Author Topic: Optimum cycle length time for best gains  (Read 2114 times)

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Optimum cycle length time for best gains
« on: October 09, 2013, 03:07:35 AM »
Ok I know a lot of people never go off and blast and cruise. But I would like to save that as a last resort. I know the time will eventually come maybe sooner than I expect but I will cross that bridge when I come to it. My question is though what is the optimum amount of time in your guys opinions to make great gains. I mean I realize the minute steroids kick in you make gains. But I feel like the normal 3 month cycle is just not enough time to truly fine tune the physique. My testosterone I was running in the beginning of this cycle was underdosed and I am on a higher dosed testosterone now along with NPP. I am considering running my cycle 5 to 6 months do you guys think that is to long and that I will be making recovery unlikely at that long of time on gear.

I just am starting to really get things in order and see my physique change in great ways in the last 3 weeks and I feel like if I cycle off in just 3 months of being on most those gains I have gotten will disappear. And extending my cycle to 5 months I feel like will give me the ability to really bring some of my weaker points up. Some times I just feel like being on the normal 3 month cycle is just not enough time because its really just about a month and a half of being fully on gear the first 6 weeks is just all waiting and water gains.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: Optimum cycle length time for best gains
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 08:22:37 PM »
Im not incredibly lean or anything but I have been thinking about switching from npp to some masteron. I would like to get a little bit drier gains. Masteron seems like a better choice than EQ to me. I was thinking about masteron at around 500mgs a week for a couple months to 3 months. I know its not a high dose but it seems like a good steroid to lower water retention slightly and give a more vascular harder look to the muscle. I could just add in the masteron with the npp to because I have enough NPP to run for 2 months if I wanted. I was probably going to go with masteron enenthate since it is cheaper and dosed higher per ML. Im trying to just experiment with different steroids to and get all my muscle groups up to par. And masteron I realize is best used at 8-10 percent body fat but I feel like I could still get some bang for my buck with it. I wouldn't take the NPP out actually thinking about it no matter what I will keep that in the stack.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 08:24:57 PM »
I guess cycling the drugs is a smart way to go about things though to keep gains coming. With longer cycles. I have heard that is the best way to go about things.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 08:41:32 PM »
couple different ways to go about it...

one, is longer acting drugs used for 16+ weeks before taking a "break"... both mentally and physically, easy to get burned out and loose sight of the goal. think 4g enan plus 2g deca.

the second is to use the same test 'base' (enan is my fav for multiple reasons), and cycle in and out a few different drugs for 20 weeks. switch out injectables every 4-5 weeks (NPP, TREN, MAST, EQ, ect...), and switch out orals every 2-3 weeks (drol, dbol, tbol, ect...).

they both have their place... if it's offseason, i'll go with a combination sorta... and go 20 weeks

4 grams of enanthate aka 16 cc's at 250mg's a pop.  I just don't see the point in going beyond 750-1000mg's per week.  Just my opinion.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 10:48:10 PM »
if you pay more there's 350mg/cc enan. saves you some cc's.... actually 12cc's (four 3cc shots per week) puts you at 4200mg. add in 6-7cc's of 300mg/ml deca and you're at about 2g.

I know it can be done.  My question is why?

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2013, 11:02:07 PM »
does running that much gear ever effect your appetite?? because I swear with just as much as I am running right now which is only 850mgs of test, 50mgs of Tbol, and 500mgs of npp. I feel like it has made my hunger levels drop off to where I do not want to eat that much anymore. lol any recommendations except weed for that problem.

manboobz

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2013, 06:15:33 AM »
Cycling is like renting
Staying on is like buying.
Wanna rent and then return it?
Or you want to have it for life?

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2013, 07:20:41 AM »
no need to mega does ???

start lean 750mg - 1g of everything will do wonders if your diet on check and you train right.

max out then go to the next level.

I know a lot who double everything using pharmacy grade yet they look small and either fat or flat.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2013, 08:48:37 AM »
I think it depends on the chemical structure of some ones brain on how a drug effects them. Because some people just hate weed. And when they describe how it makes them feel it sounds completely different than how it makes me feel. It has  stimulant effect on me. But I personally do not like stimulant based drugs. I think they are fun for a hour or two but once you get on like 6 hours of feeling like you just injected pure adrenaline it gets tiring. Plus I find that any stimulant based drug makes people stupid pretty damn fast. People can do opiates for years and still maintain intelligence but if you see a guy who does coke or x for a month every day you can tell he is burning a hole in his brain. I know a lot of girls who did a lot of x and coke and they are just not all the way their anymore mentally.

I really liked just one individual strain of weed called Harley Quinn It was High in CBD count and pure sativa. It was like the champagne of weed to me. Ive tried everything and that was my favorite. A lot of weed now days can be great looking but in my opinion just because it has a High thc level doesn't make it good. They did experiments in Amsterdam with intravenously administering different compounds found in weed. And Thc seemed to be the least enjoyable to the test subjects CBD was the real culprit behind the good feeling associated with getting stoned. I always wondered if it was possible to isolate CBD from THC so somebody could buy pure CBD and pass any drug test. Or if CBD would show up as metabolites of THC.