Author Topic: Getting old sucks  (Read 18122 times)

dnduque

• Getbig II
Re: Getting old sucks
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2013, 06:29:58 PM »
Quote from: el numero uno on Today at 05:34:42 PM
Can the long-life natties please fuck off? You are an insult to guys who truly do it all natural. I have nothing against juicers but I find these natties annoying.

........fuck off?...why just qualifying the pic ( btw just good lighting, I ain't that big see below) and proving what's possible...heavy deadlifts/tons of cardio and a love of this...and it's really easy to do natural....

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2013, 06:38:27 PM »
Quote from: el numero uno on Today at 05:34:42 PM
Can the long-life natties please fuck off? You are an insult to guys who truly do it all natural. I have nothing against juicers but I find these natties annoying.

........fuck off?...why just qualifying the pic ( btw just good lighting, I ain't that big see below) and proving what's possible...heavy deadlifts/tons of cardio and a love of this...and it's really easy to do natural....

Ok, you know I deleted my comment cause I wasn't sure about your pic, so if you're natty then I'm truly sorry pal. Let's just leave it at that.

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2013, 06:42:21 PM »
all good...I take it as a compliment....lift for the pure love of it...and not the just the look...and this shit's easy

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2013, 06:53:18 PM »
Im a Yung Neegar Falcon i have no problems with age nEEGARS
A

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2013, 07:26:12 PM »
I'm 49 and in perfect health. Low dose tren or PHs...yes you've seen it before but I saw all of yours too  ;D

Right there is the look....

Great job (No H-Mo)...

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2013, 03:21:29 AM »
I'm only 38, but I'd love to be 26 again.

I'll be 36 in a week. Wish I was turning 26 in a week instead. That said, I'd go back to 26 KNOWING what I know NOW at almost 36. Will make life a hell of a lot simpler for myself.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2013, 04:02:46 AM »
You never see a large old pfuck (80 -95)....only skinny ones. In Febuary I stopped 60 years of weight lifting, dropped protein from 300mg to 100mg and cut my already modest HRT in half. I now hike agressive hills around the Phoenix area and mountain trails at 7,000' elevation in Arizona's White Mountains. I have dropped 20+ pounds. 25+ mileas a week. My 18 years younger bride and I celebrate our one year anniversary today. Pic is of me 2 years ago at 71.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2013, 04:12:25 AM »
Fuck at my first show at 17 I was natural and almost didn't even diet, now at 26 I stop watching what I eat for a few days even on gear and I look like shit almost instantly.

makes me respect even more the old fucker here like Groink and Galeniko for being in such a great shape  8)

I am 44. Old is bad:
- Hairy nose, back and ears and getting worse
- Low metabolism. Cannot eat what I want or I end up fat in no time
- Once I get any fat on my body, man boobs starts popping out
- Joint pain if I am not very careful. My back, knees, and hips are shaky

On the positive side- I have never been stronger in my life- set a personal best in several lifts a couple of weeks ago. Even bench.

NN

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2013, 05:35:19 AM »
what's with all the non-posters coming out of the woodworks when there is a picture posting thread.. fag*ots

MikMaq

« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2013, 05:40:22 AM »
Your 20's and 30's is prime time. Anyone who thinks they are slowing down in those years is because they are slackers. Of course this doesn't apply to elite athletes. I was in 95% in my 40's.  When I hit my 50's I started slowing down.  In my mid 50's was the big decline. Sure there are guys who are 55 running 18 minute 5k's. They were also capable of 15 minute 5k's in their early 20's.

What pisses me off is these old goats who juice and take all these compliments like they deserve it. They would look like crap without drugs and they know it. When the drugs start to effect their heart and prostate they will have an almost instantaneous decline when they have to stop using.
Agreed to many get too egotistical about it. If your actually taking care of yourself you'll still better off than most liberal 25 year olds.

