Author Topic: I remember when I used to let a woman run my life...  (Read 21209 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: I remember when I used to let a woman run my life...
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2013, 01:31:54 AM »
so basically you bully women

go you  ::)
dude definitely has a way with words.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2013, 01:36:03 AM »
dude definitely has a way with words.

He's also quite handsome and charismatic.  This insures his successiosity.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2013, 01:47:08 AM »
I see you are also quite adepitated at creating your own vocabulary.

I is impressitated. Such is the things my mind does, when I havent slept since sunday.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2013, 01:55:55 AM »

I think in terms of profiling peoples personalities on here

if the fbi read his posts they will be at his house within an hour with a warrant

looking for body parts in his freezer
T

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2013, 02:06:32 AM »
I see you are also quite adepitated at creating your own vocabulary.

I is impressitated. Such is the things my mind does, when I havent slept since sunday.
HAHAHAHA!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2013, 02:40:14 AM »
i saw the title of the thread before i saw the user, thought it couldn't be anyone else but anabolichalo's spamming ass.  :(

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2013, 02:51:23 AM »
so basically you bully women

go you  ::)
no shit...cant be fun to be with a women when he knows that the only reason she havent left him is because she is afraid for her life..

All ghe guys i know that have threaten there girmfriends with suicide after they been left ireally insecure losers

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2013, 04:09:22 AM »
and what else would you have been doing instead anyway ?   ::)

Oh btw, the day I told my wife I d kill her/myself if she left or forced me to leave - as women arent angels and any kind of force that doesnt meet a wall will keep going ahead if not stopped- in order to take over our relationship instead of building it together in cooperation, was the most important day in our relationship; I definitely annihilated any will from her to cause me any kind of harm psychologically. Because she realized our family project was everything I chose to have and focus on, considering she knows full well I could start a new family with any woman I d want if i wanted it, I simply choose not to. Now I'm quite handsome and charismatic, not sure same could be said of all men and I m fully aware that in many couples, women are in fact, the men because they play on the insecurities of their males. Fact is women are here to do what please us, and in return if we re satisfied we re nice to them and they re suposed to be happy; a happy woman makes her man/male happy, as simple as that; while he struggles to insure the survival of the family.

There are many more ways to live for a man or woman, but obviously it's the best for everyone to follow this plan in order to insure the survival of the specie.

You are officially the biggest loser on the board. And that's says alot.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2013, 04:16:03 AM »

Oh btw, the day I told my wife I d kill her/myself if she left or forced me to leave - as women arent angels and any kind of force that doesnt meet a wall will keep going ahead if not stopped- in order to take over our relationship instead of building it together in cooperation, was the most important day in our relationship; I definitely annihilated any will from her to cause me any kind of harm psychologically. Because she realized our family project was everything I chose to have and focus on, considering she knows full well I could start a new family with any woman I d want if i wanted it, I simply choose not to. Now I'm quite handsome and charismatic, not sure same could be said of all men and I m fully aware that in many couples, women are in fact, the men because they play on the insecurities of their males. Fact is women are here to do what please us, and in return if we re satisfied we re nice to them and they re suposed to be happy; a happy woman makes her man/male happy, as simple as that; while he struggles to insure the survival of the family.

There are many more ways to live for a man or woman, but obviously it's the best for everyone to follow this plan in order to insure the survival of the specie.

you are one sick fuck.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2013, 04:21:07 AM »
That's going to be the new "girls and sons".

It must be randomly pasted into different threads from now on.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2013, 04:23:36 AM »
I did subdue to a bitch for way to long and became addicted to pussy. when i later dumped her and let her go i found other hoes to get along with... i hate that women drama... complaining about all the shit you do... now i won't let my feeling get the best of me... it will take someone really good to do that and they are not easy to find
MIRAGETROPIN

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2013, 04:23:55 AM »
you are one sick fuck.

I bet you he'd do anything for his family. I bet you he'd go beyond what most westernized men are willing to do to ensure the survival of his progeny.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2013, 04:56:54 AM »
I bet you he'd do anything for his family. I bet you he'd go beyond what most westernized men are willing to do to ensure the survival of his progeny.

So would Manson, Hitler, and other pieces of shit. What's your point?

Purge_WTF

« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2013, 05:23:53 AM »
Why on earth are you cruising Christian Mingle for dates or mates?

Because I'm, like, a Christian and stuff.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2013, 05:26:49 AM »
here's how it works bro, we are men. we are the stronger and more powerful sex. We technically can do whatever we want, and nobody can stop us.

but what happens is you do something against your woman's wishes, and she annoys the shit out of you about it. not just once, mind you... Like 17 times. You think the argument is over, and you text her" love you babe can't wait to see you".....and she texts back.."I'm still pissed about the other night, not feeling very sexy" ..and you are like WTF ?

