Author Topic: Cycle Question  (Read 5411 times)

gettinswole

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Cycle Question
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2005, 05:24:53 PM »
actually i heard from a few of her friends, then when i asked her she told me what happend

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2005, 06:56:05 PM »
how am i being a fool?  hes the one that didnt luck his safe, thats pretty foolish in its self.

So apparently you don't think it's wrong to steal.  Is this correct?

im just doing this because i have an excuse to.

Grow up.  Seriously.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2005, 08:20:57 PM »
Your friend or whatever you want to call him may very well be a jerk and a fool... but in my experience fools keep fools for company.

A bit of advice for you:

It's time to grow up, and to stop taking out your own shortcomings on others.  Be it they deserve your asinine behavior or not, if you keep acting like you do now, if your not careful, your whole life may end up being a giant toilet top tank full of shit  :-X

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2005, 02:15:33 AM »
It's time to grow up, and to stop taking out your own shortcomings on others.  Be it they deserve your asinine behavior or not, if you keep acting like you do now, if your not careful, your whole life may end up being a giant toilet top tank full of shit  :-X

I like this analogy, Arnold jr.

I think he may understand it.   ;D

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

gettinswole

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2005, 07:28:12 AM »
I understand what u guys are saying now.  Im just fed up with him.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2005, 08:30:29 AM »
Forget about the past bro, move on and stay strong. the older you get the less friends you will have because you won't trust them as much once you understand the way people are. most likely your exgirl banged him and blamed it on alcohol, she is more to blame. let it go, that's part of growing up.

8)

BigIronMike25

« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2005, 10:23:50 AM »
" My friend was out of town and he had me watch his house. I stole all of that and I plan on taking more once he leaves again.  He has so much he wont even notice."

WHATTA DUMBASS....u need to be in a real support group, not a bodybuilding board!!

Robby G

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2005, 02:38:25 PM »
I have my own cycle question.  I have 10 shots of QV enenthate(250/ml), and 36 5mg clomid tabs for the end.  How should I cycle this and should I do more?  I have done cycles in the past but always seem to lose most of what I gain rather quickly, ecspecially in mty delts and chest.  I am 6'2" and weigh between 215 and 220lbs.  I used QV enenthate before and found that the injections were extremely painful is this normal?  Guys have told me that enenthate is suppose to be smooth.  thanks for the help

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2005, 03:42:27 PM »
qv from what i have heard can cause some pain, try using another substance tyo help ease the pain. 10 shots of test e at 250mg is nothing, u  will have to get more if u want an effective cycle. i would go 500mg/wk for no less than 12wjs and add deca at 400mg and stop that 2 wks before the test ends. u may have to look at ur diet bro, expecially if u feel like u lose ur gains and look at ur pct, those 2 may be why this is happening because whenever im dont cycling, i maintain all my gains (maybe ill lose alittle water, but i tend to go lean mass way, not too much bulking, quality muscle).

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2005, 02:43:57 PM »
I have my own cycle question.  I have 10 shots of QV enenthate(250/ml), and 36 5mg clomid tabs for the end.  How should I cycle this and should I do more?  I have done cycles in the past but always seem to lose most of what I gain rather quickly, ecspecially in mty delts and chest.  I am 6'2" and weigh between 215 and 220lbs.  I used QV enenthate before and found that the injections were extremely painful is this normal?  Guys have told me that enenthate is suppose to be smooth.  thanks for the help

baby muscle is right.

It sounds like your PCT is inadequate and  you are losing your gains.

36 Clomid (5MG) tabs is not going to get it done.

Nolvadex, HCG is proper.

I'm afraid I cannot approve your cycle as is.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2005, 03:32:33 PM »
baby muscle is right.

It sounds like your PCT is inadequate and  you are losing your gains.

36 Clomid (5MG) tabs is not going to get it done.

Nolvadex, HCG is proper.

I'm afraid I cannot approve your cycle as is.

DIV
Agreed. This cycle SUCKS big time!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2005, 03:46:42 PM »
Agreed. This cycle SUCKS big time!

I'm starting to really wonder about people who come on here with a few scraps and leftover AAS, then ask us to make a cycle out of it.   ::)

You get what you put in to it......

You have to spend some money, this isn't a "cheap" game, unless you homebrew.

DIV