Author Topic: McCain shitting on the tea party  (Read 1254 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: McCain shitting on the tea party
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2013, 03:49:55 PM »
Bahaha ok 'whork', this means alot coming from someone whose reading and writing skills appear to be at an elementary school level :)

Im posting fast in between watching mma videos and english is not my first language. I also post high sometimes and yet despite all of this my writing skills still surpass yours.

Now let me see you post something in danish my language:)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2013, 03:51:24 PM »
I suspect thats just an opinion based on your mutual love of cock and all things Obama. I don't feel the need to even care about Canada other then when my hockey team beats their's and they try and burn their city down or when visiting Montreal.

Of course you dont Canada is way outside your trailor park.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2013, 03:54:20 PM »
Doctor....yeah doctor of blowing dudes!

Looking at the sentence above do you still claim to be a grown man with average intellect?

If i had a 6 year old son and he was behind this post i would be ashamed.

I like Canada, generally because they keep out of our shit, make good beer and import good hockey players. Stick to that....

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2013, 04:22:10 PM »
How can anyone argue with necrosis, he is a brilliant doctor who runs his own clinic and has read and fully memorized all 7000 pages of the Obamacare bill, who somehow still finds the time and motivation to post elaborate posts on getbig all day

Haha, "doctor". He admitted he has Asperger's syndrome which means he's a fat pussy living on disability who is afraid to leave the house due to the fact that he's completely devoid of social skills. Doctor, hahaha!!!!!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2013, 05:57:14 PM »
Haha, "doctor". He admitted he has Asperger's syndrome which means he's a fat pussy living on disability who is afraid to leave the house due to the fact that he's completely devoid of social skills. Doctor, hahaha!!!!!

lol...yeah amazing how the 'doctor' can spend all fucking day long crying about American politics.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2013, 06:21:24 PM »

lol...yeah amazing how the 'doctor' can spend all fucking day long crying about American politics.

by doctor he means school nurse

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2013, 06:30:26 PM »

Lol, you again?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2013, 08:43:58 PM »

Looking at your posts he is a lot smarter than you.

And he knows a lot more about american politics than you even though he is Canadian and your are american.

Does that make you feel a little stupid?

Plus, I met a girl from the Niagra Falls area who said Dr. Necrosis has a rather bulbous cock.  That in and of itself has to count for something.