Aftet 4 or 5 of these ordeals...the lightbuld goes off. Men are logical..and you reluctantly  come to the conclusion...."it's just not worth the aggravation."

women are superior at stuff like ultra marathon (100+ miles). This indicates that they are long term based creatures. Men argue and then move on and many times even forget what the argument was about  ..a woman will not forget anything until Jesus returns.

the best advice that I have heard is "agree with whatever she is saying but do whatever you want anyway". Also, "it is better to ask for forgiveness than approval....Since you are going to argue why not argue afterwards instead of before and afterwards?"
I

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2013, 08:05:25 AM »

Can't even insult this guy. He's not an asshole....he's a sociopath. Its a mental illness.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2013, 08:22:19 AM »

women are superior at stuff like ultra marathon (100+ miles). This indicates that they are long term based creatures. Men argue and then move on and many times even forget what the argument was about  ..a woman will not forget anything until Jesus returns.

the best advice that I have heard is "agree with whatever she is saying but do whatever you want anyway". Also, "it is better to ask for forgiveness than approval....Since you are going to argue why not argue afterwards instead of before and afterwards?"

A couple just like any kind of animal relationship is all about teamwork to insure survival of both parts -and offspring's-. A balance has to be found in the interest of everyone, extreme behaviors arent good for offsprings who need stability and strong values to be reassured and develop confidence in themselves and their caregivers. A man's natural strenght wil decrease over time and he ll need woman and kids to take over; if he led nicely he ll be treated nicely in return. Loyalty is necessary for the betterment of offspring in the human specie. But make no mistake we also have to insure our own survival inside our family and there s a hierarchy  in any kind of group family included, this hierarchy has to be based on God, Man who lead woman and offspring. As long as he follows God's words everyone should be fine.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2013, 08:28:16 AM »
Say insure again, Allstate agent muthafucker.  >:(

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2013, 08:32:47 AM »
You are officially the biggest loser on the board. And that's says alot.
Well at least my wife didnt leave for someone else , we raise a kid together and I'm not fat, black, retarded, uneducated, unemployed and living in a rented flat at 40. I guess I ll do just fine being a "loser" by your definition.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2013, 09:06:37 AM »
Well at least my wife didnt leave for someone else , we raise a kid together and I'm not fat, black, retarded, uneducated, unemployed and living in a rented flat at 40. I guess I ll do just fine being a "loser" by your definition.

If you're going to tell stories, lets get it right. She didn't leave me for someone else or at all. I left. I'm not fat, I'm much more educated than you, I recently turned 34 and I don't live in a rented flat. Want to try again?

Now you,

You work in a factory, you're not very educated. You're very insecure, you're ugly, we've seen the pics. You're not charismatic and you're a miserable, psychotic human being. Lets add to that, a fake Christian that has a VIP seat waiting in the Lake of Fire.

How's that?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2013, 10:22:53 AM »
If you're going to tell stories, lets get it right. She didn't leave me for someone else or at all. I left. I'm not fat, I'm much more educated than you, I recently turned 34 and I don't live in a rented flat. Want to try again?

Now you,

You work in a factory, you're not very educated. You're very insecure, you're ugly, we've seen the pics. You're not charismatic and you're a miserable, psychotic human being. Lets add to that, a fake Christian that has a VIP seat waiting in the Lake of Fire.

How's that?

Wiggy, you also served our country...respect for that.

You should have learned more German
I

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2013, 10:38:29 AM »

Thank you.  I really needed to read this today.  As fucked up as I am in the head lately because of woman issues, I realize there is someone WAYYYYYY more fucked up than I am.  I truly thank you for this public service.  Dude, you threatened to kill her/yourself if she left?  Look out the door before you answer the knocking, if they are wearing jackets with FBI, ATF, or any other letters you know why.  I know I'm a newb, but you don't need high post counts to tell someone they have some fucking serious sociopathic traits going on.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 11, 2013, 10:45:11 AM »
Thank you.  I really needed to read this today.  As fucked up as I am in the head lately because of woman issues, I realize there is someone WAYYYYYY more fucked up than I am.  I truly thank you for this public service.  Dude, you threatened to kill her/yourself if she left?  Look out the door before you answer the knocking, if they are wearing jackets with FBI, ATF, or any other letters you know why.  I know I'm a newb, but you don't need high post counts to tell someone they have some fucking serious sociopathic traits going on.
Whatever floats your boat, wimpy.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #98 on: October 11, 2013, 10:47:30 AM »
uberman's identity revealed:

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 11, 2013, 11:09:30 AM »
“Here’s the difference, to me, between boys and girls: Boys fuck things up; Girls are fucked up. That’s the difference. Boys just do damage to your house that you can measure in dollars, like a hurricane. Girls, like, leave scars in your psyche that you find later, like a genocide or an atrocity… That’s the difference between boys and girls. And it becomes the difference between men and women, really. A man will, like, steal your car or burn your house down or beat the shit out of you, but a woman will ruin your fuckin’ life. Do you see the difference? Like, a man will cut your arm off and throw it in a river, but he’ll leave you as a human being intact. He won’t fuck with who you are. Women are nonviolent, but they will shit inside of your heart.”  Lewis C.K.

Brutal truth right there.