing a law enacted by Congress and upheld by the Supreme Court.  And their figure for the CR is the number suggested by the Republicans.

So how is this "their way or the highway", unless you agree that it is legitimate for one faction of one party in one branch of the government to violate the fourteenth amendment?

It is the Republicans who have created this crisis.  Because they know that Obamacare will become quite popular, because it will work, as has been (ironically) proven in Massachusetts by Mitt Romney! So keep it from going into effect, or your cause is lost.  Not gonna work.
Obama care was pushed through using a budget revision, so how is it wrong for Republicans to attack it during a budget situation.

Secondly, who in Congress enacted that law? You act as if a law can not be overturned, defunded or repealed. Is this law exempt from such treatment?

Third, does the House of Representatives have any voice or right to pick and choose what gets funded? Hell, YEAH THEY DO.

Fourth, this crisis was created in the first place by the Democrats, who at one time had filibuster proof majorities in Congress, BUT REFUSED TO PASS A BUDGET. They were so busy with crapcare that they didn't pass a budget and they haven't even attempted to do so since they came into power in 2007.

Nothing that you stated excuses the clowninchief from not meeting and working with republicans. Nothing. Give me all I want before I even contemplated speaking to you is not compromising.

So stop repeating garbage that the Democrats feed you and read up.

You have been educated. Now scram little child, adults are trying to have a serious chat here.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2013, 06:07:48 AM »
Obama care was pushed through using a budget revision, so how is it wrong for Republicans to attack it during a budget situation.

Saying you won't pay the bills because a law will go into effect you don't like is absurd. Not to mention, they failed 41 times previously, that doesn't sink in with you does it.

Secondly, who in Congress enacted that law? You act as if a law can not be overturned, defunded or repealed. Is this law exempt from such treatment?
Not at all, follow the proper procedures, government shutdown and extortion isn't "treatment"

Third, does the House of Representatives have any voice or right to pick and choose what gets funded? Hell, YEAH THEY DO.

They passed the ACA

Fourth, this crisis was created in the first place by the Democrats, who at one time had filibuster proof majorities in Congress, BUT REFUSED TO PASS A BUDGET. They were so busy with crapcare that they didn't pass a budget and they haven't even attempted to do so since they came into power in 2007.
Thank god for all the budgets the GOP controlled congress has passed.

Nothing that you stated excuses the clowninchief from not meeting and working with republicans. Nothing. Give me all I want before I even contemplated speaking to you is not compromising.
There is nothing to meet about regarding ACA, that's done, it's started, too late. Also, what is Obama asking for again? oh ya, nothing meathead. Name one demand Obama has? to reopen the government and pay the bills (14th amendment), ya he isn't compromising by giving into the GOP wishlist in order for normal government function.

So stop repeating garbage that the Democrats feed you and read up.

You have been educated. Now scram little child, adults are trying to have a serious chat here.

Everything you said was wrong moron.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2013, 08:32:40 AM »
you do realize that obama has already delayed implementation for a number of parts of this bill right?

I guess its doomed to fail already do to obama delaying those parts?

LMFAO sure you read the entire bill ::)

Ah, I honestly don't know what you're talking about you drunk. I am talking specifically about the personal exemptions the GOP is pushing, the fact that amendments have been made has no bearing on this. I don't know why I bother responding to you. You are a proven liar and know nothing from the bell curve to common sense.

Your logic is, all delays are equal thus the fact that previous delays haven't sunk the bill, ipso facto this won't.

Get run off like bears when he gets manhandled. Beach bum will assert that you are very smart  and then recommend a faggy book for me to read. It's helped him a lot, like expelled by ben stein, it told him that while IQ is the best measure ever formulated to measure G, emotional intelligence is key. Meanwhile Einstein suffers from aspergers and has zero emotional intelligence, came by a few ideas in his time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2013, 08:39:53 AM »
Meltdown

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2013, 09:13:33 AM »
Meltdown

LOL - that's called a smackdown

If you want to know what a meltdown looks like go read any of your posts after Obama was re-elected

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2013, 09:20:49 AM »
LOL - that's called a smackdown

If you want to know what a meltdown looks like go read any of your posts after Obama was re-elected

How cute you have a new boyfriend

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2013, 09:46:06 AM »
How cute you have a new boyfriend

Just trying to remind you what an actual meltdown looks like

surely your memory goes back at least 11 months

remember when you promised to leave and even started multiple threads about it and then after Obama won again (by a landslide) you lost what what left of your fragile mind and starting PM'ng everyone with you insane rantings because you were too ashamed to actually post

You remember that....don't you?