Author Topic: Richard Jones  (Read 22025 times)

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
Re: Richard Jones
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2005, 09:57:48 PM »
well you got me beat on the tits and stupid tatts..............

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2005, 10:00:42 PM »
this thread is about Richard Jones you Mongoloid looking mother fucker(yes i have seen your pics)
i never claimed i look better than Richard Jones!
just that he is 2 small to do any damage on a pro-stage (just my opinion)

u wanna post a pic of my most muscular .......find a good one at leasts
rich will do damage in the next two years...........ummm.... ...that's supposed to be good...thanks for the knowledge. :)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2005, 05:28:46 AM »

jeffey.............arent you in that new johnny knoxville movie "THE RINGER" ??

Pommy

• Getbig II
  • SUPPORT GETBIG!
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2005, 05:30:13 AM »
i think arvilla is bigger
MONSTER

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2005, 06:19:11 AM »
anyway i think rich looks awesome,he is also a class act in person.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2005, 07:49:59 AM »
Maybe Jeffrey don't like to train.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2005, 08:05:31 AM »
arvilla.. richard has done damage...
he was third at last yrs ironman.. or was it the southeast....

...i dont see how you can call richard gones small... he is a massive muscular guy as opposed to your idol.. heiko.. who is a massive fat guy... big difference... being massive... and fat with some not impressive.there are already obese people all over the world...
big ripped and ballanced is impressive a la rchard jones
choice is an illusion

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2005, 08:08:43 AM »

...i dont see how you can call richard gones small... he is a massive muscular guy as opposed to your idol.. heiko.. who is a massive fat guy... big difference... being massive... and fat with some not impressive.there are already obese people all over the world...

yeah, Heiko is obese ::)you just hate him because he's white.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2005, 08:09:09 AM »

lol you gotta like who you can relate to in terms of physiques,for me that is Heiko
 does richard jones look great..........yes ,but imo just a tad to small for the pro-ranks(legs esp)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2005, 08:21:02 AM »
dont agree with you there... if ur a true bb fan you should like the guy with the  good physique...
regardless of if you can never look like him....
and to be blunt richard jones is a million time better than heiko...
regardless of if i can look like jones .. or if i can look like heiko...
choice is an illusion

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2005, 08:40:47 AM »
dont agree with you there... if ur a true bb fan you should like the guy with the  good physique...
regardless of if you can never look like him....
and to be blunt richard jones is a million time better than heiko...
regardless of if i can look like jones .. or if i can look like heiko...

im just not into the whole male model/pretty boy physiques......for me bb is about brutal raw power
 ala..Dorian Yates,Nasser,Heiko.Dennis james,Ruhl etc

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2005, 08:48:31 AM »

How the hell isn't he good?

He's the only pro who for the most park isn't overly big and disgusting looking.

are you half-a fag or something?  overly big?  isnt that the  point?  let me guess, in your opinion, everyone who is bigger or "disgusting looking"  than frank zane sucks?  sounds like someone who only weighs 150 and will never be any heavier than 170.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2005, 09:31:48 AM »
yes rhul dennis ... etc.. are good..
but not elite .. due to genetics...
they are blocky....
you would honestly take rhul over someone like flex wheeler...
look at flex muscle shape.... his arms were enormous.. bigger than rhuls.. though rhul mihgt outweigh him by..50 lbs..
it isnt overly hard for a guy with large bone structure to train juice and be big also carrying a a good amount bodyfat ....people will always take the ripped guy with proportions... over him no matter how big he gets.. simply coleman... wheeler.. is the middle ground large... but with great genetics... low bodyfat... great mscle shape tight waistline (well early coleman) also dillet..
u can always tell a guy with a great physique... if when he takes off hip top he looks better than when he had it on.. all those old juiced up guys look great in a t shirt.. take of the tshirt... and the gut folds out.. not impressive just a fat guy with some muscle.. that to me doesnt constitute a good physique...
u eather have the genetics or not...
simple
choice is an illusion

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2005, 09:39:07 AM »
yes rhul dennis ... etc.. are good..
but not elite .. due to genetics...
they are blocky....
you would honestly take rhul over someone like flex wheeler...
look at flex muscle shape.... his arms were enormous.. bigger than rhuls.. though rhul mihgt outweigh him by..50 lbs..
it isnt overly hard for a guy with large bone structure to train juice and be big also carrying a a good amount bodyfat ....people will always take the ripped guy with proportions... over him no matter how big he gets.. simply coleman... wheeler.. is the middle ground large... but with great genetics... low bodyfat... great mscle shape tight waistline (well early coleman) also dillet..
u can always tell a guy with a great physique... if when he takes off hip top he looks better than when he had it on.. all those old juiced up guys look great in a t shirt.. take of the tshirt... and the gut folds out.. not impressive just a fat guy with some muscle.. that to me doesnt constitute a good physique...
u eather have the genetics or not...
simple

what are u going to do if you dont have those Flex Wheeler genetics (jay cutler) give up?,turn ur back on something u love??
fawk no...look at jay number 2 in the world!(built like a refrigerator tho)
i prefer the "herculean look over the rich jones/flex wheeler look myself)
jay looks huge in clothes and out of them
rich jones looks small clothed ,great when he is in shorts tank-top
id rather look huge in both................agai n just my preference

