Author Topic: Reid wants to hike debt limit by another trillion  (Read 1965 times)

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
Re: Reid wants to hike debt limit by another trillion
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2013, 09:04:41 PM »
Cool, so you like Obama, the man who has reduced the deficit at record pace.

Necrosis you a dumb useless human being if you believe having no debt resolution alternatives is a good thing..god dammit you must be some rich fuking dumbass spoiled brat...we in America like to run cash flow positive things unlike you Europeans fucks...we about making money...debt is good if leveraged correctly..this is a fundamental of economics and debt is widely used in private equity and hedge funds..private equity companies run this world and the stupid house you live in..debt used incorrectly should be corrected..what the democrats are doing is wrong..democrats aren't that stupid, they know it sucks and will further indebt us but the lobbyist for health insurance companies are pushing and buying them so they can profit on new subscribers...

Idiot

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2013, 09:10:09 PM »
Two reasons why I am not explaining this to you "in my words".

First reason is you don't live in this country. This problem doesn't concern you.

Second, if you have to ask why increasing the government's ability to borrow even more, at a time when the economy is in the toilet, is a problem then there is no hope for you.

This is the last response from me to you. You are a foreigner. Enough said.

Wait, Necrosis isn't from this country? Where ishe from?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2013, 12:35:41 AM »
Explain how it's a travesty in your own words. I have been asking for someone on the opposing side to articulate the details of their disgust but so far no one has said anything other then "you can't understand, it's American politics, it's our economy etc." ie.. bullshit.

You don't have to pass shit to see what's in it, just like bears you probably didn't do your due diligence and now are blindsided.

That how Coach operates. He didn't explain in any detail his disgust. He just posts something like this; 'LOL, we told you this years ago. The left just doesn't want to know. We told you this Kenyan wanted to destroy this country. Ever step along the way he fucks up. He's unAmerican. LOL'

He doesn't say anything of worth as he doesn't know what's going on.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2013, 01:19:06 PM »

Necrosis you a dumb useless human being if you believe having no debt resolution alternatives is a good thing..god dammit you must be some rich fuking dumbass spoiled brat...we in America like to run cash flow positive things unlike you Europeans fucks...we about making money...debt is good if leveraged correctly..this is a fundamental of economics and debt is widely used in private equity and hedge funds..private equity companies run this world and the stupid house you live in..debt used incorrectly should be corrected..what the democrats are doing is wrong..democrats aren't that stupid, they know it sucks and will further indebt us but the lobbyist for health insurance companies are pushing and buying them so they can profit on new subscribers...

Idiot

Ya I am the idiot who doesn't know the difference between the debt and deficit. The rest is a fucking mess, I am not European and you sound like a paranoid nut case.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2013, 03:03:18 PM »
See....you like to assume we're all American idiots, those on the Right. I assume you're a stupid fucking foreigner, faking his medical credentials and that your opinion doesn't matter.  If you don't see the problme with borrowing even more money then much like what was posted earlier, I can't help you. In simple no phD language...we're fucking broke. If its not expressly writen in the Constitution as a job of the Feb, we should not be doing it. We have states for that. Giving people heathcare that they're forced to pay for is ridiculous. Either go single payer, or stop the nonsense. We're not Canada, the UK or Norway. We have far to many people to pull this off. The only thing that works in this country is the military and certain parts of the DOJ, and thats marginal success at best in both cases. The damm websites don't work and they've known about this how long....I though Barry was best buds with silicon valley and that facebook fag.

Serious question: Do most righties really prefer single payer to ACA?  Or is it just the righties on GB? 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2013, 03:23:48 PM »
Serious question: Do most righties really prefer single payer to ACA?  Or is it just the righties on GB?  

I think Single-payer makes more sense, and wouldn't be so conflicting with our constitutional rights.

The best plan though, would be to address the real problem so everyone can pay for their own healthcare. Taking over healthcare isn't about helping people, you all know politicians and the powers that be could give a shit less about peoples lives, and health look at Iraq.  

It's about power and control, anyone that can't see that is a fool.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2013, 03:53:10 PM »
Cool, so you like Obama, the man who has reduced the deficit at record pace.

He has reduced nothing.  The so called reduction is an accounting slight of hand.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2013, 06:51:37 PM »
Serious question: Do most righties really prefer single payer to ACA?  Or is it just the righties on GB? 
ironically I support single payer over the ACA.

its a law to force citizens into commerce with private business or be fined.