I had a hard time in my mid 20's due to a series of shoulder and ankle injuries, but I'm still in better shape than most of hiptster types.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2013, 05:41:51 AM »
you bitches gotta inject roids and lift weights and drink protein shakes

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2013, 06:18:20 AM »
Senior citizens of peace ::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2013, 06:47:00 AM »
beats the alternative

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2013, 06:48:15 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2013, 06:53:01 AM »
Someone needs a hug today.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2013, 06:54:36 AM »
Someone needs a hug today.

I wasnt talking about me.  But lets face it there are plenty of turds who would be more productive 6ft under. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2013, 07:44:03 AM »
I wasnt talking about me.  But lets face it there are plenty of turds who would be more productive 6ft under. 

I'm in a odd mood.  I'm filled with universal love for all mankind today.  I try to indulge these feelings since I'm usually just about ready to drag most people into some sort of underground lair.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2013, 07:51:53 AM »
what's with all the non-posters coming out of the woodworks when there is a picture posting thread.. fag*ots

Won't be complete until go4it pops up with his sailors outfit, to post up some pics showing the ravages of age at 28.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2013, 08:12:58 AM »
Won't be complete until ***** pops up with his sailors outfit, to post up some pics showing the ravages of age at 28.

Please don't feed this narcissistic troll, he Googles his name every day..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2013, 08:31:32 AM »
Won't be complete until go4it pops up with his sailors outfit, to post up some pics showing the ravages of age at 28.

Yes all 155 pounds of him.  Congratulations you have abs... you're microscopic.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2013, 08:32:11 AM »
Got under 315 out of curiosity Thursday. Knocked out 12 easy at 233 pounds. Ps been off everything for two weeks.

Its my fall cleanse. Walked 10 miles this AM at 6:30 with a backpack stuffed with ten pounds of shit. All about cardio and fitness for a while.

Heres the trick guys. Dont smoke..don't drink (VERY rarely) .....don't eat shitty food.  Do some form of strenuos cardio every day.  I'm serious.

People think I'm like this evil juicehead who gets high.  In reality I'm that peppy dickhead you see powerwalking at 6AM when you are skulking home.. I'm just bigger.

This makes me a dickhead as well. I hit the stadium steps 3 times per week (I'm 42)

Smart moves man.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2013, 07:21:47 AM »
Go 4 "It" hasn't been around much lately, seems to be on an extended business trip.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2013, 08:08:32 AM »
38 life long natty -  ;)
Narrower than Heath.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2013, 08:19:37 AM »
Got under 315 out of curiosity Thursday. Knocked out 12 easy at 233 pounds. Ps been off everything for two weeks.

Its my fall cleanse. Walked 10 miles this AM at 6:30 with a backpack stuffed with ten pounds of shit. All about cardio and fitness for a while.

Heres the trick guys. Dont smoke..don't drink (VERY rarely) .....don't eat shitty food.  Do some form of strenuos cardio every day.  I'm serious.

People think I'm like this evil juicehead who gets high.  In reality I'm that peppy dickhead you see powerwalking at 6AM when you are skulking home.. I'm just bigger.

Hahaha yes, I wish you were my dad  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2013, 10:38:38 AM »
I am 44. Old is bad:
- Hairy nose, back and ears and getting worse
- Low metabolism. Cannot eat what I want or I end up fat in no time
- Once I get any fat on my body, man boobs starts popping out
- Joint pain if I am not very careful. My back, knees, and hips are shaky

On the positive side- I have never been stronger in my life- set a personal best in several lifts a couple of weeks ago. Even bench.

NN

Yeah, for me it all started when i got 34-35. That's when i started feeling "old", since i noticed some HUGE changes in everything.

It all went Big Down Hill after 35.

36-40 = Metabolism out the wazoo, get fat by eating almost anything.
Before 34 i had great metabolism (had visible abs from 18-33 even by eating crap food)

Knees (and joints in general) are fucked up

Don't have your hairy nose problem, but alot of grey hair and wrinkles, i look like 50+, and the change took but a few years