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2005, 09:44:47 AM »
a story..

i followwed my brother to the mechanics one day.. and parked my car... and was talkin on the phone to my girl... some huge steroid head guy (bout 6'4) came up to me and says is that ur fuckin car.. i was still talkin to my girl on my cell.. he said "fuckin move it... i just told my girl i'd call her back.. i simply asked him who he think he was talking to... told him the country where i originate from size dont scare no one specially me.. so ask properly or the car stays there..i also said i train to i got muscle so ur size dosnt faze me... immediately as with most cowards.. who think size will intimidate.. and when it dont work they find some other avenue.. so he's like u train... what do u weigh .. what do u bench.. i told him he laughed and said... ur light i eat ur weight in food.... id kill u in the gym blah blah woo woo woo... after that he asked nicely i moved my car...
went in the garage he is friends with the owners and mechanics.. still talkin to my giurl this guy walks past me.. does a most muscular shot... it was a hot day he was shirtless.. took no notice he then steps in front me and put his arm flexed up to my face .. at this point.. i said to myself ok ima teach this guy a lesson hung up the phone... took my top off.. everyone fell silent he was embarassed.. everybody laughed at him... i blew him away.. even when i was leavin the owner said thx for doing that about time someone put him in his place... he himself had to shake my hand also..
and this guy outweighs we easy by 60 lbs..
choice is an illusion

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2005, 09:46:27 AM »
honestly ........

i woulda just hit ya

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2005, 09:51:14 AM »
Or punched him in the mouth.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2005, 01:00:32 PM »
a story..

i followwed my brother to the mechanics one day.. and parked my car... and was talkin on the phone to my girl... some huge steroid head guy (bout 6'4) came up to me and says is that ur fuckin car.. i was still talkin to my girl on my cell.. he said "fuckin move it... i just told my girl i'd call her back.. i simply asked him who he think he was talking to... told him the country where i originate from size dont scare no one specially me.. so ask properly or the car stays there..i also said i train to i got muscle so ur size dosnt faze me... immediately as with most cowards.. who think size will intimidate.. and when it dont work they find some other avenue.. so he's like u train... what do u weigh .. what do u bench.. i told him he laughed and said... ur light i eat ur weight in food.... id kill u in the gym blah blah woo woo woo... after that he asked nicely i moved my car...
went in the garage he is friends with the owners and mechanics.. still talkin to my giurl this guy walks past me.. does a most muscular shot... it was a hot day he was shirtless.. took no notice he then steps in front me and put his arm flexed up to my face .. at this point.. i said to myself ok ima teach this guy a lesson hung up the phone... took my top off.. everyone fell silent he was embarassed.. everybody laughed at him... i blew him away.. even when i was leavin the owner said thx for doing that about time someone put him in his place... he himself had to shake my hand also..
and this guy outweighs we easy by 60 lbs..
if you were any kind of a man you would have blasted him in the jaw, you're a bitch.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2005, 02:37:35 PM »
jeffrey is so skinny he has to run around in the shower to get wet, Arvilla blows this little bitch out of the water in terms of thickness.
didn,t know 220 in shape at 5'11 was skinny.............was another guy at my age that was about that..........

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2005, 02:51:59 PM »
honestly ........

i woulda just hit ya
honestly you would be dead... i would be the last person u ever hit
and thats not just word o mouth...  see you one of those guys who thinks because ur big in clothes u could just hit... a guy who you think is smaller... or push around people... not so... different cultures... maybe where u are from that could work but the mentallity of my origins and how and where i was raisedinstant death or delayed death.. 100% you would be dead... where i come from u get killed for less than that... much less
but...
lets not detract from the topic...
choice is an illusion

~salmon~

« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2005, 04:45:24 PM »
  dude u wanna diss me that's cool

pecs = suck
 arms = dont suck

perfect example of how one can have huge arms that look small.  Mike's arms may very well be 20", but without a peak, separation or any kind of shape, they look horrible... :-\

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2005, 06:14:44 PM »
perfect example of how one can have huge arms that look small.  Mike's arms may very well be 20", but without a peak, separation or any kind of shape, they look horrible... :-\

why thank you salmon .........always right there with a kind word to brighten my day!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2005, 06:15:40 PM »
honestly you would be dead... i would be the last person u ever hit
and thats not just word o mouth...  see you one of those guys who thinks because ur big in clothes u could just hit... a guy who you think is smaller... or push around people... not so... different cultures... maybe where u are from that could work but the mentallity of my origins and how and where i was raisedinstant death or delayed death.. 100% you would be dead... where i come from u get killed for less than that... much less
but...
lets not detract from the topic...

rotf!...........if you say so..............

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2005, 06:31:20 PM »
Mike, you are a big dude, but Mesmorph looks infinitely better.  Dude happens to look like a young Richard Jones...maybe thats why he doesn't like you dishin Richard.  BTW Meso, you have incredible genetics. If you aren't on the sauce, you are a true freak.

SuperNatural

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2005, 06:32:56 PM »
Where are you from Mesomorph?  Iraq? Syria? The jungle? Compton?