Author Topic: Seven of the top 10 states with the best business climate are Republican led  (Read 2108 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
http://www.nytimes.com/packages/text/newsgraphics/2009/1128-foodstamps-data.csv

This above is county by county.  Expenditures have double since 09.

Yeah because all the black in GA and AL are really the majority of the population that doesn't make it to the polls.

::)

Yes, black turnout voter turnout is notoriously low.

Just state who you think is benefitting.

There is some variation but it is surprisingly consistent

A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Yep.  All the those black and Hispanics in TX who don't make it to the polls obviously.

Put your ideology aside and look at the numbers.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

It's the responsibility of those who claim there is a connection between republican voters in red states and high federal aid to prove that connection.  More than once it has been brought up as if it means anything anf it doesn't.
A

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
There is some variation but it is surprisingly consistent

LOL...  nice dodge...  ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Here is a handy interactive map. Now, what we do is take these numbers and cross check them with voting trends.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2009/11/28/us/20091128-foodstamps.html?_r=2&
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
LOL...  nice dodge...  ::)

It's not a dodge.  I've stated my opinions on this before.  I've never voted republican in my life so I have no vested interest in promoting or defending republicans.  

If you believe there is a connection then prove it.  I've at least provided some statistics.
A

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
HEHEHEHEH!!

Now the libtards are trying to link federal dollars to the GOP led states success.

Hey, you bunch of buffoons, if spending fed dollars was the magic wand that resulted in economic prosperity or even fostering a good business climate, how come the NATION'S economy is still in the toilet?

Heeeeeeey, the UE rate must be less than 5% by now since the libtards claimed we needed to spend over $1 trillion in stimulus money in order to resucitate the economy. What? It's not below 5%? No? What is it now? It's still over 7% five years later. And the USA has added another 5 trillion to the deficit and on pace to double what it was before the community leader took over. The same community leader who promised to cut it in half in his first term.

Libtards are the cancer that will destroy the human race.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
HEHEHEHEH!!

Now the libtards are trying to link federal dollars to the GOP led states success.

Hey, you bunch of buffoons, if spending fed dollars was the magic wand that resulted in economic prosperity or even fostering a good business climate, how come the NATION'S economy is still in the toilet?

Heeeeeeey, the UE rate must be less than 5% by now since the libtards claimed we needed to spend over $1 trillion in stimulus money in order to resucitate the economy. What? It's not below 5%? No? What is it now? It's still over 7% five years later. And the USA has added another 5 trillion to the deficit and on pace to double what it was before the community leader took over. The same community leader who promised to cut it in half in his first term.

Libtards are the cancer that will destroy the human race.

I've heard the red state/benefits thing many times and had pretty much accepted it as true. I thought it would be a hilarious irony if it was but the more I looked the more complicated the issue became.

There are a lot of reasons red states are doing better in some respects but many of the reasons aren't necessarily good for the average worker.
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
We are talking about Republican states making up the Top Ten List.  Let's include all the Top Ten Lists they make as well.  It's ok to be ashamed.

It's not "the Top Ten List."  It's "top 10 state with the best business climate."  No comment on the actual subject? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
It's a bit more complicated than that.  Difference demographics show up at the polls more regularly than others thus skewing the election results. Gerrymandering and where populations are concentrated can have an effect.  For example urban/suburban/rural.  You have to prove that the people voting republican in a red state are the ones receiving the majority ofbenefits for there to be a connection between voting habits and welfare.

Exactly. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
It's not "the Top Ten List."  It's "top 10 state with the best business climate."  No comment on the actual subject? 

It is now.   The rest of the Top Ten for the red states isn't so pleasing is it?  So let's cherry pick in an effort to feel good about your party hmm?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
It is now.   The rest of the Top Ten for the red states isn't so pleasing is it?  So let's cherry pick in an effort to feel good about your party hmm?

I don't have a party and haven't cherry picked anything.  I didn't start this thread.

But it's interesting how you will not even comment on the thread topic when you have on several occasions complained about people doing the same thing.  Now this is an example of hypocrisy.   :) 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I don't have a party and haven't cherry picked anything.  I didn't start this thread.

But it's interesting how you will not even comment on the thread topic when you have on several occasions complained about people doing the same thing.  Now this is an example of hypocrisy.   :) 

I added to the Top Ten List.  And you certainly can't call another person a hypocrite seeing how you are the biggest on this board.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
that's also true,

http://wyofile.com/gregory_nickerson/wyoming-where-independent-people-rely-on-federal-funds/

So they keep their tax rates low artificially by recieving the money from the government instead?

Real succes story.