Author Topic: i think i'm actually a single man now  (Read 7320 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: i think i'm actually a single man now
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2013, 12:36:06 PM »
why?

???

that's a dumb as fuck idea

that might not be a bad idea... this woman is gonna be a pain in the ass for the next 18years.

you start missing child support payments and they'll put you in jail or take away your drivers license (and get pulled over with no license, and if it's an arrestable offence in your state, and you're going to jail).

better get a side job that pays cash dude... and don't EVER FUCKING TELL HER ABOUT IT. She asks how you can afford a new car, tell her you borrowed money from your parents or something... or it's a company car..... say goodbye to spending a couple hundred a month on AAS until you can figure out your finances... or at least stock up now while you can still afford it. you'll be stuck doing minimum 'cycles' of 500 test/wk with a 50mg tren 3x/wk, eating nothing but milk, oatmeal, eggs and bread and generic mac n cheese.... go to the Asian supermarket and pick up a 25lb bag of jasmine rice for $16.... no more name brand sodas... now it's "Mt. Lightening" instead of "Mt. Dew"... and no more fresh new gallons of water for $.88, you'd better save those bottles and refill them for $.25   ..... no more weekly carwashes.. ect..... better learn to pinch your pennies now and live lean....... worse comes to worse, you can always work for me. lol

i'll pay for you to move to china, and you can be my supply guy for raws. haha... just don't send me prednisone powder instead of test proprionate. lol

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2013, 12:37:50 PM »
Yeah lay off the Bill Miller Barbeque

No promises!!   :D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2013, 12:59:12 PM »
You have a kid. You'll never be single again.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2013, 01:05:32 PM »
that might not be a bad idea... this woman is gonna be a pain in the ass for the next 18years.

you start missing child support payments and they'll put you in jail or take away your drivers license (and get pulled over with no license, and if it's an arrestable offence in your state, and you're going to jail).

better get a side job that pays cash dude... and don't EVER FUCKING TELL HER ABOUT IT. She asks how you can afford a new car, tell her you borrowed money from your parents or something... or it's a company car..... say goodbye to spending a couple hundred a month on AAS until you can figure out your finances... or at least stock up now while you can still afford it. you'll be stuck doing minimum 'cycles' of 500 test/wk with a 50mg tren 3x/wk, eating nothing but milk, oatmeal, eggs and bread and generic mac n cheese.... go to the Asian supermarket and pick up a 25lb bag of jasmine rice for $16.... no more name brand sodas... now it's "Mt. Lightening" instead of "Mt. Dew"... and no more fresh new gallons of water for $.88, you'd better save those bottles and refill them for $.25   ..... no more weekly carwashes.. ect..... better learn to pinch your pennies now and live lean....... worse comes to worse, you can always work for me. lol

i'll pay for you to move to china, and you can be my supply guy for raws. haha... just don't send me prednisone powder instead of test proprionate. lol

Hahahaha yes and "Dr. Thunder" as well. :)

Old man Sam Walton has got you by the balls now, son.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2013, 01:15:33 PM »
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HAVING TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT WOULD BE CHEAPER THAN MY CURRENT SITUATION

BITCH BLOWS MORE MONEY THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE

if it's your money, empty the account and open a new one.

stop giving the bitch money.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2013, 02:21:33 PM »
Guy's don't believe Anabullshitalo's continuous bullshitting.
Again: Ana tell boy's where do you live  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2013, 02:23:27 PM »
i actually feel pretty happy about it

i wanted her to leave "because i want her to go"

but that didnt work at all

she would say

"you go!"

etc

Are you suggesting that you subconsciously made this happen?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2013, 02:48:18 PM »
I think anabolhomo is lying, again, all of this is only happening in his head. In fact he just writes fantasy on here to evade his real life.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2013, 02:48:33 PM »
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HAVING TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT WOULD BE CHEAPER THAN MY CURRENT SITUATION

BITCH BLOWS MORE MONEY THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE

Why all caps all of a sudden, Gene?
~

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2013, 02:49:33 PM »
Does anybody believe this gimmicks bullshit?

Really, this is another fucking clown ruining this board.

Fer fuck's sake......

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2013, 02:52:42 PM »
Halo what country or state are you in if you don't mind me asking?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2013, 03:15:37 PM »
Time to resurrect the Bluto account..
O

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2013, 03:16:01 PM »
Pull an OJ Simpson.  

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2013, 08:22:04 PM »
Want her to leave? Here's what works:

Take 2 weeks off from lifting.
Bring a case of beer home every night.
Get SHIT FACED hammered, violent, and unpredictable. (Loud, too.)

She'll leave.

Tried and true method.
The answer is "yes".

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2013, 08:34:37 PM »
Listen to the advice of get the fuck out of the country. What you are paying now is chicken feed compared to what your spousal support - child support cost combined. You are going to end up at you parents house trying to scrape together two dollars for gas money while your ex has a new apartment, the kid, and new boyfriend with 20 inch arms and 9" dick all paid for by garnishing your paycheck. They will be literally smoking your paycheck while you're busting your ass to get a raise so you can afford some shitting studio apartment in the hood. Once you get the raise, subpoena for court reviewing your payments. You make more money now? Yes you must pay more support now. You freak out and lose your mind and OJ that bitch - your new name in jail will be analbolichalo. You will shrink to smaller than when natty since your balls will have been shut down.

Get the fuck out now to a country where roids are legal and they won't extradite your ass.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2013, 08:36:57 PM »
#

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2013, 08:38:28 PM »
Total relief when the wench finally sails out the door for the final time. Chicks ruin a man's life. Kids, new curtains, dinner dates with family and friends, arguments ... what man needs it?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2013, 08:44:59 PM »
Listen to the advice of get the fuck out of the country. What you are paying now is chicken feed compared to what your spousal support - child support cost combined. You are going to end up at you parents house trying to scrape together two dollars for gas money while your ex has a new apartment, the kid, and new boyfriend with 20 inch arms and 9" dick all paid for by garnishing your paycheck. They will be literally smoking your paycheck while you're busting your ass to get a raise so you can afford some shitting studio apartment in the hood. Once you get the raise, subpoena for court reviewing your payments. You make more money now? Yes you must pay more support now. You freak out and lose your mind and OJ that bitch - your new name in jail will be analbolichalo. You will shrink to smaller than when natty since your balls will have been shut down.

Get the fuck out now to a country where roids are legal and they won't extradite your ass.

According to him he's not even married so spousal support is not an issue. She just lives with him, had his kid, does not work, bitches all the time, throws things at him, spends all his money and she thinks he cheated so he's sleeping on the couch.

Either this is all a story or he's not too bright.

RRR

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2013, 09:06:53 PM »
My offer about helping you set yourself up in Thailand is still valid  ;)

Pattaya need more honest hard working good guys like you  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2013, 10:33:45 PM »
My offer about helping you set yourself up in Thailand is still valid  ;)

Pattaya need more honest hard working good guys like you  ;D

Soon he will become a steroid tycoon and get the tranniez..

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2013, 09:33:38 AM »
i'm very bad at shady business

i totally lack any natural instinct for such activities

all i can do is work hard and shoot roids

I believe that's BS, just do your homework and discover the world of home brewing.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2013, 09:37:59 AM »
you need a masters degree in chemistry and a doctorate in protein synthesis like layne norton

Haha, not even close. I remember someone writing on another board (forgot which one): "baking a cake is more complicated than brewing".